ADVERTISEMENT

Forensic Proof and Findings in Arizona Regarding The 2020 General Election... part 2 added

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

Cut the crap and jump to the 17:00 minute mark.

The best part starts at 36:00.

This is PROOF of election manipulation and counterfeit ballots in Maricopa County.

Cut the crap and jump to the 17:00 minute mark.

The best part starts at 36:00.

This is PROOF of election manipulation and counterfeit ballots in Maricopa County.
Wont go no further
All the Democrats who had integrity has run to the independents & today's Democrats have done a excellent job of painting anyone who disagrees with government a radical. Even if decent people believe what you have posted they wont say a word

259379894e48f16c3ba37bee64dae482_500x0.jpg

If it were left up to me, I'd scrap every electronic vote counting machine now in service and cancel all of their contracts. Hire an entire new group of software writers to design and build the next generation of vote counting equipment that counts only verified paper ballots.

The Left has totally corrupted the voting process so we'll never get an accurate honest count.

I really do want to try and understand these posts/viewpoints. But every fact checker I can find points to this being false information.

Let's audit every State just to be sure. Then take steps to ensure it's done right.

I watched the video. I'm convinced there was a conspiracy among election officials in Maricopa County. There were serious omissions in the chain of custody involving many officials. Forget about overturning an election. There are names on these official documents of people who did not fill out the forms. The FBI should stop going after parents and conservatives and start investigating this election fraud. These are crimes that need to be prosecuted. Finally, now that the cheating has been exposed, it can't be allowed to happen again.

I really do want to try and understand these posts/viewpoints. But every fact checker I can find points to this being false information.
Have any of the "fact checkers" you've been reading had any reasonable explanation as to what these folks were doing stuffing all of these ballots into drop boxes if it wasn't illegal ballot trafficking? I have yet to hear anyone who defends this election as "the most secure in history" offer any type of explanation about what this was if it wasn't illegal?

How about you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT