ADVERTISEMENT

For those that like RFK Jr or have friends that do.

Maybe he is, maybe you are. Maybe I am. I don't like Trump, and to you and him and others, that means that I'm a "Harris supporter", when you'll not find me posting one word about supporting her. So don't act like you guys are "level headed", because it tears you up if anyone says something bad about your guy.

EDIT: Not to mention, he hijacks every thread with twitter post after post, most of which has nothing to do with the original topic.

Who you voting for? Other than trying to hurt turn out for Trump you don't really have many options left.

Maybe he is, maybe you are. Maybe I am. I don't like Trump, and to you and him and others, that means that I'm a "Harris supporter", when you'll not find me posting one word about supporting her. So don't act like you guys are "level headed", because it tears you up if anyone says something bad about your guy.

EDIT: Not to mention, he hijacks every thread with twitter post after post, most of which has nothing to do with the original topic. And in this thread, he accuses me of changing the title of it when everyone knows he made a mistake or typo, but refuses to admit to it.
The part you and others cannot seem to grasp. Liking Trump isn’t the issue. It’s POLICY! Nobody is asking you or others to be BFF’s with Trump. You can dislike his personality and there’s many who agree with you on that. Learn your role as a voter. This is about making our country strong and leaving it in a good place for our grandchildren. Obama was a smooth talker, but where did he improve your life? You think he gave a shit about you? Was he your buddy? Fvck no. And neither is Trump, but I guarantee you Trump made your life better and your family safer by policy. Growup and stop voting on emotions

Reactions: Gunny46
The part you and others cannot seem to grasp. Liking Trump isn’t the issue. It’s POLICY! Nobody is asking you or others to be BFF’s with Trump. You can dislike his personality and there’s many who agree with you on that. Learn your role as a voter. This is about making our country strong and leaving it in a good place for our grandchildren. Obama was a smooth talker, but where did he improve your life? You think he gave a shit about you? Was he your buddy? Fvck no. And neither is Trump, but I guarantee you Trump made your life better and your family safer by policy. Growup and stop voting on emotions
And what you fail to see is that you guys jump out at anyone who posts AGAINST him on anything. It's you guys that get emotional when someone says something negative about Trump. Examples are all in almost every thread. For example, I haven't posted anything supporting Harris/Biden. Yet I get lumped in with them? Wonder why? Because I don't like Trump. That's because you guys get "emotional" in your responses.

And what you fail to see is that you guys jump out at anyone who posts AGAINST him on anything. It's you guys that get emotional when someone says something negative about Trump. Examples are all in almost every thread. For example, I haven't posted anything supporting Harris/Biden. Yet I get lumped in with them? Wonder why? Because I don't like Trump. That's because you guys get "emotional" in your responses.

Who are you voting for?

You’re still lost. It’s policy. I don’t care who it is as long as they fight for America. Trump delivered 2016-2020. Fact. Trump fought for Americans. Trump didn’t sell us out. And Trump is running against someone who is the exact opposite.

You’re still lost. It’s policy. I don’t care who it is as long as they fight for America. Trump delivered 2016-2020. Fact.
Yeah, but you put yourself and Gunny on a pedestal of "non-emotional" posters. That's is FAR from the truth. I ripped on the Democrats during the COVID crap. I don't look at the Red or Blue. That is a FACT.

I have made it clear I'm voting for Trump. So now it's your turn. If you can't give a name then nobody should care what you have to say about Trump.
Why should I believe you? Because you post on here about Trump? Well, I don't post on here supporting Harris, so why do you assume that is who I am voting for? Why is it a big deal for you? If I tell you, why would you believe me (you won't)? It's my vote, and I'll do what I think is best come November.

I have made it clear I'm voting for Trump. So now it's your turn. If you can't give a name then nobody should care what you have to say about Trump.
How do you know who I'm voting for? You are assuming.

Give us a name. This isn't that hard. I will objectively look at their policies and give my opinion. If you won't do that then I will have to assume you are voting for Harris and Walz.

Well you don’t like trump. Harris or Jill Stein? Which is it?
Why does it bother you about my vote? Why must you know now? You won't believe me if I said Trump. You would believe me if I said Harris. What if I do a protest vote? Then you (or others) will say I'm throwing my vote away. So why do you care?

Why does it bother you about my vote? Why must you know now? You won't believe me if I said Trump. You would believe me if I said Harris. What if I do a protest vote? Then you (or others) will say I'm throwing my vote away. So why do you care?

I'll mark you down as voting for Harris/Walz and you want to hurt Trump's turnout. That's were we are until you can proudly tell us who you are voting for.

I only asked you once. lol. I don’t give a shit. Do what you want

I'll mark you down as voting for Harris/Walz and you want to hurt Trump's turnout. That's were we are until you can proudly tell us who you are voting for.
Cool. Do what you like. I won't lose sleep over what you think. You guys got this in the bag anyways. Right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT