ADVERTISEMENT

For those that like RFK Jr or have friends that do.

This would be best. Guess we will see what does and if he is actually serious about trying to accomplish anything.

CAPCOM AKA Crony Capitalism for the elites and Communism for the rest of us.

No thanks Harris

The CCP has been using the same tactic.

Capitalist-Communist (CAPCOM)

Personally I think you're both crazy but it's definitely not right.

She should. The world isn't going to be very green during a WW3 or Nuclear War. That's the road Harris and Walz will take us and without any intentions or abilities to win it. Building and developing clean energy for the future in the United States instead of Communist China would be something Trump would listen too. We are just along ways from that and it can't be done by destroying the economy now.

Last edited:
Lol...They wait for him to endorse Trump. What a bunch of clowns. Now do all the drugs Harris allowed over the border laced with Fentanyl.

Also even if it was true I'm also pretty sure his Voters don't care as he has been pretty blunt with them.

Last edited:
1865 Abraham Lincoln -Republican -killed

1881 James Garfield -Republican -killed

1901 William McKinley-Republican -killed

1912 Theodore Roosevelt -Republican -survived

1963 John F Kennedy-Democrat -killed

1981 Ronald Reagan -Republican -Survived

2024 Donald Trump -Republican-Survived

Aside from JFK, there Seems to be a pattern

1865 Abraham Lincoln -Republican -killed

1881 James Garfield -Republican -killed

1901 William McKinley-Republican -killed

1912 Theodore Roosevelt -Republican -survived

1963 John F Kennedy-Democrat -killed

1981 Ronald Reagan -Republican -Survived

2024 Donald Trump -Republican-Survived

Aside from JFK, there Seems to be a pattern

JFK was against Communism. The Democrat Party was ready to go in a different direction. Being they had infiltrated as far back as the early 1900's.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Frances, thank you for being so honest about your feelings regarding my decision to support President Trump. I cannot expect you and the millions who share your feelings to accept this overnight. It took sixteen months of attacks, censorship, and lawsuits by the DNC for me to come to the conclusion that this was the only way I could Make America Healthy Again. But now that the decision has settled into my bones I am filled with immense hope.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT