ADVERTISEMENT

Football season approaches

You're really not doing so well right now at this inter-web thingy.

He is quite awful at it really.

He is the only person that can't see that.

Toolbox to the end.

And he is totally obsessed with me....did you see that he started a thread about me?

Weird isn't it. My very own cyber-stalker creating threads for me.

Yeah, I'M YOUR stalker, but you post about me at 1:44 a.m. LOL at the dumba$$. I started this thread in your name, so that you would take your juvenile, unwitty, and uncreative posts to the proper board, and have been marginally successful. You continue to vomit all of your jealousy-filled hatred on the main board each time a thread about Ohio State is started, but at least you post on this board occasionally now.

This is the football season approaches thread toolbox. LMAO.

No wonder you suck at this, you don't even know what thread you are posting in.

What the F does posting at 1:44 am have to do with anything? This is being posted at 4:53 am. So what?

I thought when Vernon bitch-slapped you off the board you would have gotten a little smarter. I see you didn't.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
The thread matters not, d-bag, as this is a smack board, and other than the daily circle jerk by ancient WVU/golf fans, insults are exchanged, regardless of the title of the thread. Posting during the early morning hours merely confirms that you're a gigantic loser, who thinks about me when you go to bed at night, and wake up in the morning. Vernon didn't ban me, even for one day, notwithstanding your having begged him to do so because I was kickin' your a$$ all over the main board, as usual.

The thread matters not, d-bag, as this is a smack board, and other than the daily circle jerk by ancient WVU/golf fans, insults are exchanged, regardless of the title of the thread. Posting during the early morning hours merely confirms that you're a gigantic loser, who thinks about me when you go to bed at night, and wake up in the morning. Vernon didn't ban me, even for one day, notwithstanding your having begged him to do so because I was kickin' your a$$ all over the main board, as usual.
Move along....... nothing to see here. Unless you enjoy someone bragging about how tough he is all while hiding behind his mommies computer screen.

For someone who is such a huge Ohio State fan calling out posters 24/7 on a WVU board sounds a little fishy.

Force me to move along, little girls' coach. You continue to be the dumbest d-bag on here. Yeah, the Ohio State alumnus isn't really a Buckeyes' fan, but the West Virginia STATE flunkie is 100% Fold & Blew. You're f'ing retarded.

Force me to move along, little girls' coach. You continue to be the dumbest d-bag on here. Yeah, the Ohio State alumnus isn't really a Buckeyes' fan, but the West Virginia STATE flunkie is 100% Fold & Blew. You're f'ing retarded.
Can you really not read? I just pointed out that it seems fishy that a "huge Ohio State fan" was on a WVU board 24/7. I said nothing about you not being a Ohio State fan. And that is without your proof you were going to show me.

I went to State because I paid my way through college, but I grew up and will still be a WVU fan. I can show you my diploma without any problems. ( unlike someone I know)

The rest of this post is just more of your childish name calling while hiding behind mommies old Gateway computer.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUFanForever
See, his insult was 'little girls coach"

Guys has major issues with women. Probably just needs to get laid. Or get over his mommy issues.

Time and time again his insults are she, her, girls.

How toolbox thinks he is any good at this smack talk is beyond me.

Everybody on here has made him look like a jack-ass.

God, you're an idiot, WVUFanForever. You're so stupid that you don't understand that I am making fun of the West Virginia STATE flunkie for having bragged on message boards about his alleged prowess as a little girls' coach. When you extract your pin head from your a$$, let us know, imbecile. Until then, go play in traffic, or come up with some new material, as you've worn out, "toolbox," dipsh!t.

Can you really not read? I just pointed out that it seems fishy that a "huge Ohio State fan" was on a WVU board 24/7. I said nothing about you not being a Ohio State fan. And that is without your proof you were going to show me.

I went to State because I paid my way through college, but I grew up and will still be a WVU fan. I can show you my diploma without any problems. ( unlike someone I know)

The rest of this post is just more of your childish name calling while hiding behind mommies old Gateway computer.
Hey, I had one of those Gateway computers back in the day. Your wife's profile was displayed on the box in which the computer was shipped to me, IIRC. Nobody cares about your diploma from a glorified community college, or your decision to jump on the Fold & Blew bandwagon, so KYS.

God, you're an idiot, WVUFanForever. You're so stupid that you don't understand that I am making fun of the West Virginia STATE flunkie for having bragged on message boards about his alleged prowess as a little girls' coach. When you extract your pin head from your a$$, let us know, imbecile. Until then, go play in traffic, or come up with some new material, as you've worn out, "toolbox," dipsh!t.
Well just so WVUFanForever knows the full background: back several years ago (25), I coached AAU 14-15 year old girls basketball. When the Marshall women's basketball coaching job came open, I posted that I was over qualified for it. That wasn't so much bragging, but a slap at the state of Marshall women's basketball.

It's so hard to keep up with his ever changing gibberish.

Hey, I had one of those Gateway computers back in the day. Your wife's profile was displayed on the box in which the computer was shipped to me, IIRC. Nobody cares about your diploma from a glorified community college, or your decision to jump on the Fold & Blew bandwagon, so KYS.
You obviously care. Plus now you are insulting my wife. Tough guy sitting behind a computer screen.

Oh....and I never have jumped off of the bandwagon. Unlike your constant changing from team to team and profile to profile.

Pestsider continues to lie, and is very bad at it. I've posted on this board under the same handle, and only one handle, for years, and sure as hell have never changed my favorite teams. Post proof or STFU, little girls' coach. Pestsider is like one of those left-wing conspiracy nuts who blames Russia for Hillary's election loss.

KingCoal is a handle that I have used on some other boards, but not on any board on this site for many years. Moreover, "both" KingCoal and tOSUGrad90 have always rooted for the same teams, and never rooted for WVU. LOL

Last edited:
This is what you posted: "Oh....and I never have jumped off of the bandwagon. Unlike your constant changing from team to team and profile to profile." The truth is that I never change from team to team, and have not posted under any handle other than tOSUGrad90 on this site for many years. I've been a fan of Ohio State, Ohio University, the Cowboys, the Lakers, and the Reds since I was a little kid.

This is what you posted: "Oh....and I never have jumped off of the bandwagon. Unlike your constant changing from team to team and profile to profile." The truth is that I never change from team to team, and have not posted under any handle other than tOSUGrad90 on this site for many years. I've been a fan of Ohio State, Ohio University, the Cowboys, the Lakers, and the Reds since I was a little kid.
Reds have a shot of getting out of the basement this weekend...let's get 'em up!

Not quite, Tony, as the Jolly Rogers have a 4 1/2 game lead. If it weren't for the horrendous 3-18 start, the Reds would still be in wildcard contention.

Not quite, Tony, as the Jolly Rogers have a 4 1/2 game lead. If it weren't for the horrendous 3-18 start, the Reds would still be in wildcard contention.
Hell, I haven't given up the ship...can't be too many out of the wild card spot now , maybe 10 games, let's get on a roll!

I haven't, either, but the Reds are likely to trade Matt Harvery very soon, and might follow that up with trades of Iglesias, Scooter, and/or an outfielder, as well. When Harvey goes, Homer is likely to return to the rotation, and that will be very bad for us.

I haven't, either, but the Reds are likely to trade Matt Harvery very soon, and might follow that up with trades of Iglesias, Scooter, and/or an outfielder, as well. When Harvey goes, Homer is likely to return to the rotation, and that will be very bad for us.
Agree, Homer's arm is gone. I think they'll keep Scooter but not sure what we'll do with Stenzel. Our offense is rolling as of the last 8 weeks but starting pitching and bullpen once you get past Iglesias is suspect. But not many teams out there that aren't a bit flawed!

It's so hard to keep up with his ever changing gibberish.

No doubt. I mean I didn't know about you coaching. I mean its not like I have time to read every post on this board like toolbox does. Being unemployed like he is though gives you a lot of free time.

What did you expect? College sports is over, nothing going on but millionaires playing a game where half the time they sit and the other half they stand in the field scratching themselves. Well there is the WNBA or golf to watch or men driving around in circles every weekend. That's must watch TV there.

I wish that I had the same pull here as I have on BGN, where I post under the handle, "T-Bone," because if I did, then I would have everybody banned from here, other than Fold & Blew homers, just as I did from the Outhouse. Nobody can ruin a message board quite like I can.
That's a big 10-4, good buddy!

Hey look, he took a post and changed the op's words around. Very original LMAO.

This boy is sooooooo clever. Who actually does that? LMAO.

Oh yea...toolbox does. toolbox to the very end.

Make your next post your first creative one...or interesting one...or intelligent one. You're a fookin' loser, and too ignorant to know it.

Make your next post your first creative one...or interesting one...or intelligent one. You're a fookin' loser, and too ignorant to know it.
LMAO. You are sooooo bad at this. Owning you for a second time.

But hey, at least you are posting in the right thread. Bravo to you toolbox.

The only things that you own are your fist and your crotch, a$$ clown. Are you still beating your wife?

Last edited:
Have you figured out the difference between a word and a punctuation mark? You flapped your dentures about allegedly getting the last word in a thread in which your last post was nothing other than a slash. You're some special kind of stupid, even for a Fold & Blew fan.

Yeah...that was funny. I would type a "/" and you would run responding too it....LMAO...

Never change toolbox.

Wrong again, dipsh!t. I didn't respond to your slash in that thread, but did laugh my a$$ off at you, as you ran a cyber victor lap after allegedly having gotten in the last "word," which was actually a punctuation mark. God, you're dense. Kill yourself now, and raise the collective IQ of Fold & Blew Nation at the same time.

[laughing]

You didn't respond because after Vernon bitch-slapped you left the board like a pussy.

Get your facts straight.

Last word, last post, its all the same toolbox.

BTW...is Fold and Blew suppose to be funny? Just some advice...it's pretty lame....but coming from you that is to be expected. Lame, tired and same old, same old is all you have.

Now it's your turn to quote me and change my words, ask me if I beat my wife, call me she. You know, your usual lame-ass drivel.

Last edited:
Toeshoegrad, unloved and unwanted. Just looking for attention he doesn't get from his mummy. Poor little baby woe is me. That's why he changes everyone's post. It makes him feel like a real grownup. Meanwhile he's stuck in his mom and dads basement waiting on his next shift at Domino's.

Here he is. Last seen before his next delivery.

fe413e3c01dbdd5871dd438af4652212e70861044c0e550ffc4c10772fe1560f

Reactions: WVUFanForever
I don't need to look for attention, T-BoneDumbA$$. Y'all are "ate up" with me, such that every time that I post, Fold & Blew Nation flocks to my posts like moths to a flame.

You didn't respond because after Vernon bitch-slapped you left the board like a pussy.

Get your facts straight.

Last word, last post, its all the same toolbox.

BTW...is Fold and Blew suppose to be funny? Just some advice...it's pretty lame....but coming from you that is to be expected. Lame, tired and same old, same old is all you have.

Now it's your turn to quote me and change my words, ask me if I beat my wife, call me she. You know, your usual lame-ass drivel.
You're lying again, Hillary. You continue to create fairy tales, but I own your sorry a$$. No, a punctuation mark is not a word, not now, not ever. Just admit that you have sh!t for brains, and move on, knuckle-dragger. Oh, and I didn't respond to your punctuation mark (why would I?) long before you begged Vernon to threaten to ban me, so you need to get your facts straight, moron. More lies from the pin head in 3, 2, 1....

You're lying again, Hillary. You continue to create fairy tales, but I own your sorry a$$. No, a punctuation mark is not a word, not now, not ever. Just admit that you have sh!t for brains, and move on, knuckle-dragger. Oh, and I didn't respond to your punctuation mark (why would I?) long before you begged Vernon to threaten to ban me, so you need to get your facts straight, moron. More lies from the pin head in 3, 2, 1....
Reds will kick as tonight if we don't get rained out.....that ain't no lie!

I hope so, Tony. Because so many WVU fans root for the Jolly Rogers, I dislike sh!ttsburgh more than I otherwise would. I'd be satisfied with two out of three, but a sweep would be sweet. It's all about starting pitching for the Reds: Get a good start, and the Reds will likely win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT