ADVERTISEMENT

Football season approaches

what will you herdies do with that fresh pile of 2000 one hundred dollar bills?......don't spend them all in one place!![roll][banana][roll]
I guess it depends on how good our transfer QB proves to be...I'm not at all confident bout Miami (O) on the road! It's game we could lose, IMHO!

Haven't you heard, Tony? Wins and losses no longer matter. Feel free to go 7-6, get your doors blown off by a 6-6 nothing team in a nothing bowl in front of nobody, then pound your chest about your school's profits.

Haven't you heard, Tony? Wins and losses no longer matter. Feel free to go 7-6, get your doors blown off by a 6-6 nothing team in a nothing bowl in front of nobody, then pound your chest about your school's profits.
...well they still matter to us! If Thomson is as advertised it could be a special season for Herd football. Schedule is tough but if we can beat USC and NCSU, how about a MU -OSU matchup on New Year's day? If you guys find a QB, Bucks probably in the playoffs though!

OR get curb stomped by an average iowa team despite your claim to have the best coaches, the highest paid players, the best facilities and the best fans in the world....how in God's name do you even get SCORED on let alone lose in any sport....ESPECIALLY wrestling, now that the secret is out:scream:

...well they still matter to us! If Thomson is as advertised it could be a special season for Herd football. Schedule is tough but if we can beat USC and NCSU, how about a MU -OSU matchup on New Year's day? If you guys find a QB, Bucks probably in the playoffs though!
didn't know you did drugs my old friend.....".stumbling herd football" and" new years day" are phrases that will never...let me repeat...NEVER be associated with one another...trust me on this one

didn't know you did drugs my old friend.....".stumbling herd football" and" new years day" are phrases that will never...let me repeat...NEVER be associated with one another...trust me on this one
If we run the table we'll play on New Year's Day! But got to beat Miami( O) first....

It's the CFP or bust for the Urban Meyer-led Buckeyes, Tony. Dwayne Haskins is a better passing QB than Ohio State has had in many years, so no worries there.

OR get curb stomped by an average iowa team despite your claim to have the best coaches, the highest paid players, the best facilities and the best fans in the world....how in God's name do you even get SCORED on let alone lose in any sport....ESPECIALLY wrestling, now that the secret is out:scream:
Wow, I'm shocked that a Fold & Blew fan would talk smack about the 2017 football season to an Ohio State fan. The Buckeyes had an average season for an Urban Meyer-led squad...only went 12-2 and ended the season by winning its own conference, then thumping the Pac 12 champion in a major bowl game. WVU also had an average season for a Dana Holgorsen-led team: 7-6, including an embarrassing loss in a crappy bowl game to a team that had a losing record in Pac 12 play. Breakfast has been served....

It's the CFP or bust for the Urban Meyer-led Buckeyes, Tony. Dwayne Haskins is a better passing QB than Ohio State has had in many years, so no worries there.
...he must be a good player, I thought Barrow was good and he beat him out!

Wow, I'm shocked that a Fold & Blew fan would talk smack about the 2017 football season to an Ohio State fan. The Buckeyes had an average season for an Urban Meyer-led squad...only went 12-2 and ended the season by winning its own conference, then thumping the Pac 12 champion in a major bowl game. WVU also had an average season for a Dana Holgorsen-led team: 7-6, including an embarrassing loss in a crappy bowl game to a team that had a losing record in Pac 12 play. Breakfast has been served....
Utah walked the dog with the Cousins but in their defense without Grier, WVU is woeful!

Joey is from my "neck of the woods," but we never had anybody like him. I hope that he succeeds at LSU, and don't blame him for transferring.

best players money can buy

It has been more than 2,000 days since Michigan last beat Ohio State in football, so your envy is understandable.

It has been a while since our hoops team has been worth a shit, so my envy is understandable.
DXe1ow6XkAAXCB5.jpg

usa_today_10733080.0.jpg

Congratulations to Belyin' for doing much better since his Daddy, Thad Matta, left the conference. Michigan went .500 vs. Ohio State last season, which was a big improvement. Of course, Johnny B. still trails Thad in B1G titles, and his record against Matta is atrocious.

So what was Thad "Daddy" Matta's record vs Huggins?

Redirect to some other sport or childish name calling in 5.....4.....3.....2.....
Now, now, Coach. You know the fraudulent one doesn't like talking about events that don't fit his moronic agenda. Case in point, the OSU wrestling scandal isn't a big deal, because it occurred more than two decades ago, despite the fact that a certain fraud scoffs at Penn State who had similar 'rear-end' events that occurred many years back.

For lack of a better term, he's a hypocrite. (as well as a fraud)

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Now, now, Coach. You know the fraudulent one doesn't like talking about events that don't fit his moronic agenda. Case in point, the OSU wrestling scandal isn't a big deal, because it occurred more than two decades ago, despite the fact that a certain fraud scoffs at Penn State who had similar 'rear-end' events that occurred many years back.

For lack of a better term, he's a hypocrite. (as well as a fraud)
Still cyber blowing WVU fans, I see. Because of your obvious modest intellectual endowment, and overwhelming jealousy of The Ohio State University, you are unable to grasp the concepts that incidents involving adults in a wrestling program, which occurred many years ago, are not anything like the State Penn scandal, and have nothing to do with Ohio State's dominance of the Skunk Weasels in the revenue-producing sports for more than a decade.

So what was Thad "Daddy" Matta's record vs Huggins?

Redirect to some other sport or childish name calling in 5.....4.....3.....2.....
Stay on the porch, pup. You attended West Virginia STATE, and WVU's coach has never made it to the NCAA Title Game, so you're out of your league here.

Stay on the porch, pup. You attended West Virginia STATE, and WVU's coach has never made it to the NCAA Title Game, so you're out of your league here.
So Michigan's coach has been there twice, so based on the ever changing bs, the Skunk weasel 's head man is Thad's daddy today.

Got it!

Last edited:
That would be ZERO and two.

Why would you even be allowed out from under the porch? At best you got a certificate off the back of a comic book to install cable TV and steal internet service.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby

Why would you even be allowed out from under the porch? At best you got a certificate off the back of a comic book to install cable TV and steal internet service.

Toeshoe a cable guy? I thought he delivered pizza's. That's why you see him running up the Boulevard in his blue pants, red shirt and hat. He's on the way to get the next order to fill.

You don't see me anywhere, T-Bone/Allen...I don't run in front of your South Charleston home, and you don't leave your wheel chair because you're afraid of causing a short in that Huggy-Bear approved, fake ticker of yours!

[roll]

Wow, two whole games! Lucky for you, WVU got to play Ohio State with its first Final Four team in a half of a century. Even luckier for you, tHuggs' 2012 team got destroyed by Gonzaga just before it would have been embarrassed in the NCAA Tournament by the Buckeyes' last Final Four squad. It wasn't Thad's fault that the Fold & Blew bowed out of the tournament to save itself from an even bigger a$$ beating than the Zags administered. Who is the coach of West Virginia State, your alma mater, fraud?

Brian Poure.(so). I have know his family for years. His son and mine played soccer together.

And yes, two whole games. Daddy Thad was too chicken to schedule more.

Oh now we switch to "what if" this team beat that team then my team would beat your team. Way to go tough guy. Still under the porch I see.

Wow, two whole games! Lucky for you, WVU got to play Ohio State with its first Final Four team in a half of a century. Even luckier for you, tHuggs' 2012 team got destroyed by Gonzaga just before it would have been embarrassed in the NCAA Tournament by the Buckeyes' last Final Four squad. It wasn't Thad's fault that the Fold & Blew bowed out of the tournament to save itself from an even bigger a$$ beating than the Zags administered. Who is the coach of West Virginia State, your alma mater, fraud?
put down the pipe...you've had enough...you'd better be careful...I hear Dominos drug tests now:pizza:

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Brian Poure.(so). I have know his family for years. His son and mine played soccer together.

And yes, two whole games. Daddy Thad was too chicken to schedule more.

Oh now we switch to "what if" this team beat that team then my team would beat your team. Way to go tough guy. Still under the porch I see.
Total lie in bold. tHuggs was the chicken, as established by his ducking Final Four-bound Ohio State. Let's review:

7 Gonzaga 77

10 West Virginia 54

7 Gonzaga 66

2 Ohio State 73

Moron. The series would of been continued and signed off on 2 years before Ohio State played in the final 4.

It is clear to see who the chickens were based by ON COURT results. Not by "if your team beat that team then my team would motorboat your team because I said so" gibberish. The last guy to walk the sidelines for Ohio State was something like 1-3 against WVU as well.

Get ready for another subject change sports fans.

Moron. The series would of been continued and signed off on 2 years before Ohio State played in the final 4.

It is clear to see who the chickens were based by ON COURT results. Not by "if your team beat that team then my team would motorboat your team because I said so" gibberish. The last guy to walk the sidelines for Ohio State was something like 1-3 against WVU as well.

Get ready for another subject change sports fans.
So, you cry day-after-day about name-calling, but here you are doing what you sob about my doing. You're a complete imbecile. Post proof of your LIE that Ohio State canceled a series of WVU. tHuggs sh!t down his leg vs. Gonzaga, the very same team that Ohio State thumped in the next round of the 2012 Tournament. If he hadn't pi$$ed his pants, then WVU would have gotten to play the mighty Buckeyes. This isn't Matta's fault, you blathering idiot. Tantrums and more lies from the little girls' basketball coach in 3...2...1

7 Gonzaga 77

10 West Virginia 54

7 Gonzaga 66

2 Ohio State 73
Is that how it works?

Well then, go back four months, and let's review:

Gonzaga 90
Ohio State 84

Florida State 75
Gonzaga 60

Michigan 58
Florida State 54

Too bad you choked to the Zags, or you could have gotten B'ed out of the tournament by M.

Of course, we also have the most recent result which is only five months back. Again, let's review:

Ohio State 62
Michigan 74

So, you root for Michigan now, but grew up in Fayetteville, bought season tickets for WVU, but not Michigan, and cyber blow every WVU fan on this board? You're not foolin' anybody, drunkard. As real Michigan fans know, Chris Holtmann thumped the Skunk Weasels in his very first match-up vs. scUM as tOSU's coach, so we don't need to ask what could have happened last season. Ohio State went 15-3 during the B1G regular season in Holtmann's debut. How did Belyin' do?

How did Belyin' do?
He did alright. He only won the B1G tournament for the 2nd consecutive year, as well as finish as National runner-up. Meanwhile, OSU didn't even make the 'Final Four' of their own conference tournament.

lol

Unlike Holtmann, Belyin' didn't do well at all in his first B1G season. In fact, Belyin' went 10-22 overall and 5-13 in B1G play in his first season in Annie Arbor. He did much better this past season, but didn't go 15-3 in conference play, as Holtmann did. I mean, 13-5 isn't bad, but it aint 15-3. Congratulations to Coach Belyin' on winning exactly HALF as many of the B1G Tournament Championships and 40% of the B1G regular season championships won by his daddy, Thad Matta. Who is the head coach of West Virginia TECH, your alma mater? Sedale Threatt? LOL

So, you cry day-after-day about name-calling, but here you are doing what you sob about my doing. You're a complete imbecile. Post proof of your LIE that Ohio State canceled a series of WVU. tHuggs sh!t down his leg vs. Gonzaga, the very same team that Ohio State thumped in the next round of the 2012 Tournament. If he hadn't pi$$ed his pants, then WVU would have gotten to play the mighty Buckeyes. This isn't Matta's fault, you blathering idiot. Tantrums and more lies from the little girls' basketball coach in 3...2...1
I call you a moron and you blow a head gasket. Priceless.

Do you have a problem with the English language? I never said that OSU cancelled the series. (I guess that could of happened in your mommies basement.)

In addition, no where did I blame Thadious that it was his fault that WVU didn't play his little band of thugs in the NCAA tournament.

"Tantrums & lies" ????? You seem to be the one making crap up just to try to fit you agenda and start something on here. I guess you get left alone too much down in the basement for too many days at a time. Just get your imaginary friend to be more careful at what he tells you to post.

You're really not doing so well right now at this inter-web thingy.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
ADVERTISEMENT