ADVERTISEMENT

First Trump Criminal Trial

Welcome to Loserville Mr. Trump
:joy: :joy: :joy: [banana][banana]
You know those moments when a small child throws a tantrum and makes a threat? And the adults kind of grin at each other? You’re the child. The difference is, the child’s brain isn’t fully developed yet. Yours stopped developing and this is your peak.

Will be an interesting trial. The Trump lawyers in this case are much more highly regarded than the jokesters in the civil fraud trial that recently ended. Tough trial.

Reactions: bornaneer
Will be an interesting trial. The Trump lawyers in this case are much more highly regarded than the jokesters in the civil fraud trial that recently ended. Tough trial.
34 counts will be hard to beat.

Donald Trump faces deep Blue Jury Pool as Hush-Money Case begins.

His jury selection on Democratic turf means Trump could see few supporters.

Donald Trump faces deep Blue Jury Pool as Hush-Money Case begins.

His jury selection on Democratic turf means Trump could see few supporters.
Needs to offer free college debt forgiveness.

Last edited:
"They"? You can continue down that path all you want........but it's pretty obvious who/what you are with these statements.
Tired of us having to take everything on the chin. Whites aren’t to blame for the crimes that minorities commit. Sorry. They are to blame

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
You know those moments when a small child throws a tantrum and makes a threat? And the adults kind of grin at each other? You’re the child. The difference is, the child’s brain isn’t fully developed yet. Yours stopped developing and this is your peak.

My gawd, you come off like a bitch on here. Good for you... :)

The options of Trump and Biden are what makes this country terrible. I get extreme righties are going to jerk off to him no matter what. Also, that strong lefties was to crucify him at every opportunity. Would be better off finding new candidates...

Queue in some fake righties getting butt hurt again.....

Tell us more about your expertise on Israel and the Palestinians lol

Sure,

Israel has done genocide, doesn't want two state solution, and AIPAC/USA are funding their cause.

Drop The Mic GIF by In Real Life

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Did you miss his comment that he changed previously? The "fried chicken and watermelon" comment?
For the record, I love both. Did you see Joey Reid’s comments about DEI and Bragg, James and Fani ? Said that DEI was indicting and prosecuting Trump. Talk about racist comments. My comment was in poor taste but everything about NYC is in poor taste. Sad thing is, not sure how Trump can get a fair trial there and harden felons go free.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Sure,

Israel has done genocide, doesn't want two state solution, and AIPAC/USA are funding their cause.

Drop The Mic GIF by In Real Life

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
As far as genocide there, Jordan and Egypt won’t take those defective human beings so what’s the solution? Ask Sweden how taking Muslims are working out for them?

As far as genocide there, Jordan and Egypt won’t take those defective human beings so what’s the solution? Ask Sweden how taking Muslims are working out for them?

Would it be nice? Absolutely.

They shouldn't have to take anyone. It's like saying USA taking in Mexicans if setup in similar scenario. We (USA) are wanting a wall currently to defer anyone easily coming in. It's no one responsibility to take on people in any country due when an aggressor pushing them out.

Would it be nice? Absolutely.

They shouldn't have to take anyone. It's like saying USA taking in Mexicans if setup in similar scenario. We (USA) are wanting a wall currently to defer anyone easily coming in. It's no one responsibility to take on people in any country due when an aggressor pushing them out.
Funny, maybe you don’t remember those hateful Muslims attacking Israel Oct 7 and killing 1200+ people. Israel has shown great restraint as far as I’m concerned. They were given self rule by Israel, big mistake, and that hateful religion Muslims.chose Hamas. They’ve been taught hate from the start at young age. They had their chance to coexist, they lost it.

For the record, I love both. Did you see Joey Reid’s comments about DEI and Bragg, James and Fani ? Said that DEI was indicting and prosecuting Trump. Talk about racist comments. My comment was in poor taste but everything about NYC is in poor taste. Sad thing is, not sure how Trump can get a fair trial there and harden felons go free.
For the record, you know your comments weren't directed toward white people. It wasn't in "poor taste", it was deplorable.

I never realized a marine could be so touchy. They call us everything so fvck them.
I’m not touchy, I just don’t truck in racial stereotypes and jokes. I think it’s reductive and only plays into the hand of the people I see are the real problem. i try very hard to remain color blind and judge people by their actions and deeds. Also, coming from rural WV, I don’t see a big difference between behaviors in the ghetto or the trailer parks which to me highlights a socioeconomic issue and not a racial issue.

In reality, the people that are the real problem need there to be racial divides. They push talking points and issues which force those conversations. The easiest way to win that game is to not play the game. You have 2 types of people, Americans and everyone else. Of the Americans, you have those who believe in America and those who want to destroy America. The latter is the problem and the largest percentage of those are white people.

It's called controlled opposition. He posts that shit to make Republicans, Conservatives, and White people look like racist.
No, it’s not. A lot of us actually know each other. He’s definitely not controlled opposition.

Funny, maybe you don’t remember those hateful Muslims attacking Israel Oct 7 and killing 1200+ people. Israel has shown great restraint as far as I’m concerned. They were given self rule by Israel, big mistake, and that hateful religion Muslims.chose Hamas. They’ve been taught hate from the start at young age. They had their chance to coexist, they lost it.

Yeah man, I just don't hate all people based on religion, skin color, etc... I'm not built that way. Moving on...

editing...

Plus, I already knew you hate Arabs/Muslim, blacks, and Mexicans. At least you're honest about it.

No, it’s not. A lot of us actually know each other. He’s definitely not controlled opposition.

Just stop. I know all of you too and I'm definitely not allowing him to do dental work on me IRL.

Just stop. I know all of you too and I'm definitely not allowing him to do dental work on me IRL.
Youd be lucky to have me work on you. Some of my most beautiful work was on African Americans. Some of my shit is designed to irritate.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Yeah man, I just don't hate all people based on religion, skin color, etc... I'm not built that way. Moving on...

editing...

Plus, I already knew you hate Arabs/Muslim, blacks, and Mexicans. At least you're honest about it.
Don’t hate blacks or Mexicans at all. None of us owe anybody anything except a chance to be free to chose how they live. We don’t owe anybody a chance here that doesn’t immigrate legally. As far as Muslims go, their religion isn’t peaceful. I’d be happy if there were no more immigrants from those regions. I’ll admit to that.

Don’t hate blacks or Mexicans at all. None of us owe anybody anything except a chance to be free to chose how they live. We don’t owe anybody a chance here that doesn’t immigrate legally. As far as Muslims go, their religion isn’t peaceful. I’d be happy if there were no more immigrants from those regions. I’ll admit to that.

Didn't you go on a tirade about Mexicans and how they impacted your children? Then going off on all of them?

I get it with your Muslim take. Just don't think you really have an idea about the religion or the people that follows it. Yes, there are definitely bad people in there. There are also quite a lot of good people. Regardless, it's fine that you feel the hatred. It's your choice.

Didn't you go on a tirade about Mexicans and how they impacted your children? Then going off on all of them?

I get it with your Muslim take. Just don't think you really have an idea about the religion or the people that follows it. Yes, there are definitely bad people in there. There are also quite a lot of good people. Regardless, it's fine that you feel the hatred. It's your choice.
No, I said I’ve lost two children to drugs. I said if I were president that border would be closed. I also said we are losing 100,000 Americans every year and they are republicans and democrats. Why aren’t the other side trying to correct this problem? You don’t as a group cheer when the towers came down. They did.we have enough Muslims in Michigan’s and Minnesota .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT