ADVERTISEMENT

Far Left Trump Judge at Work

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Brad Smith is an election law expert who has called the "Rolls-Royce" of experts in his field who was a witness for Trumps defense, said he will not testify after Judge Juan Merchan ruled he could speak before the court on the basic definitions surrounding election law, but that he could not expand beyond that scope.

"Judge Merchan has so restricted my testimony that defense has decided not to call me" , Smkith told reporters.

Smith lamented on social media that while the prosecution’s witness, Michael Cohen, was allowed to go "on at length about whether and how his activity violated" the Federal Election Campaign Act, he was barred from broadening the scope of his previously anticipated testimony, which "effectively" led to the jury getting "its instructions on FECA from Michael Cohen!"
This judge is a disgrace to the bar and ought to be censured and removed from the bench. He should have recused himself to begin with due to his and his daughter's ties to the democratic party but he didn't have the morals or the character to do that. This "trial" is a sham and of course Trump will take this to a higher court.

This is really sick.

Last edited:
The prosecution’s theory is that Trump’s payments to Daniels were campaign expenditures and thus needed to be publicly reported as such.

By not reporting the expenditure, the theory goes, Trump prevented the public from knowing information that might have influenced their votes.

There is one big problem with this theory. The payments to Daniels were not campaign payments.
I doubt this jury is smart enough to see this and to see thru this sham.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
The prosecution’s theory is that Trump’s payments to Daniels were campaign expenditures and thus needed to be publicly reported as such.

By not reporting the expenditure, the theory goes, Trump prevented the public from knowing information that might have influenced their votes.

There is one big problem with this theory. The payments to Daniels were not campaign payments.
I doubt this jury is smart enough to see this and to see thru this sham.
Doesn’t matter. It will be taken up by the SCOTUS and overruled

Doesn’t matter. It will be taken up by the SCOTUS and overruled
Yes.....they will. This whole trial is a sham...especially when the the prior DA had said, 'No, we're not going to bring this.' The DOJ said no. The Federal Election Commission said no. That's when the Dems found their "Tom", Alvin Bragg and his far left Trump hating judge.

Yes.....they will. This whole trial is a sham...especially when the the prior DA had said, 'No, we're not going to bring this.' The DOJ said no. The Federal Election Commission said no. That's when the Dems found their "Tom", Alvin Bragg and his far left Trump hating judge.
This swings both ways. Folks like Moe are not gonna like what happens to his ilk now that there is no modicum of fairness and justice. Just retaliation.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT