ADVERTISEMENT

Fact check: The ‘King of Whoppers' for 2015 is Donald Trump

I've always thought he played a little lose with the truth but he has never held public office. Hiliary should be indicted for her email scandal. Sorry, but if she is as clueless as she claims to be, she should not be holding any type of public office outside of dog catcher.

LOL...that's a riot.
It's become apparent that wingnuts don't want facts. They want someone to tell them what they want to hear. If it's not true, it doesn't matter as long as whoever said it appears strong and committed to whatever he said. Now that's a leader. Never apologize. Never admit a mistake. No matter what.

Reactions: WVUBRU
Anything that Bob disagrees with is a liberal joke in his pea-sized brain.
But 'thousands and thousands of Muslims were cheering'.

The very fact that he makes shit like this up and lacks the filter to prevent himself from saying it to a large audience demonstrates how advanced and serious his Narcissistic Personality Disorder really is. I'm no Cruz fan, but I sure hope he ends up on the ticket instead of Trump, for our country's sake.

It's become apparent that wingnuts don't want facts. They want someone to tell them what they want to hear. If it's not true, it doesn't matter as long as whoever said it appears strong and committed to whatever he said. Now that's a leader. Never apologize. Never admit a mistake. No matter what.
And he always demands an apology from his adversary.

But 'thousands and thousands of Muslims were cheering'.

The very fact that he makes shit like this up and lacks the filter to prevent himself from saying it to a large audience demonstrates how advanced and serious his Narcissistic Personality Disorder really is. I'm no Cruz fan, but I sure hope he ends up on the ticket instead of Trump, for our country's sake.
Personally, I find Cruz way more dangerous. He actually believes his beliefs. Trump is all show in order to gain popularity. Both will be a complete disaster and embarrassing but Trump's inflammatory comments are not actionable by any means.

Gotta also watch out for his 5 and 7 year old monkeys.

Yeah, that was totally and completely uncalled for. I think Cruz is a tool and is right there with Trump on the worst possible option for the GOP ... but there is just no sense in that kind of thing.

(I'm not referring to your statement, but rather the Washington Post saying that)

Yeah, that was totally and completely uncalled for. I think Cruz is a tool and is right there with Trump on the worst possible option for the GOP ... but there is just no sense in that kind of thing.

Maybe the Washington Post's cartoonist needs a good "schlong".

Reactions: WhiteTailEER
That crazy trump saying ISIS was no real threat and then saying ISIS was contained....oh wait that wasn't Donald was it? When Barack lies hundreds of people die.

That sounds like your desire to believe that a youtube video caused Bengazi. It was clearly a lie but you want to believe it so you keep saying it is true.

Is this bizarro world or should I list the lies BO and Hillary have told? You blindly worship at the altar of the first and will do the same at the second if elected as do the rest of the dodo birds.

And the clear cut choice and queen of the small minded crowd is........

th

I've always thought he played a little lose with the truth but he has never held public office. Hiliary should be indicted for her email scandal. Sorry, but if she is as clueless as she claims to be, she should not be holding any type of public office outside of dog catcher.

Learn the difference between loose and lose and then you can tell us all about Hillary's e-mails. We're dying to hear more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT