ADVERTISEMENT

'F--- the White women'

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Black activists Cora Masters Barry, an appointee of Democrat D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser and longtime civil rights activist, Melanie Campbell, who leads the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation have visited the White House more than 50 times during the Biden administration. Both are closely tied to VP Harris.

Weeks before Biden and Harris were sworn into office in 2021, Barry and Campbell participated in a public Zoom call in which they made controversial statements about Trump supporters and used an expletive against White voters, specifically White women, which could cause some internal clashes as different coalitions mobilize to try to get Harris into the White House.

Unearthed comments from the two activists during the Zoom call might cause some internal tension for the Harris campaign as they look to mobilize different voting blocs and have called for "Unity."

"We have to change our strategy. We got to get our people. We have to get our – they got their people. They got all the trailer parks all covered," Barry said during the Zoom. "All them people up in West Virginia and the hills, they're covered. They got them all the way there to Wall Street."

"[Trump] did that, and we're sitting here talking about the White women. F--- the white women– excuse me – forget the White women. They’re going to do what the White men tell them to do," Barry continued, eliciting laughter and clapping from Campbell.
"What they tell themselves," Campbell interjected.

Barry also attacked supporters of then-President Trump, comparing them to the Ku Klux Klan. "I’m not saying everyone who voted for Trump is wearing a white sheet, but they got one in their closet, and it comes out when we start messing with the economic value or the balance of power."

In addition to Barry's comments about White women, Barry lavishly praising notorious antisemite Louis Farrakhan in 2022 at a private event honoring her late husband, former D.C. Mayor Marion Barry.

During Barry’s remarks at the private ceremony, she praised Farrakhan, who has espoused antisemitic rhetoric for decades, including calling Jews "wicked" and comparing them to termites. Barry referred to Farrakhan as a "friend" and "member of the family" while also telling him "I love you more than words will ever say."
"Minister Farrakhan, we love you more than you love us. You just don't know it," she added.

• Wow
Reactions: moe
Our Country doesn't have time to fight over bullshit. Educate your friends.

Black activists Cora Masters Barry, an appointee of Democrat D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser and longtime civil rights activist, Melanie Campbell, who leads the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation have visited the White House more than 50 times during the Biden administration. Both are closely tied to VP Harris.

Weeks before Biden and Harris were sworn into office in 2021, Barry and Campbell participated in a public Zoom call in which they made controversial statements about Trump supporters and used an expletive against White voters, specifically White women, which could cause some internal clashes as different coalitions mobilize to try to get Harris into the White House.

Unearthed comments from the two activists during the Zoom call might cause some internal tension for the Harris campaign as they look to mobilize different voting blocs and have called for "Unity."

"We have to change our strategy. We got to get our people. We have to get our – they got their people. They got all the trailer parks all covered," Barry said during the Zoom. "All them people up in West Virginia and the hills, they're covered. They got them all the way there to Wall Street."

"[Trump] did that, and we're sitting here talking about the White women. F--- the white women– excuse me – forget the White women. They’re going to do what the White men tell them to do," Barry continued, eliciting laughter and clapping from Campbell.
"What they tell themselves," Campbell interjected.

Barry also attacked supporters of then-President Trump, comparing them to the Ku Klux Klan. "I’m not saying everyone who voted for Trump is wearing a white sheet, but they got one in their closet, and it comes out when we start messing with the economic value or the balance of power."

In addition to Barry's comments about White women, Barry lavishly praising notorious antisemite Louis Farrakhan in 2022 at a private event honoring her late husband, former D.C. Mayor Marion Barry.

During Barry’s remarks at the private ceremony, she praised Farrakhan, who has espoused antisemitic rhetoric for decades, including calling Jews "wicked" and comparing them to termites. Barry referred to Farrakhan as a "friend" and "member of the family" while also telling him "I love you more than words will ever say."
"Minister Farrakhan, we love you more than you love us. You just don't know it," she added.
Racial politics doesn’t move the needle for people on the right, but it is like catnip for people on the left.

Wow...oh...Wow...it's all on the record...but some people can't deal with the truth. If some on here don't think it's true...show me the quotes that are wrong.

Racial politics doesn’t move the needle for people on the right, but it is like catnip for people on the left.
I understand why Cora Masters Barry said " F--- the white women– excuse me – forget the White women" .
Marion really did "F--- the white women''
Effie was a tough act for Cora Masters Barry to follow.

I understand why Cora Masters Barry said " F--- the white women– excuse me – forget the White women" .
Marion really did "F--- the white women''
Effie was a tough act for Cora Masters Barry to follow.

I posted the article about it above.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT