ADVERTISEMENT

F Michigan

This guy thinks everyone is me..

I am with everyone else. I am bored with you. You are not that good of a troll and are a waste of my time.
If you want to pick up your game that is your choice. Even then you are more like a mosquito. Just an annoyance.

You posted 4 times again...Must be triggered.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
This guy thinks everyone is me..

I am with everyone else. I am bored with you. You are not that good of a troll and are a waste of my time.
If you want to pick up your game that is your choice. Even then you are more like a mosquito. Just an annoyance.

You posted 4 times again...Must be triggered.

Oh yes Texass so triggered haha. I can taste victory. So sweet. You have been used and humiliated haha.

Oh yes Texass so triggered haha. I can taste victory. So sweet. You have been used and humiliated haha.

You are seriously not correct mentally.
I actually feel sorry for you. If you want to claim victory...It makes you seem even more fu*ked up.
You need OUR attention. I don't need yours.

I guess this message board is the only one that still acknowledges Pitt.
Penn St message board has banned you. Where else do you have to go?

Pretty sad Greggy.

If you need some attention I can direct you some places

You could get all the attention you want. Just follow the plan.

Mega thread is so spectacular, it now has TVZ talking to himself in the wee morning hours.

If this thread completes 10 pages, I'm going to have to retire this multi-platinum profile known as M-Herd, and immediately be enshrined in the HoF.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Mega thread is so spectacular, it now has TVZ talking to himself in the wee morning hours.

If this thread completes 10 pages, I'm going to have to retire this multi-platinum profile known as M-Herd, and immediately be enshrined in the HoF.

Well deserved M Herd. I don’t want to overreach but it would be an honor to introduce and present you on that special day. It would also be fitting if @TownesVanZandt and @WVUFanForever were in the front row to enjoy that special day with us. Again well done Herd.

[roll]

So who is going to retire this thread Greggy or his alter MichiganHerd.

If you need some attention I have a perfect match for you. Heard she loves men from West Virginia. Just tell her you are from WV Greggy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AggieKKL
She is vulnerable right now as she is talking about quitting Social Media.

Ok boys I get a sense that we can put my monster epic ultra thread to bed now. Thanks and respect goes out to Herd for moderating, with a level headed approach, the dispute that broke out throughout the thread. At the end of the day Michigan and the Big Ten own us and the Big12. Though Herd is a very respected site member I have a hard time as a WVU guy not being insecure an somewhat pissed about Michigan owning us. With that said respect goes out to Herd and Michigan. Maybe someday WVU can reach the status that Michigan has been on for decades.

To @TownesVanZandt and @WVUFanForever no hard feelings and since the 3 of us are huge WVU fans let’s grab a beer at a home game in the Fall.

:flyingwv::letsgo::cool2::cheers2:[banana]:clap::clap::clap:[thumb2][thumb2][thumb2]

3000 replies

:flush:

Time to flush this thread down the dumper

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT