ADVERTISEMENT

Everything old is new again

I wouldn't start throwing facts at him. Here is his deal:

Ever heard of delusions of grandeur? Bingo. Every summer, he feels the need for validation from complete strangers, and loses his absolute mind trying to obtain it. It got so bad that he posted his whereabouts on here wanting people to drive to Michigan to fight him. Now, he is creating multiple accounts seeking the attention of is again by telling everyone how incredible his life is. I take some of the blame because I pointed out that he made a Saturday night post after he blasted others who did the same for not having a social life. After that, it was limos and champagne and giving grief to people about having a job.

I point out the hilarity in the fact that while some people are spending way too much time letting this board affect them, I was spending my day with beer, BBQ, and cornhole. Most people read that and go "Looks like shortgap invited his friends and family over for a cookout". He did. Everyone jumped in the pool, got some food, and we decided to get some boards out and have a cornhole tournament. It was a badass day. It was nothing worth rubbing in people's faces. It was just a good day. After everyone left, Mrs. Shortgap and I sat on our deck and polished off what beer was left.

Now, to this Mich (through all of his various aliases ) guy, all he sees is a chance to make a bunch of people on a college sports free board think he has it better. It is probably all lies. Even if his financial situation is THAT good, and all of his wealth stories are true, he still logs in all the time to seek the validation of a WVU message board when he lives in Michigan and cheers for Marshall.

I have kayaks, paddle boats, and a heated pool? A decent kayak or paddle boat costs like $500, and why the hell would I want a heated pool when it has been 95 degrees out?

I bet you are slaving away at work today? Yep. I have a job that fluctuates from easy to frustrating. It pays well and I am good at it. It is why I went to college and it is the main ingredient to being capable of retiring before I am 45... although I probably won't. I am truly blessed to be where I am.

Sand ten yards away and no boat? Yep makes sense.

Girls running around in bikinis yet having time to post on message boards under multiple handles on multiple boards all around the clock? Sounds like there isn't a pharmacy near your palace to stock up on little blue pills.

My point, Mr. 5-0? Not even his own Marshall folk believe him, so he has to make up other names to agree with himself. It is a weird scenario where the more successful he actually is, the more pathetic he actually is.

I am actually going to block him because his douchebaggery gets in the way of some actually pretty funny banter with Tony, Marine, etc. The dude has legit social inadequacies.

Sounds like a great weekend to me. I hiked 9 miles on the Mount Mitchell crest trail on Saturday and brewed beer on Sunday. Our homebrew club was given yeast from the White Labs vault in exchange for providing feedback on the yeast and we get to serve it to the professional brewers at Burning Can. I did a big porter which 5 gallons will get 4 oz. of oak cubes that I have been soaking in 20 year old Pappy and the other batch was a dark CZ lager. There were no women in bikini's but a nice weekend in my book. This weekend I am headed up to West Virginia to see the folks In Grant County. Perhaps I little fishing and ground hog hunting along with mama's cooking. Asshats like little bitch can't enjoy the simple things in life which is his problem not ours. I have block several of his other names but I have to admit I enjoy the shear stupidity of his threads.

Last edited:
Sounds like a great weekend to me. I hiked 9 miles on the Mount Mitchell crest trail on Saturday and brewed beer on Sunday. Our homebrew club was given yeast from the White Labs vault in exchange for providing feedback on the yeast and we get to serve it to the professional brewers at Burning Can. I did a big porter which 5 gallons will get 4 oz. of oak cubes that I have been soaking in 20 year old Pappy and the other batch was a dark CZ lager. There were no women in bikini's but a nice weekend in my book. This weekend I am headed up to West Virginia to see the folks In Grant County. Perhaps I little fishing and ground hog hunting along with mama's cooking. Asshats like little bitch can't enjoy the simple things in life which is his problem not ours. I have block several of his other names but I have to admit I enjoy the shear stupidity of his threads.

This weekend is the Tri State Wing Off for me.

I understand your laughing at his stupidity, but you can only catch him in so much bs before you need a break

and you are a weak minded meth head...you would suck your own mother's tit if the neighborhood sheep didn't beat you to it.....EABOSWHAN
I'll give you a little bit of credit snow flake for having the balls to post, even though they're useless at your old age.

Says the dipshit who cant win a debate so he creates alias friends to agree with himself. Go sell crazy elsewhere loser.
Name just one single profile, lying twiggy. Just one. You can't. I own clowns like yourself.

This weekend is the Tri State Wing Off for me.

I understand your laughing at his stupidity, but you can only catch him in so much bs before you need a break

This coming Saturday for us is the Almost Heaven BBQ Bash in Buckhannon. 45 professional BBQ teams (some of them are the ones you see on Food Network and related channels) with their $12,000 BBQ rigs all competing to win the state BBQ championship. Alongside them will be the Sunny Buck backyard amateurs. Lots of vendors will be there offering up their own ribs, pulled pork, chicken, and brisket. Antique cars, a motorcycle show, and every shop on Main Street in Buckhannon will be brimming with customers. Horse shoe pitching, cornhole boards.....Simple but a good time none the less. But then again, maybe I should just pretend to live on a beach with bikini wearing fashion models serving me drinks like some of the other great pretenders..........................No, I think I will just head on over to Buckhannon and take part in some real life.

Name just one single profile, lying twiggy. Just one. You can't. I own clowns like yourself.
According to rivals you have 8 on that IP address. I will name all 8 just as soon as you show the board you infamous youtube video of twiggy here. You dont own shit.

According to rivals you have 8 on that IP address. I will name all 8 just as soon as you show the board you infamous youtube video of twiggy here. You dont own shit.
According to your low IQ, I have 8. Reality states I have only "1", and it's been bitch slapping you for years. Rifle was right about you. You're simply a cone dropping moron.

According to your low IQ, I have 8. Reality states I have only "1", and it's been bitch slapping you for years. Rifle was right about you. You're simply a cone dropping moron.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but no faggy little horseman from terdville will ever hurt me.

[QUOTE="shortgapwvu, post: 1087761, member: 3760]

I understand your laughing at his stupidity, [/QUOTE]

It's "you're." What were you saying about somebody's stupidity?

Having him ignored just makes it look like you are having an argument with yourself.

This coming Saturday for us is the Almost Heaven BBQ Bash in Buckhannon. 45 professional BBQ teams (some of them are the ones you see on Food Network and related channels) with their $12,000 BBQ rigs all competing to win the state BBQ championship. Alongside them will be the Sunny Buck backyard amateurs. Lots of vendors will be there offering up their own ribs, pulled pork, chicken, and brisket. Antique cars, a motorcycle show, and every shop on Main Street in Buckhannon will be brimming with customers. Horse shoe pitching, cornhole boards.....Simple but a good time none the less. But then again, maybe I should just pretend to live on a beach with bikini wearing fashion models serving me drinks like some of the other great pretenders..........................No, I think I will just head on over to Buckhannon and take part in some real life.

The Wing Off isn't too bad. I got to share some wings with Dustin Garrison right before he transferred. We just get out of there around dark before the nutjobs cut loose.

My wife went with friends two years ago when I was in Philly. She called me and said she regretted staying past dark. I am all for drinking a milliom beers. However, I can control myself.... some people can't (especially women:scream:) She isn't big on dealing with drunks.

And just because I have Jordan bailey's nude pictures doesn't mean you should keep banning my names. We can play this game all year. I have hundreds of accounts to log in on, and I can do them all from a static IP, so good luck banning IPs.

Banning IP's is easy when somebody is using a static IP.
You're really not very good at this internet stuff.

Reactions: countryroads89
then again, maybe I should just pretend to live on a beach with bikini wearing fashion models serving me drinks like some of the other great pretenders..........................No, I think I will just head on over to Buckhannon and take part in some real life.

That's the best part. My reality is so good that you guys think I'm lying about it. It's all 100% true.

Banning IP's is easy when somebody is using a static IP.
You're really not very good at this internet stuff.

That's why I said "good luck banning IPs," since they are clearly just banning user names. If he had banned a static IP, I wouldn't be able to keep using different names. Hence, "good luck banning IPs."

That's why I said "good luck banning IPs," since they are clearly just banning user names. If he had banned a static IP, I wouldn't be able to keep using different names. Hence, "good luck banning IPs."

Good try at covering ... you failed miserably but I give you an A for effort. Pretty much like your life.

Not to mention FCS no longer has its own championship playoff, they play bowl games along with P5/D1a programs, ranked along with D1a teams, even receive votes occasionally.....lol...... Wow, obviously, you were educated at Marshall. Dumbass.
Did you ever address Mr. 'Nots' question? I'm not sure what's dumber. The fact that you posted such a series of moronic statements, or the fact that others of your kind actually 'liked' your post.

2015_fcs_bracket.0.png

Not to mention, Couch, do you have any clue as to what FCS stands for?

I've been meaning to ask you, please don't take offense, but I saw your picture and you appear to be "special needs". I'm curious, is it a result of your parents being related, did your mom do some drugs while she was pregnant with you, both, or something else?

I've been meaning to ask you, please don't take offense, but I saw your picture and you appear to be "special needs". I'm curious, is it a result of your parents being related, did your mom do some drugs while she was pregnant with you, both, or something else?
you watched dave's youtube video, didn't you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT