ADVERTISEMENT

Everything old is new again

BurninDownTheCouch

All-Conference
Jan 16, 2006
Saint Albans
Remember when we had D1, D1aa, etc? It is coming back with a vengeance..... and at the speed of sound. Problem for the new D1aa is, the gulf will be wider than it used to be.

what are you talking about, moron? there still is 1-A and 1-AA. they just call them FBS and FCS now. so, how is it "coming back" and why would one have to remember when we had them when we still do?

christ, it's a shame that omar mateen murdered useful people instead of coming over here and getting rid of some of your idiots.

No, you're wrong. FCS has access to "D1a" 'access bowl' 'money splits and subsidies' the D1aa never had. You're the moron. Keep talking and keep proving it.

Not to mention FCS no longer has its own championship playoff, they play bowl games along with P5/D1a programs, ranked along with D1a teams, even receive votes occasionally.....lol...... Wow, obviously, you were educated at Marshall. Dumbass.

Reactions: countryroads89
what are you talking about, moron? there still is 1-A and 1-AA. they just call them FBS and FCS now. so, how is it "coming back" and why would one have to remember when we had them when we still do?

christ, it's a shame that omar mateen murdered useful people instead of coming over here and getting rid of some of your idiots.
So much hate from such an insignificant source.

The difference between P5 and G5 will be larger than the division between the old D1aa and D 1a back before P5 and G5 were a thought. It already is, but it won't be long until G5 no longer has access to P5..... Just like D1aa had no access to D1a. Look at the 1/200th TV contract Cusa just inked.

Not to mention FCS no longer has its own championship playoff, they play bowl games along with P5/D1a programs, ranked along with D1a teams, even receive votes occasionally.....lol...... Wow, obviously, you were educated at Marshall. Dumbass.

wvu fans, will you step in and save your buddy from embarrassment?

FCS no longer has its own championship playoff? Wow. Have you told anyone else that magnificent secret that nobody else knows? In reality, the FCS still has their national championship playoffs. In fact, it's continued to get bigger adding more teams to it over the years.

FCS plays bowl games along with P5/D1-A programs? Can you tell all of us which FBS teams have played bowl games along with P5 and FBS teams? The only end of the season bowl game played at the FCS level just started last year, and it's only played between the MEAC and SWAC conferences, because they elected not to send their champions to the playoff (that little thing you said doesn't exist anymore).

This may be the most embarrassing attempt at a wvu fan trying to act like they have any idea about college football.

And just because I have Jordan bailey's nude pictures doesn't mean you should keep banning my names. We can play this game all year. I have hundreds of accounts to log in on, and I can do them all from a static IP, so good luck banning IPs.

Now, show us how FCS doesn't have a playoff and show us how many of their teams have played bowl games alongside P5 schools, moron.

Last edited:

FCS no longer has its own championship playoff? Wow. Have you told anyone else that magnificent secret that nobody else knows? In reality, the FCS still has their national championship playoffs. In fact, it's continued to get bigger adding more teams to it over the years.

FCS plays bowl games along with P5/D1-A programs? Can you tell all of us which FBS teams have played bowl games along with P5 and FBS teams? The only end of the season bowl game played at the FCS level just started last year, and it's only played between the MEAC and SWAC conferences, because they elected not to send their champions to the playoff (that little thing you said doesn't exist anymore).

This may be the most embarrassing attempt at a wvu fan trying to act like they have any idea about college football.

And just because I have Jordan bailey's nude pictures doesn't mean you should keep banning my names. We can play this game all year. I have hundreds of accounts to log in on, and I can do them all from a static IP, so good luck banning IPs.

Now, show us how FCS doesn't have a playoff and show us how many of their teams have played bowl games alongside P5 schools, moron.
This sort of internet harrassment is illegal. Bragging about how many usernames you have just screams out how big a fukn loser you are. Congratulations for being one gigantic loser and bragging accordingly.

We can play this game all year. I have hundreds of accounts to log in on, and I can do them all from a static IP, so good luck banning IPs..

It's sad that someone has dedicated their entire life to being a troll on a meaningless message board. And as my reward for saying that I fully expect to see my screen name spelled backwards with something gay connected to it. Someone must have missed their meds.........

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
This sort of internet harrassment is illegal. Bragging about how many usernames you have just screams out how big a fukn loser you are. Congratulations for being one gigantic loser and bragging accordingly.

Oh, he's gone from a highway worker to a legal scholar.

Tell us all, orange cone dropper, exactly which part is illegal for "internet harassment."

And then go back and have your sidekick tell us how FCS doesn't have a national championship playoff anymore, how FCS plays bowl games alongside P5 teams, etc.

Oh, he's gone from a highway worker to a legal scholar.

Tell us all, orange cone dropper, exactly which part is illegal for "internet harassment."

And then go back and have your sidekick tell us how FCS doesn't have a national championship playoff anymore, how FCS plays bowl games alongside P5 teams, etc.

Threatening the use of photos directly or indirectly is not only harassment but when it is used as you did in the context of business it is blackmail. You are guilty of the crime if someone chooses to press the matter.

The more sad side if this is your continued insistence to attack women when you fail as a man. How many times can you be abused and mocked only to turn around and threaten another mans wife or child as you do. It speaks volumes toward your lack of character and probably explains why you are unemployable.

Threatening the use of photos directly or indirectly is not only harassment but when it is used as you did in the context of business it is blackmail. You are guilty of the crime if someone chooses to press the matter.

Hahahhahaha! Yeah, stick to sniffing tar fumes, highway worker. Your attempt at analyzing legal situations is as poor as your claim that there were any threats made.

The more sad side if this is your continued insistence to attack women when you fail as a man. How many times can you be abused and mocked only to turn around and threaten another mans wife or child as you do. It speaks volumes toward your lack of character and probably explains why you are unemployable.

This is always the best part. "Unemployable," eh? Go ahead, explain to me, since you seem to know better, how I am supposedly unemployable and why. I need another laugh besides watching your YouTube video again.

This can't be for real. I am all for talking smack, but some people legitimately let it bother them.

This is Exhibit A to that statement.

To think, while I was enjoying beer, BBQ, and cornhole boards yesterday, someone was devising clever backwards spelled screen names for their college football smack board..... in June.

I could lose a leg today, and still be in better shape than some Marshall folk. It is the definition of sad.

Reactions: WhiteTailEER
To think, while I was enjoying beer, BBQ, and cornhole boards yesterday
Impressive. You boys up there in Mineral County really got it going on. What's on the agenda for next weekend? Greasing up a pig and chasing it around the pen?

Impressive. You boys up there in Mineral County really got it going on. What's on the agenda for next weekend? Greasing up a pig and chasing it around the pen?

I'd rather spend my afternoons the way shortgap did than creating a bunch of different aliases and stirring shit on a message board.

Hahahhahaha! Yeah, stick to sniffing tar fumes, highway worker. Your attempt at analyzing legal situations is as poor as your claim that there were any threats made.

This is always the best part. "Unemployable," eh? Go ahead, explain to me, since you seem to know better, how I am supposedly unemployable and why. I need another laugh besides watching your YouTube video again.

I notice you just ignore the fact that your fat ass is on a message board bragging about how many aliases you have while threatening to show naked photos of the owners daughter.

You are a sick sad person but most importantly to you is that you know you are beneath everyone here and that is why you act the way you do. Classic inferiority complex. Get help.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels

You sound like a special kind of creep.........I hope you get caught on your next peeping tom adventure. Guys like you are very popular with the other inmates, especially when they turn the lights out.

Last edited:
Not to mention FCS no longer has its own championship playoff, they play bowl games along with P5/D1a programs, .....lol...... Wow, obviously, you were educated at Marshall. Dumbass.

Does any wvu fan want to try defending this moron since he obviously pussied out and hid after bombing on this one?

To think, while I was enjoying beer, BBQ, and cornhole boards yesterday, someone was devising clever backwards spelled screen names for their college football smack board..... in June.

The names are years old.

You were enjoying beer, BBQ, and cornhole yesterday? Wow, that's impressive. Let me guess- your sorry ass was slaving away at work today? See, what you boast about doing (beer, BBQ, and cornhole, oh my!), I do to a much better extent every single day. Cornhole boards, bocce ball, shuffle board, grills (plural), kayaks, paddle boards, heated pool, and the sand ten yards away . . . the only thing I don't own which would be nice down here is a jet ski/boat, and that's only because it's too much of a hassle to have to drive to a marina to use them. Many times, the days are accompanied by smokeshows running around in their bikinis.

That's my life every day, not just on a rare Sunday. Enjoy your rare weekend cornhole game.

The names are years old.

You were enjoying beer, BBQ, and cornhole yesterday? Wow, that's impressive. Let me guess- your sorry ass was slaving away at work today? See, what you boast about doing (beer, BBQ, and cornhole, oh my!), I do to a much better extent every single day. Cornhole boards, bocce ball, shuffle board, grills (plural), kayaks, paddle boards, heated pool, and the sand ten yards away . . . the only thing I don't own which would be nice down here is a jet ski/boat, and that's only because it's too much of a hassle to have to drive to a marina to use them. Many times, the days are accompanied by smokeshows running around in their bikinis.

That's my life every day, not just on a rare Sunday. Enjoy your rare weekend cornhole game.
More lies from the narcissist.

The names are years old.

Great example of verbal masturbation

I notice you just ignore the fact that your fat ass is on a message board bragging about how many aliases you have while threatening to show naked photos of the owners daughter.

You are a sick sad person but most importantly to you is that you know you are beneath everyone here and that is why you act the way you do. Classic inferiority complex. Get help.

Where is this threat you keep referring to, O.C.D.? Everyone here knows you aren't the brighter highway worker out there, but you've had enough time to hide from your fabrication by now, yet you keep stating them.

And fat? Come on. Now, you're just being ridiculous. Many people on here know what I look like. Hell, your wife has seen me with my shirt off. Don't lie and act like she hasn't.

Again, your reading comprehension is struggling. It isn't bragging to inform you that blocking names won't work. It's mocking your fruitless attempts.

What's wrong- are you guys upset that I'm going to again post all of the cruel, awful things your fans said about Klanman Bill, so you have to block accounts? Instead of evaluating how despicable your fanbase is, you hide the issue and make excuses when another episode starts.

Beneath everyone here? Unless your wife posts on here, I haven't ever been beneath any of you.

More lies from the narcissist.

Which part(s) is a lie? Want me to take pics tomorrow to prove you wrong like I did with my transcript? I spent about two hours swimming in the ocean today with my water camera. It was a very calm sea, so I was hoping to get some footage of fish and sharks. Not much luck, so I spent about 40 minutes in my sauna before relaxing in the pool.

How hot was the pavement today for you?

And, like always, the rats come out. There hadnt been a post in over 30 minutes when I posted. Then, within just a few minutes after I post, multiple rats come running.

I hope you spend as much time with your family as you do hitting "refresh" to see if I have acknowledged your presence.

Where is this threat you keep referring to, O.C.D.? Everyone here knows you aren't the brighter highway worker out there, but you've had enough time to hide from your fabrication by now, yet you keep stating them.

And fat? Come on. Now, you're just being ridiculous. Many people on here know what I look like. Hell, your wife has seen me with my shirt off. Don't lie and act like she hasn't.

Again, your reading comprehension is struggling. It isn't bragging to inform you that blocking names won't work. It's mocking your fruitless attempts.

What's wrong- are you guys upset that I'm going to again post all of the cruel, awful things your fans said about Klanman Bill, so you have to block accounts? Instead of evaluating how despicable your fanbase is, you hide the issue and make excuses when another episode starts.

Beneath everyone here? Unless your wife posts on here, I haven't ever been beneath any of you.
Once again when confronted with facts and facing your inadequacies you resort to your assaults on women. Try getting out of your moms basement sometime fatty.

So, you're being a coward to prove your claims, being a coward when challenged on your words, and being a coward defending the wvu fan who made the FCS comments.

What time do you have to be on the highways tomorrow? Shouldn't you be in bed? Then, again, I'd try to avoid her, too.

I'm in one of my four bedrooms (one of the three that overlook the ocean). It's turtle hatching season, so I have to turn the pool exterior lights off to avoid the hatchlings getting confused and coming up here. But, the interior pool accent lights can stay on. Don't worry, the timer has them going off at 11, so I won't have to close my shades. That allows me to wake up to the sunrise over the sea each morning. Do you use an alarm clock since you have a job which dictates where and when you have to live?

So, you're being a coward to prove your claims, being a coward when challenged on your words, and being a coward defending the wvu fan who made the FCS comments.

What time do you have to be on the highways tomorrow? Shouldn't you be in bed? Then, again, I'd try to avoid her, too.

I'm in one of my four bedrooms (one of the three that overlook the ocean). It's turtle hatching season, so I have to turn the pool exterior lights off to avoid the hatchlings getting confused and coming up here. But, the interior pool accent lights can stay on. Don't worry, the timer has them going off at 11, so I won't have to close my shades. That allows me to wake up to the sunrise over the sea each morning. Do you use an alarm clock since you have a job which dictates where and when you have to live?
Says the guy who brags about having hundreds of aliases to a message board. Sure thing tits. Everyone believes you.

The names are years old.

Trying to convince someone how great you have it from a secondary account meant to harass people on a free message board isn't exactly impressing me.

broken-record2.gif
Agree

Little Bitch is back and he thinks he is so clever. 0-12, 236, 0-2, 48% and -18 states otherwise.

I wouldn't start throwing facts at him. Here is his deal:

Ever heard of delusions of grandeur? Bingo. Every summer, he feels the need for validation from complete strangers, and loses his absolute mind trying to obtain it. It got so bad that he posted his whereabouts on here wanting people to drive to Michigan to fight him. Now, he is creating multiple accounts seeking the attention of is again by telling everyone how incredible his life is. I take some of the blame because I pointed out that he made a Saturday night post after he blasted others who did the same for not having a social life. After that, it was limos and champagne and giving grief to people about having a job.

I point out the hilarity in the fact that while some people are spending way too much time letting this board affect them, I was spending my day with beer, BBQ, and cornhole. Most people read that and go "Looks like shortgap invited his friends and family over for a cookout". He did. Everyone jumped in the pool, got some food, and we decided to get some boards out and have a cornhole tournament. It was a badass day. It was nothing worth rubbing in people's faces. It was just a good day. After everyone left, Mrs. Shortgap and I sat on our deck and polished off what beer was left.

Now, to this Mich (through all of his various aliases ) guy, all he sees is a chance to make a bunch of people on a college sports free board think he has it better. It is probably all lies. Even if his financial situation is THAT good, and all of his wealth stories are true, he still logs in all the time to seek the validation of a WVU message board when he lives in Michigan and cheers for Marshall.

I have kayaks, paddle boats, and a heated pool? A decent kayak or paddle boat costs like $500, and why the hell would I want a heated pool when it has been 95 degrees out?

I bet you are slaving away at work today? Yep. I have a job that fluctuates from easy to frustrating. It pays well and I am good at it. It is why I went to college and it is the main ingredient to being capable of retiring before I am 45... although I probably won't. I am truly blessed to be where I am.

Sand ten yards away and no boat? Yep makes sense.

Girls running around in bikinis yet having time to post on message boards under multiple handles on multiple boards all around the clock? Sounds like there isn't a pharmacy near your palace to stock up on little blue pills.

My point, Mr. 5-0? Not even his own Marshall folk believe him, so he has to make up other names to agree with himself. It is a weird scenario where the more successful he actually is, the more pathetic he actually is.

I am actually going to block him because his douchebaggery gets in the way of some actually pretty funny banter with Tony, Marine, etc. The dude has legit social inadequacies.

I wouldn't start throwing facts at him. Here is his deal:

Ever heard of delusions of grandeur? Bingo. Every summer, he feels the need for validation from complete strangers, and loses his absolute mind trying to obtain it. It got so bad that he posted his whereabouts on here wanting people to drive to Michigan to fight him. Now, he is creating multiple accounts seeking the attention of is again by telling everyone how incredible his life is. I take some of the blame because I pointed out that he made a Saturday night post after he blasted others who did the same for not having a social life. After that, it was limos and champagne and giving grief to people about having a job.

I point out the hilarity in the fact that while some people are spending way too much time letting this board affect them, I was spending my day with beer, BBQ, and cornhole. Most people read that and go "Looks like shortgap invited his friends and family over for a cookout". He did. Everyone jumped in the pool, got some food, and we decided to get some boards out and have a cornhole tournament. It was a badass day. It was nothing worth rubbing in people's faces. It was just a good day. After everyone left, Mrs. Shortgap and I sat on our deck and polished off what beer was left.

Now, to this Mich (through all of his various aliases ) guy, all he sees is a chance to make a bunch of people on a college sports free board think he has it better. It is probably all lies. Even if his financial situation is THAT good, and all of his wealth stories are true, he still logs in all the time to seek the validation of a WVU message board when he lives in Michigan and cheers for Marshall.

I have kayaks, paddle boats, and a heated pool? A decent kayak or paddle boat costs like $500, and why the hell would I want a heated pool when it has been 95 degrees out?

I bet you are slaving away at work today? Yep. I have a job that fluctuates from easy to frustrating. It pays well and I am good at it. It is why I went to college and it is the main ingredient to being capable of retiring before I am 45... although I probably won't. I am truly blessed to be where I am.

Sand ten yards away and no boat? Yep makes sense.

Girls running around in bikinis yet having time to post on message boards under multiple handles on multiple boards all around the clock? Sounds like there isn't a pharmacy near your palace to stock up on little blue pills.

My point, Mr. 5-0? Not even his own Marshall folk believe him, so he has to make up other names to agree with himself. It is a weird scenario where the more successful he actually is, the more pathetic he actually is.

I am actually going to block him because his douchebaggery gets in the way of some actually pretty funny banter with Tony, Marine, etc. The dude has legit social inadequacies.

I don't use the "ignore" feature often but I'm going to block MichiganHerd and all of his alter-egos. Imagine the frustration when he no longer gets the attention he is so desperate for.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVU82
Not one, but a pair of morons have chimed in.

Brandon, shouldn't you figure your geography out? One poster lives in Michigan, while another clearly lives on the beach in Florida. Are you truly this dense, or is a Pot State education that bad these days?

I don't use the "ignore" feature often but I'm going to block MichiganHerd and all of his alter-egos. Imagine the frustration when he no longer gets the attention he is so desperate for.

Done. Now I don't have to read their BS any more.

If for no other reason, ignoring him and his alter egos would piss him off more than words could. I am telling you, it is the way to go

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT