ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone, including me, needs to calm down

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
So far, Texas debacle was a one-time thing.

The other 24 WVU games were won or contested into the final 5 minutes, rarely more than a single-digit loss.

Baylor, Texas Tech and Oklahoma State will prove that it was a one-off or a pattern.

If WVU comes up with its Iowa State and Oklahoma performances it could be a 3-0 run.

We'll see. I'm over my vomiting over the Texas game. Join me and return to cheering and hoping for my beloved alma mater.

So far, Texas debacle was a one-time thing.

The other 24 WVU games were won or contested into the final 5 minutes, rarely more than a single-digit loss.

Baylor, Texas Tech and Oklahoma State will prove that it was a one-off or a pattern.

If WVU comes up with its Iowa State and Oklahoma performances it could be a 3-0 run.

We'll see. I'm over my vomiting over the Texas game. Join me and return to cheering and hoping for my beloved alma mater.
You are such a manic depressive. NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
You are such a manic depressive. NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

then why have YOU responded to my posts 138 times . . . so far? Are you lying with "no one cares" or with your 138 responses. I haven't responded to our original posts in months. But you keep harping on the same broken guitar string. I am embarrassed by your man-love for me. Get a life or get a wife, please!

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

then why have YOU responded to my posts 138 times . . . so far? Are you lying with "no one cares" or with your 138 responses. I haven't responded to our original posts in months. But you keep harping on the same broken guitar string. I am embarrassed by your man-love for me. Get a life or get a wife, please!
Nice try little one. How are things in Slag Hollow by the way?

Nice try little one. How are things in Slag Hollow by the way?

SO YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT MY COAL MINING FATHER WAS IN TWO COAL CAVE-INS, INCLUDING ONE THAT RESCUERS HAD TO REMOVE 5 FEET OF COAL TO GET TO ANY PART OF HIS BODY, AND DIED A HORRIBLE SUFFOCATING MORE AND MORE INCH BY INCH EVERY DAY DEATH? YOU MUST REALLY HATE COAL MINERS AND THEIR OFFSPRING SO MUCH THAT IT MAKES YOU AN IRRATIONAL, HATEFUL OLD MAN DIGGING AN EARLY GRAVE FOR HIMSELF. WEST VIRGINIANS ARE STATUE OF LIBERTY HIGH WHILE YOU ARE LOWER THAN A WORM'S BELLY! DIG OUT YOUR HATEFUL HILLBILLY RESPONSES! YOU ARE WORTH LESS THAN THEIR PINKY FINGERNAIL!

SO YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT MY COAL MINING FATHER WAS IN TWO COAL CAVE-INS, INCLUDING ONE THAT RESCUERS HAD TO REMOVE 5 FEET OF COAL TO GET TO ANY PART OF HIS BODY, AND DIED A HORRIBLE SUFFOCATING MORE AND MORE INCH BY INCH EVERY DAY DEATH? YOU MUST REALLY HATE COAL MINERS AND THEIR OFFSPRING SO MUCH THAT IT MAKES YOU AN IRRATIONAL, HATEFUL OLD MAN DIGGING AN EARLY GRAVE FOR HIMSELF. WEST VIRGINIANS ARE STATUE OF LIBERTY HIGH WHILE YOU ARE LOWER THAN A WORM'S BELLY! DIG OUT YOUR HATEFUL HILLBILLY RESPONSES! YOU ARE WORTH LESS THAN THEIR PINKY FINGERNAIL!
You don't know a shttt about coal miners little one. You degrade those folks...my father actually was a coal miner...by using their legendary work values to prop up your various fake forum personas. You become more pond scum like everyday. In addition your blowhard nonsense and open thievery of other's work has become borderline criminal. I realize that your real life little one is so pathetic that you have this pathological need to dominant any sports forum you can find. You are not remotely important to this forum. Not being able to see the difference between reality and a fantasy world is the definition of insanity. ..and that's the world you choose to live in.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT