ADVERTISEMENT

Educate me

Hooterville1

Freshman
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2016
Atlanta, GA
Polls show something like 35%-40% of people fully support this DC administration’s performance. Setting aside the personalities of Donnie & Sleepy, what LEGISLATION / EXECUTIVE ORDERS have the current admin implemented that have made your life better? The future of the US? Please include comparative examples to help this hick from the sticks understand.
Exclude presidential personalities, real actions are requested.
Popcorn is ready. Educate me.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Polls show something like 35%-40% of people fully support this DC administration’s performance. Setting aside the personalities of Donnie & Sleepy, what LEGISLATION / EXECUTIVE ORDERS have the current admin implemented that have made your life better? The future of the US? Please include comparative examples to help this hick from the sticks understand.
35-40% of Americans are either dumb as fuk or straight up pedophiles.

@Lebronsonroids

5h·
The Democratic party is now the exact opposite of what it was before Obama.

That was by design.

The Prince Al Waleed funded, CIA trained homosexual from Kenya was supposed to hand over a country ripe for moral corruption, sexual deviance and large scale divisiveness to a literal demon so she could put the final nail in America's coffin.

They never thought she would lose.

God made sure of it.

Jezebel never had a chance.

Last edited:
I have asked all these educated Democrats to explain to this uneducated highly skilled scummy deplorable middle class working man how Democrats help us the working middle class & fixed income people......
Crickets...

Thanks for asking, glad to help. Any Dem POTUS is better than a Repub. Repubs love to drive the planet bus over the cliff with greenhouse gasses/pollution while Dems and the rest of the world see what's happening and are trying to help. Dems care about all the people while Repubs can't make the wealth gap greater quickly enough. Repubs are antivaxxers and don't care about public health. Dems care about democracy and the right to vote while Repubs do not and not only made up an election fraud narrative, they are taking (or trying to) advantage of the Big LIe to make it harder to vote and want to have election results thrown out if they don't like who won by making new state laws. Joe passed the infrastructure plan (something Trump couldn't do) so we can build back our crumbling roads, etc. with lots of well paying jobs if they can find the workers with unemployment so low. Thank goodness for Ukraine's sake that Joe is in power since he supports NATO unlike his predecessor who still has a crush on Putin as evidenced by his statements since the war started. Joe could do much more if Repubs would quit standing in the way of American progress which they hope to do even more so if they gain some advantage in the fall.

Joe Biden's 7 Biggest Achievements During His First Year as President

Thanks for asking, glad to help. Any Dem POTUS is better than a Repub. Repubs love to drive the planet bus over the cliff with greenhouse gasses/pollution while Dems and the rest of the world see what's happening and are trying to help. Dems care about all the people while Repubs can't make the wealth gap greater quickly enough. Repubs are antivaxxers and don't care about public health. Dems care about democracy and the right to vote while Repubs do not and not only made up an election fraud narrative, they are taking (or trying to) advantage of the Big LIe to make it harder to vote and want to have election results thrown out if they don't like who won by making new state laws. Joe passed the infrastructure plan (something Trump couldn't do) so we can build back our crumbling roads, etc. with lots of well paying jobs if they can find the workers with unemployment so low. Thank goodness for Ukraine's sake that Joe is in power since he supports NATO unlike his predecessor who still has a crush on Putin as evidenced by his statements since the war started. Joe could do much more if Repubs would quit standing in the way of American progress which they hope to do even more so if they gain some advantage in the fall.

A whole lot of feelings & zero facts. I see you're still needing government handouts to make it .

Well I tend to vote green. And the green is now flowing backwards from my accounts. Inflation is eating at my budget (specially gasoline) and my 401K is now trending down. These are policy outcomes. 😡
Which policies? Remember when the price of oil went to zero in April 2020? by August that year active rig counts had been halved....supply/demand is your major contributor to gas prices. The stock market has been on an historic run peaking in early January and now it's in correction mode. It can't keep going up continuously. The pandemic (and pandemic spending) and subsequent supply chain backup have been a major factors with inflation.

Elevated inflation has been driven by supply chain disruptions and pent-up consumer demand for goods as the Covid-19 pandemic wanes. The hope is that should these issues resolve themselves, the Fed may not have as much work to do on the inflation front.

Why Is Inflation So High?

• Haha
Reactions: TarHeelEer
That 35-40% is hard core liberals hoping not feeling...

Well I tend to vote green. And the green is now flowing backwards from my accounts. Inflation is eating at my budget (specially gasoline) and my 401K is now trending down. These are policy outcomes. 😡
After watching Bidens political career and the fact he is always on the wrong side of nearly every issue(sometimes takes both sides to cover his ASH) it is beyond my understanding ability to figure out why they vote for Joe.... Orange man bad is not a legitimate reason..

you have no character or discipline. You are not the future. Death rests in your idea of the future in how you see the future should be. You don't have a value-based presence expressed on this board and yet need the ideas of others to maintain your existence. You have no original thought. You have not shown a belief in this country. You have shown a belief in the failure of others. You restrict freedom with what you say. You say crap. you have not arrived at the moment of truth. You are dismissed. There is no value in what you say. You are dismissed.

How many Repub fuel guzzeling carbon/gas emitting planes do we see attending your climate change symposiums ?? that would be zero...

That’s about right. They support him, because if the alternative doofus he was up against. But I can’t support much of the job he’s done so far. Think he’s handled Russia/Ukraine sufficiently, but his downfall with definitely be inflation. A good deal of that is global and/or out of his control, but he hasn’t done anything to help.

@JDGray
10h··

What kind of government tells farmers NOT to farm?
Who tells cops NOT to arrest criminals, and district attorneys NOT to prosecute them?
We have a border, but we're NOT allowed to protect it.
We have 535 members of Congress, but most of them are NOT patriotic.
We even have a President who was NOT elected.
The saddest part?
We have citizens who are NOT interested in doing anything about it.

d8c6751879c0f4c2.png

@TonyHeller

6h·
The blanket coverup by the press and social media of the Democrat Party crimes against Donald Trump and the American people, show that both the press and social media are co-conspirators.

Reactions: phillya
@TonyHeller

8h·
I'm baffled why people who know the press is lying about climate, viruses, masks, vaccines, Trump, elections, January 6, and everything else .... believe the press is telling the truth about Ukraine.

@vaxwatch

14h··Vaccine Injuries & Deaths
Official Government reports suggest the Triple Vaccinated have been developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome since the turn of the year

It’s a common misconception that Acquired Immunodeficinecy Syndrome (AIDS) is only caused by the HIV virus. This simply isn’t true.

AIDS has many different causes, and unfortunately it looks like the Covid-19 injections should be added to the list, because official UK Government data suggests the Triple Vaccinated have been developing the condition since the beginning of 2022…

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/04/24/gov-reports-triple-

tspooky
·
5h

Raskin is the progressive left cult's version of the Rev Jim Jones - they are a cult and they are completely evil - unlike Jim Jones they have actual power and are going to make their party take their Kool aid...

Kids playing with bricks made out of money during the hyperinflation in the Weimar Republic in 1923.

The same strategy is being deployed on us right now.

b6cadc49a982300d.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT