ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern Pandhandle kid

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 1, 2002
We can now add Wes Our's son officially to prospect list. He was first team all state as soph this year for Keyser and I hear Penn State has already offered. Add in the transfer of the Frankfort kid and WV is representing well.

Looks like the two Martinsburg kids are blowing up as well. State turned!

We can now add Wes Our's son officially to prospect list. He was first team all state as soph this year for Keyser and I hear Penn State has already offered. Add in the transfer of the Frankfort kid and WV is representing well.

Psu offered ? What's his first name

Psu offered ? What's his first name
Brady Ours. Plays safety and QB in high school but will play defense in college. My friend in Keyser said Penn State is all over him. Wes and Seider went to school together so we are in touch.

We now have a kicker from Hampshire County, A QB from Frankfort, hopefully a DB from Keyser, hopefully the Martinsburg kids, and Jefferson High has a Soph linebacker named Nick Longerbeam that is getting calls from VT already.

Brady Ours. Plays safety and QB in high school but will play defense in college. My friend in Keyser said Penn State is all over him. Wes and Seider went to school together so we are in touch.

We now have a kicker from Hampshire County, A QB from Frankfort, hopefully a DB from Keyser, hopefully the Martinsburg kids, and Jefferson High has a Soph linebacker named Nick Longerbeam that is getting calls from VT already.
That QB transfer in for sure ?

He’s a junior. He is quite an athlete. Sub 4.5 and the frame to be a lb. A great bandit candidate for WVU.

Will probably end up at Marshall

I have a lawyer buddy in Charleston who told me Dana doesn't want instate kids and that Doc is going around the state, school to school, recruiting WV kids every single day.... twice a day during bowl season!

I have a lawyer buddy in Charleston who told me Dana doesn't want instate kids and that Doc is going around the state, school to school, recruiting WV kids every single day.... twice a day during bowl season!

Penn State offer and he'll end up at Marshall? Oh yeah.

Look, Dana has improved, but early in his career he was not recruiting WV. Shoot, Dana had been here for well over a year and I sat down with him to have a drink in NY city and he told he had never heard of Martinsburg. True story!!! That is not second hand info from lawyer buddy from Charleston!!!!

Again, I think Dana has come a long way and Im glad we where able to keep him.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldtimes

KC........................it's Christmas and no time to be joking with serious topics. You are saying that Doc is like Santa and Elvis combined. He's everywhere! You wrong for that!

Big Wes. I remember meeting him at the music city bowl in Nashville. He loved WVU with everything in him. Loved seeing him fly down the sideline on that one classic play of his. I went nuts.

Impossible considering Doc was in Florida and California the last 2 weeks before the dead period.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT