ADVERTISEMENT

Early Bowl Projections.........

The Ear's all time winning percentage was argued on Titm several times. It was proven that WVu's wins were greatly inflated by playing a significant percentage of teams like the Mahoning Cycle Club.

It's no surprise mountaineer football has seen only mediocre success when playing against stronger competition. In the days of the old Big East, you guys were good for a stellar season about once a decade. The Big East waters down and bam, consistent success.

You joined the Big Xii and, prior to the start of this season, you were 18-20. Me thinks it will be more of the same unless there are more conference realignments and the Big Xii loses its top members.

Proven? I guess for a guy whose team is 0-2 against the Charleston YMCA it would be a sore point, but you still have all your "glory years" playing against UTC... if you'd played them another six times you might have tied that series up.

Would you like to compare our wins versus top 25 teams versus yours? I mean, since you've "proven" how bad we are and all, this should be easy for you. Or maybe you'll just make up another team we are supposed to have played when we were padding our stats. As watered down as the herds schedule has ALWAYS been, you (using your logic) should long ago have passed us up for all time wins and yet...

Methinks your hatred has bred a strong delusion to believe a lie. Forget the facts, you have your cute little opinion to keep you warm at night.

The Ear's all time winning percentage was argued on Titm several times. It was proven that WVu's wins were greatly inflated by playing a significant percentage of teams like the Mahoning Cycle Club.

It's no surprise mountaineer football has seen only mediocre success when playing against stronger competition. In the days of the old Big East, you guys were good for a stellar season about once a decade. The Big East waters down and bam, consistent success.

You joined the Big Xii and, prior to the start of this season, you were 18-20. Me thinks it will be more of the same unless there are more conference realignments and the Big Xii loses its top members.
The Mahoning cycle club was a professional team. They joied with a couple other pro teams and moved to pittsburgh. Eventually that group became the Pittsburgh Steelers. Good argument.

The Mahoning cycle club was a professional team. They joied with a couple other pro teams and moved to pittsburgh. Eventually that group became the Pittsburgh Steelers. Good argument.
That's gonna leave a mark...

First off, I doubt there's any validity to that, since you didnt offer any link for proof.

Secondly, that's like saying you personally whipped Evander Holyfield's ass once...when he was 7.

Nice try, OCD (orange cone dropper).

First off, I doubt there's any validity to that, since you didnt offer any link for proof.

Secondly, that's like saying you personally whipped Evander Holyfield's ass once...when he was 7.

Yeah, dave... you have to provide links and they only count if 30 says they're valid. 30 can just drop random nonsensical "facts" and you will take them as fact, because the herd has a winning bowl record and a winning record versus WVU.

Last edited:

Marshall's history is nothing but wins over 7 year olds...

Reactions: Duuuuuur
Well let's see: Motor City Bowl, GMAC Bowl, Fort Worth Bowl, Little Caesar's Pizza Bowl (I'm sure you saw Laverne & Shirley there), St. Petersburg Bowl, Military Bowl and Boca Bowl. That's quite a line up to be bragging about compared to the likes of the multiple appearances in the Sugar, Fiesta, Orange, Peach, Sun, Gator, Liberty, etc.

BTW, of the 33 Bowl games WVU has played in only TWO were not against current Power 5 Conference Teams.

Of the 11 Bowls Moo U has played, only 4 were against current Power 5 Conference Teams.

Not to mention WVU is 12-0 against the Herd. Not that that counts for anything in your world of twisted facts and altered reality.

2068230.jpg

Fantastic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT