ADVERTISEMENT

Durham Report Nails DOJ and FBI

Special Counsel John Durham found that the Department of Justice and FBI "failed to uphold their mission of strict fidelity to the law" when it launched the Trump-Russia investigation after his years-long investigation into the origins of the FBI’s original investigation, known as "Crossfire Hurricane."

His report spans more than 300 pages and states:

"Based on the review of Crossfire Hurricane and related intelligence activities, we conclude that the Department and the FBI failed to uphold their mission of strict fidelity to the law in connection with certain events and activities described in this report," the report said.

Durham added that his investigation also revealed that "senior FBI personnel displayed a serious lack of analytical rigor towards the information that they received, especially information received from politically-affiliated persons and entities."

"This information in part triggered and sustained Crossfire Hurricane and contributed to the subsequent need for Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation," the report states. "In particular, there was significant reliance on investigative leads provided or funded (directly or indirectly) by Trump's political opponents."

"The Department did not adequately examine or question these materials and the motivations of those providing them, even when at about the same time the Director the FBI and others learned of significant and potentially contrary intelligence," the report states.

Durham said there is a "continuing need for the FBI and the Department to recognize that lack of analytical rigor, apparent confirmation bias, and an over-willigness to rely on information from individuals connected to political opponents caused investigators to fail to adequately consider alternative hypotheses and to act without appropriate objectivity or restraint in pursuing allegations of collusion or conspiracy between a U.S. political campaign and a foreign power."

"We therefore believe it is important to examine past conduct to identify shortcomings and improve how the government carries out its most sensitive functions."
And nothing will come from this information.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
No it will not......the media will not report the facts in this report.....especially the WPo,CNN, NYT's and the AP. You won't see the Woodward and Bernstein types digging into this.

No it will not......the media will not report the facts in this report.....especially the WPo,CNN, NYT's and the AP. You won't see the Woodward and Bernstein types digging into this.
This report is a direct indictment against those institutions. They won fvcking Pulitzers pushing the very lie this report uncovers. Why would they honestly cover it?

This is and has been exactly what the founders hoped to avoid when we separated from England and formed the United States. This is what happens when government gets too big and has more and more control. This is why we also have the electoral college. Power to the states. Young people today don’t get it

This is and has been exactly what the founders hoped to avoid when we separated from England and formed the United States. This is what happens when government gets too big and has more and more control. This is why we also have the electoral college. Power to the states. Young people today don’t get it
Yes, young people and the millions coming across our borders see the word Democratic in the blue party's name and they are hooked.....very shallow thinking.
I have often said the Repubs should fit a variation of the word Democratic or Progressive into the party name.

Yes, young people and the millions coming across our borders see the word Democratic in the blue party's name and they are hooked.....very shallow thinking.
I have often said the Repubs should fit a variation of the word Democratic or Progressive into the party name.

How about we just deport the illegal aliens then get our border under control?

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
charlie-brown-fail.gif

How about we just deport the illegal aliens then get our border under control?
We should get our borders under control..... I say get it under control and give amnesty to many of the millions so we can fulfill the labor needs of our country......they work hard,unlike the millions of lazy Democrat automatic votes that are living on the dole .

We should get our borders under control..... I say get it under control and give amnesty to many of the millions so we can fulfill the labor needs of our country......they work hard,unlike the millions of lazy Democrat automatic votes that are living on the dole .

How about NO on the amnesty. We can make a few exceptions on allowing a few good ones to be first in line to come back in if they have been here awhile and are productive. However the majority have to go. Get a work visa.

How about NO on the amnesty. We can make a few exceptions on allowing a few good ones to be first in line to come back in if they have been here awhile and are productive. However the majority have to go. Get a work visa.
Are you aware of who is doing the work all over this country. I was going to say "unskilled work" but all the immigrants that do work for me are MORE skilled....then most of the skilled English speaking ones that I have used.

No on the amnesty and any talk of that just makes the line at the border longer.
Many hard working Hispanics come into this country looking for better life and I get that ....do it legally. Need a better work visa system and make it harder to get welfare. Stop feeding the lazy bastards.

No on the amnesty and any talk of that just makes the line at the border longer.
Many hard working Hispanics come into this country looking for better life and I get that ....do it legally. Need a better work visa system and make it harder to get welfare. Stop feeding the lazy bastards.

It's not legal immigrants I have a problem with. We can't have open borders and workers coming in driving down wages. Honestly though our infrastructure can't take care of anyone right now. We got to fix ourselves before inviting anyone even legally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT