ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Duke's Mayo Bowl Game - WVU vs UNC

Defense and special teams have bailed out offense three times. But our bland playcalling since the first snap has killed any
Defense and special teams have bailed out offense three times. But our bland playcalling since the first snap has killed any momentum.
looks like the old Greene- high, low, and behind receivers. O line getting dominated. Can’t run and can’t throw. We are in big trouble.

For the life of me, we run a fake field goal, get it to the 3-yard line, and try a playaction rollout pass and get intentional grounding. RUN THE BALL THREE F**KING TIMES!
The. Follow it up with another qb run on second and long with our hobbled qb. The playcalling is beyond my comprehension at times.

This bowl game has been one of the top non-New Year's Day bowls the past several years. They are going to get their marketing in. :joy: I'm being honest, I've never seen Duke's Mayo in my local store.
I don’t know about Mayo, but I am sold on some pepperoni rolls

That was a great game! Great fan turnout, frustrating at times but super fun, and a huge bowl victory for WVU! Absolutely love ending the season this way. Our players are pumped!

Reactions: Panhandleer
GCZjcfdXIAAmyCQ

Now rinse and repeat for 2024.
With as much talent as we're keeping, and the quality of the players coming in, I think this team is primed to be ranked and competing for the B12 title in 2024. Anything less would feel like a letdown. This could be the real turning point offseason for Neal, imo. He evolved in a few key areas this year and it paid off, like shifting to more of a running team and playing the younger talent more. It was a step in the right direction for Neal, for sure. I hope that trend continues.

We certainly didn't take UNC's best shot, but it was still our best win of the year. Now let's hope this is the stepping stone to actually being competitive against PSU in our own house next year. This season will otherwise mean nothing if the team regresses back to what it was before this season.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
We have Duke's Mayo in the stores here, but I've never tried it. I'm assuming it tastes like....mayonnaise? The color is a little more yellow than the others. The first time I visited The Netherlands in 1979, we got Pommes Frites (fries) and they gave us a really yellow condiment that I thought was mustard. Turned out to be very yellow mayo.

Dukes is creamier and sweeter than Hellman's. Dukes is a favorite for the Carolinas and Georgia. Blue Plate is a favorite of Alabama. Not sure what in other southern states.

I like it just fine but I grew up eating Miracle Whip. Wife likes Hellman's so that is what we have had in the fridge for last 30+ years

shouldn’t be able to wear a hat for the mayo bath.

"Mayo is a disease, a cancer of this planet. A plague. A mayo shower is the cure."

a remake of Mr. Smith line from "The Matrix".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT