ADVERTISEMENT

Dream a little dream with me

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
So far the only Top 10 teams losing to unranked teams are #1 Duke, to Ohio State, and #8 Kansas, losing to Dayton.

5 of the Top 10 teams have lost to other Top 10 teams.

#1 (for now) Duke is 7-1 after losing to unranked 2-loss Ohio State which lost to Cincinnati Xavier and Florida.

#2 Purdue is 7-0 but hasn’t beaten any Top 10 teams.

#3 GODzaga is 6-1, losing to Duke.

#4 Baylor is 7-0 but hasn’t beaten any Top 10 teams.

#5 UCLA is 6-1, losing to Gonzaga.

#6 Villanova is 4-2, losing to UCLA and Purdue.

#7 Texas is 4-1, losing to Gonzaga.

#8 Kansas is 5-1, losing to unranked Dayton.

#9 Kentucky is 5-1, losing to Duke.

#10 Arkansas is 6-0 but hasn’t beaten any Top 10 teams.

#11Arizona is 6-0 but hasn’t beaten any Top 10 team.

#12 BYU is 6-0 but hasn’t beaten any Top 10 team.

And we haven’t gotten into the tough conference schedules yet!

March Madness will be fantastic as usual. 68 teams. Except for play-in teams, 6 straight W’s bring a national title.

I think maybe my alma mater, WVU, might have a little fun in March Madness, too. Only loss was to an amazing Marquette with 10 freshmen on the 15-man squad. UConn on December 8 will be a good test before the Big 12 schedule begins with #7 Texas. If WVU is 12-1 after the Texas game then the Top 25 or Top 10 tag will show up, too.

Hey, dreaming is free. And fun. Till reality sets in!

Four different teams have been ranked #1 nationally in the Associated Press college basketball rankings the past 4 weeks.

It’s Baylor’s turn after Purdue lost twice.

Duke, UCLA and Gonzaga have had their moments in the #1 spotlight this season.

Defending national champ Baylor has a 15-game winning streak stretching back to March Madness.

Baylor #1 is joined by Big 12 brethren Kansas at #7, Iowa State at #11, Texas at #16 and Texas Tech at #25.

Against Top 25 teams, the Big 12 has won 2 out of every 3 games. Awesome!

Insults don't win ball games or discussions. Only those who are losing resort to them.
then why do you resort to insults to white folk....Trump supporters....Republicans...veterans...police and first responders etc when you defend your black pajama wearing friends and the rioters from BurnLootMurder...and of course the idiot in the White House?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT