ADVERTISEMENT

NOBODY is safe in Big 12 basketball !!!

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Xavier beat #2 UConn by 10 points today, same margin of victory Xavier had over Huggins’ WVU team. Does that mean UConn better worry about WVU, too, in March Madness?

#18 TCU squeezed by Texas Tech, 67-71 today.

But

Oklahoma State up 15 over #4 Kansas at halftime.
Oklahoma up 4 over #6 Texas at halftime.
Iowa State up 1 over #12 Baylor at halftime.

Top 25 teams could be 1-3 by the time #24 WVU plays 11-1 Kansas State at 7 tonight.

Big 12 is going to be brutal and awesome. After all, last 2 national champs came from Big 12!

Now #4 Kansas, down 15 at the half, is ahead 55-52 by outscoring Oklahoma State 25-5 in early 2nd half.
Texas still down 1 to Oklahoma in 2nd half and Baylor is behind by 9 after being down by 3 at halftime.
Fascinating conference.
WVU at 7 with CFP at 4 and 8 pm.

False alarm.

Ranked teams 3-1 in Big 12 openers today. #24 WVU vs. Kansas State at 7 tonight. FUN conference to watch.
You wanna know why most on here aren't sipping the Kool aid when it comes to Wvu basketball. Its because of games like tonight. Until this team shows it can consistently beat someone with a pulse then there is no reason to think the season will end any different. For someone who hails himself as gods gift to sports writing you should know that it only matters what you do in March. You pound your chest after we beat a chump and you make excuses after every loss.

You wanna know why most on here aren't sipping the Kool aid when it comes to Wvu basketball. Its because of games like tonight. Until this team shows it can consistently beat someone with a pulse then there is no reason to think the season will end any different. For someone who hails himself as gods gift to sports writing you should know that it only matters what you do in March. You pound your chest after we beat a chump and you make excuses after every loss.

YOU MAY BE RIGHT. WE'LL BOTH BE SMARTER IN MARCH. I SAY THE 9 COLLEGE TRANSFERS HAVE THE TALENT TO GO FAR IN MARCH MADNESS. BUT TALENT AND PERFORMANCE ARE DIFFERENT ANIMALS. WVU NEEDS TO PASS MORE LIKE KANSAS AND NOT LIKE DUMB-ASSES FLINGING THE BALL WITHOUT REGARD FOR THE UNIFORM COLOR THE BALL IS HEADED FOR AND MAKING FREE THROWS, WHICH IS WHAT THEY DID ALL SEASON (71.2%) BUT NOT IN A GAME WHERE THEY MISSED 18 FREE THROWS! IT'S A LOUD WAKEUP CALL. LET'S SEE IF THE PLAYERS RESPOND. THEY HAVE THE BEST COACH IN WVU HISTORY SO IT'S ON THE PLAYERS IF THEY DON'T. TO SAY OTHERWISE IS TO EXPOSE YOUR IGNORANCE OR IRRATIONALITY.

Last edited:
YOU MAY BE RIGHT. WE'LL BOTH BE SMARTER IN MARCH. I SAY THE 9 COLLEGE TRANSFERS HAVE THE TALENT TO GO FAR IN MARCH MADNESS. BUT TALENT AND PERFORMANCE ARE DIFFERENT ANIMALS. WVU NEEDS TO PASS MORE LIKE KANSAS AND NOT LIKE DUMB-ASSES FLINGING THE BALL WITHOUT REGARD FOR THE UNIFORM COLOR THE CALL IS HEADED FOR AND MAKING FREE THROWS, WHICH THAT DID ALL SEASON (71.2%) BUT NOT IN A GAME WHERE THEY MISSED 18 FREE THROWS! IT'S A LOUD WAKEUP CALL. LET'S SEE IF THE PLAYERS RESPOND. THEY HAVE THE BEST COACH IN WVU HISTORY SO IT'S ON THE PLAYERS IF THEY DON'T. TO SAY OTHERWISE IS TO EXPOSE YOUR IGNORANCE OR IRRATIONALITY.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We have beaten NO ONE with a pulse. We will be lucky to finish the conference slate at 9-9. This team may make the Big Dance, but I seriously doubt if it gets past Round 2

Reactions: KingCoal
YOU MAY BE RIGHT. WE'LL BOTH BE SMARTER IN MARCH. I SAY THE 9 COLLEGE TRANSFERS HAVE THE TALENT TO GO FAR IN MARCH MADNESS. BUT TALENT AND PERFORMANCE ARE DIFFERENT ANIMALS. WVU NEEDS TO PASS MORE LIKE KANSAS AND NOT LIKE DUMB-ASSES FLINGING THE BALL WITHOUT REGARD FOR THE UNIFORM COLOR THE CALL IS HEADED FOR AND MAKING FREE THROWS, WHICH THAT DID ALL SEASON (71.2%) BUT NOT IN A GAME WHERE THEY MISSED 18 FREE THROWS! IT'S A LOUD WAKEUP CALL. LET'S SEE IF THE PLAYERS RESPOND. THEY HAVE THE BEST COACH IN WVU HISTORY SO IT'S ON THE PLAYERS IF THEY DON'T. TO SAY OTHERWISE IS TO EXPOSE YOUR IGNORANCE OR IRRATIONALITY.
Your ignorance. Your irrationality.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We have beaten NO ONE with a pulse. We will be lucky to finish the conference slate at 9-9. This team may make the Big Dance, but I seriously doubt if it gets past Round 2
I'll take 9-9, yes this team has beaten some with a pulse. That's why their 15th in NET.
Road (1-2)
Neutral (2-1)
Home (7-0)
Quad 1 (1-3)
Quad 2 (2-0)
Quad 3 (1-0)
Quad 4 (6-0)

As far as the dance and 2nd round you're probably right. Depending on seed we may not make it past 1st round.

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT