ADVERTISEMENT

Double standard

I’m very happy that I never allowed my hate to get me

Now...if I really wanted to be a prick...I'd select versions of your more hateful or hate-filled posts and embarrass the Hell out of you. ...just reminding you that you live a virtual glass house and you shouldn't throw stones inside!

Last edited:
country stalked Dave's dog

Why is that just flat out side splitting funny to me 007?

Really?

Country be like......

giphy.gif

"
stalkin'"

Reactions: wvu2007
Now...if I wanted to really be a prick...I'd go find some of your more hateful or hate-filled posts and embarrass the Hell out of you. But I won't do that...just reminding you that you live a virtual glass house and you shouldn't throw stones inside!
My oldest is 6. And if you were really interested in how me and my wife were going to handle addressing sex in my home...you’d have asked that question in a very different manner.

Anything to feel superior I’m sure. Suffice it to say this: it’s not a topic I would ever consider discussing with you. There’s really no point.

Reactions: atlkvb
I feel genuinely sorry for you. I’m very happy that I never allowed my hate to get me

Uh really boomer?

@Boomboom521's "un-hate filled" posts (just in this particular thread btw)

Looks like the bitchy teenaged girl is maaaaaad again

But you stroke and sass and chat with your bff’s till the middle of the night on how dreamy and perfect your handsome prince has made your world
(Trump hate there)

For now, maybe take the finger out of your a$$ and treat the administration like an American should.
(more Trump hate...bordering on TDS even!):scream:

My oldest is 6. And if you were really interested in how me and my wife were going to handle addressing sex in my home...you’d have asked that question in a very different manner.

Anything to feel superior I’m sure. Suffice it to say this: it’s not a topic I would ever consider discussing with you. There’s really no point.

That's all you had to say boom. Stop being such a pompous ass. You're not above everyone else in the personal insult genre. I'm not perfect either, and hanging out on this board being exposed to the constant nastiness from you guys on the Left can wear out even the most "tolerant" among us...but for you to come off like you're somehow above the fray, or beyond the mudslinging is laughable if not outright dishonest.[eyeroll]

I'd like to see more rational discussion among all of us on this board...no one is always right or always wrong but honest disagreements get waaay to personal on here when simple facts and rational debate could settle most disagreements. Or simply agree to disagree...minus the personal insults.

I just think you folks on the Left can't handle disagreements or losing which happens a lot when you get challenged or someone disagrees with you so you just lash out in anger and frustration over your inability to articulate your winning arguments.

I frankly get amused at how much you all run away from debate when you simply have no answer. You just disappear! Poof!!!! Like on this question I've been asking for almost a week now:

What is the major legislative agenda item the Democrats will win back the House on this the Fall? You know...the "big Blue Wave"? What two or three major initiatives will voters expect Dems to accomplish should they send them to Congress to top Trump's current legislative agenda?

The silence from your side on that has been deafening.

Suffice it to say this: it’s not a topic I would ever consider discussing with you. There’s really no point.

I respect your wishes not to discuss this in an open public forum but actually there is a point to my question. I don't need to remind you of the ongoing debates we've shared about Truth being something that is not ephemeral or transitory and is indeed bound by certain constant absolutes...it is not relative! Much more so in the realm of moral absolutes, which you and I have also tussled over as to their source and relevance in governing a nation.

In this particular area regarding your Family, I was simply curious if any moral absolutes would apply to your rearing of the Girls? Is their sexuality something to be morally guarded, and if so based on what and for what purpose? Do you teach sexual abstinence, or simply a "do whatever makes you feel good" relative to what everyone else says is OK philosophy?

It's a perfectly relevant discussion for the nation too, as we are mired in a great cultural war where one side accuses the other of hypocrisy for either not having or not defending it's own moral "code"...while excusing the other of moral failings, deceit or lack of Truthfulness in areas of morality depending on who's side is affected?

Again, as I reiterate...Truth is not relative. Morals are absolute...for a reason. Relativism simply cannot answer these vexing questions that we as Parents must face as we seek to raise our Children with a sense of Truthfulness, honesty, & respect (both for their own bodies and other's) as well as personal responsibility. The same principle applies to governing a Nation.

Make no mistake boomer...you will face those questions with your daughters, and some you may not even be ready for! You'd better have some solid answers for them, and it better be based on something other than "do whatever YOU think is right at the moment" because that kind of foundation will wind them up in places I'd think as a Loving Parent you would not wish them to be.

Just as we grapple with these same questions regarding integrity in our Leadership for the nation. A nation with no moral absolutes, is a nation leaving itself open to the whims of anyone who sees no limits to their immorality. Including loss of our Freedoms.

Last edited:

See @WVU82 I think the Left has figured out what's happened (happening) to them, and they don't like it but there's really nothing they can do about it. Why not? Because they have nothing left to do anything with! Bill Clinton is a pretty sharp politico...he sees it.This is why he's lashing out with the personal insults to Trump. Discrediting him is the only option the Democrat Left has.

He (Clinton) knows how the game in politics is played. You want to isolate your enemies, and corner them leaving them no way out from defeat. When you rob them of their political viability, you dismantle their will to fight and that's when you have total power...when your enemy loses its will to fight or simply cannot win.

Trump has emasculated the Democratic Left . They have no agenda to fight him with. He is slowly removing their political relevance, they can't win anymore so all they have left is to attack him personally since they cannot defeat him legislatively or at the ballot box. He wasn't supposed to win. If he won, he wasn't supposed to be effective. If he was somehow effective, he wasn't supposed to be successful. If he's successful, Democrats may never get elected again. What for? They couldn't stop him, now they're in trouble and Clinton knows it. so attack Trump personally...everyone, everyday and hope something sticks. It's all they have left.

Clinton knows it, so do Pelosi and Schumer. This is why they're so desperate and lashing out. Mueller knows it too. He was the guy who was supposed to bring Trump down...or at least stop him. He's failed too. This is a good time for the country but it's also a dangerous time. These people are so full of hate, and so desperate, I wouldn't be surprised to see them try and sabotage Trump, or the country. They are simply out of options to stop him, and he MUST be stopped by someone or else they're (Leftists) not going to have much more of a reason to be hanging around any longer.

Last edited:
That was........creepy?
Using my children as gotcha bait, on yet another morality debate about absolutes and Christianity versus the general devilish relativism that comes from thinking about circumstances and diversity of thought, is considered decent when ones hatred for a political ideology grows larger than their respect for their fellow man.

Using my children as gotcha bait, on yet another morality debate about absolutes and Christianity versus the general devilish relativism that comes from thinking about circumstances and diversity of thought, is considered decent when ones hatred for a political ideology grows larger than their respect for their fellow man.
You do realize that religious conservatives have felt under extreme attack for the last 8 years, right? Real or imagined, they believe it. They find it very easy to hate your ideology. It’s not just a different approach of ideals, your beliefs are direct threat to their beliefs.

You do realize that religious conservatives have felt under extreme attack for the last 8 years, right? Real or imagined, they believe it. They find it very easy to hate your ideology. It’s not just a different approach of ideals, your beliefs are direct threat to their beliefs.
And so for that, I’m supposed to believe this isn’t my country? It’s not my right to think and believe as well? The “direct threat” to their beliefs doesn’t come from anyone that truly believes in Democracy and what it means to be an American. It’s telling that some choose to use a democratic platform to secure their spiritual ideology, and some use a democratic platform to relax the constraints of a certain spiritual ideology.

I would never attack the freedom for someone to practice their own personal spiritual beliefs....why should I accept it?

Besides: I’d love to know in what way (or ways) exactly did religious conservatives feel attacked over the last 8?

Well I wouldn't want to cling to my gun nor my Bible.

Cite any one of hundreds of doc's posts on here.
One comment? A Christian President makes one fvcking comment, and he’s attacking Christians?
How did he actually attack Christians? The cake Bullsh1t?
Talk about snowflakes....geez.

Has anyone EVER threatened your right to worship, to read your Bible, to teach your children the glory you believe and seek to see in the world? Have you ever been prevented from organizing, donating, or giving support support in the name of your religion? EVER?

Yet....your religion is under direct attack because Americans that believe in different things want their nation to protect their rights all the same?

Besides: I’d love to know in what way (or ways) exactly did religious conservatives feel attacked over the last 8?
I’m not a religious conservative, but you should probably ask them. That would be a good way towards understanding their position to works towards compromise vs. thinking you know why they should or shouldn’t feel threatened.

Your kids weren't "bait", you were simply asked how you'd teach them about sexual activity in their teens?

And why do you think Lous Lerner wanted to know what Prayers Faith based non profits Prayed or who they supported politically before granting their legal tax exempt status?

One comment? A Christian President makes one fvcking comment, and he’s attacking Christians?

He is self-proclaimed Christian. In today's world, that doesn't mean much.

How did he actually attack Christians? The cake Bullsh1t?
Talk about snowflakes....geez.

That wasn't Obama directly, that's secular humanism that is invasive to our society right now. You know, I started to list it out, but you don't want to know. You're right, it's all fake.

Maybe since you feel the need to stand up for them like a brave kid on the playground to a bully, you can’t give me the respect to tell me exactly how MY beliefs threaten their beliefs ?

Maybe since you feel the need to stand up for them like a brave kid on the playground to a bully, you can’t give me the respect to tell me exactly how MY beliefs threaten their beliefs ?
1. The Govt being weaponized against them for starters....and nothing happened to the culprits.

2. ACA was an assault on the religious beliefs, remember Sandra Fluke and the birth control debate?

3. Outright demonizing Christianity and hell, Republicans, by progressive liberals. I see and hear it all the time at surrounding tables within the city.

4. The whole transgender debate.

5. Assaulting Christianty at every turn, prayer, on money, Christmas, Easter, etc.

6. Gay Marriage trumping religious liberty

7. The whole narrative is crafted to put religious conservatism in a negative light.

8. My personal fav, trying to compare Islamic extremism to Christianity as a means to negate radical Islam’s extreme danger to society. Love this one.

I could go on and on.

Reactions: atlkvb
He is self-proclaimed Christian. In today's world, that doesn't mean much.

That wasn't Obama directly, that's secular humanism that is invasive to our society right now. You know, I started to list it out, but you don't want to know. You're right, it's all fake.

Boomer weren't you the one recently arguing that Christians are OK to practice what they believe as long as they keep it out of Government?

1. The Govt being weaponized against them for starters....and nothing happened to the culprits.

2. ACA was an assault on the religious beliefs, remember Sandra Fluke and the birth control debate?

3. Outright demonizing Christianity and hell, Republicans, by progressive liberals. I see and hear it all the time at surrounding tables within the city.

5. Assaulting Christianty at every turn, prayer, on money, Christmas, Easter, etc.

7. The whole narrative is crafted to put religious conservatism in a negative light.

8. My personal fav, trying to compare Islamic extremism to Christianity as a means to negate radical Islam’s extreme danger to society. Love this one.

I could go on and on.

This is an excellent list from an admitted secularist now if he sees it how come you don't Boomer?

I'd add the whole Prayer in school debate, there's nothing in the Constitution that restricts it, yet everyone on the Left argues separation of church and state to stop it and no such thing exists in the Constitution.

I could go on and on.
“The whole transgender debate”?

The ACA is an attack on Christianity?

The war on Christmas?

What “whole narrative” is designed to paint them in a negative light?

There aren’t Christian extremists?

Are you fvcking serious with this bullshit?

This is an excellent list from an admitted secularist now if he sees it how come you don't Boomer?

I'd add the whole Prayer in school debate, there's nothing in the Constitution that restricts it, yet everyone on the Left argues separation of church and state to stop it and no such thing exists in the Constitution.

Two events closest to me:
  • City counsel didn't allow us to hold a concert on public grounds that they allowed other groups to do the same. We went to two meetings to protest, I even spoke, but they still denied.
  • Local high school football coach I know well was fired because of prayer after practice, etc. They knew what they were getting. He is also a youth pastor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT