ADVERTISEMENT

Don't let Stony Brook have longest W streak of season!

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Stony Brook hasn’t won TWO games in a row all season. It beat Army in its last outing.

WVU better not let Stony Brook win 2 in a row in Thursday’s matchup in Morgantown.

WVU is Stony Brook’s toughest matchup for the rest of the regular season.

I’ll be watching ESPN+ at 6 pm and cheering for my beloved alma mater to wipe out Stony Brook before beginning the Big 12 maelstrum!

Stony Brook hasn’t won TWO games in a row all season. It beat Army in its last outing.

WVU better not let Stony Brook win 2 in a row in Thursday’s matchup in Morgantown.

WVU is Stony Brook’s toughest matchup for the rest of the regular season.

I’ll be watching ESPN+ at 6 pm and cheering for my beloved alma mater to wipe out Stony Brook before beginning the Big 12 maelstrum!
Stony is 0-6 on the road and 4-1 at home.

Stony Brook has faced just one power-conference opponent thus far. That was in the season-opener, when it suffered a 36-point loss at the hands of Florida. West Virginia defeated the same Gators team by 29 in the final game of the Phil Knight Legacy Tournament.

Lot of backups will play a lot of minutes in this one.

You are an actual crack head

TRY ENJOYING LIFE INSTEAD OF PISSING ON EVERYONE ELSE'S PARADE. IT'S WHAT GAVE ME A WONDERFUL LIFE AND 90 YEARS OF GOLDEN MEMORIES, MANY OF THEM CONNECTED TO MY BELOVED ALMA MATER. SO, ENJOYING LIFE AND HAVING HOPE IS ONLY FOR "CRACKHEADS"? I WILL PRAY FOR YOU TO ESCAPE YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.

• Haha
Reactions: xWVU2010x
TRY ENJOYING LIFE INSTEAD OF PISSING ON EVERYONE ELSE'S PARADE. IT'S WHAT GAVE ME A WONDERFUL LIFE AND 90 YEARS OF GOLDEN MEMORIES, MANY OF THEM CONNECTED TO MY BELOVED ALMA MATER. SO, ENJOYING LIFE AND HAVING HOPE IS ONLY FOR "CRACKHEADS"? I WILL PRAY FOR YOU TO ESCAPE YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.
You've been 90 for the last 11 years. Shouldn't you be a 101 now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT