ADVERTISEMENT

DOJ to announce special counsel for Trump-related Mar-a-Lago and January 6 investigations

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
DOJ to announce special counsel for Trump-related Mar-a-Lago and January 6 investigations

giphy.gif

Still nervous about Trump. Did he bang your mother or something?

As about as worried as you are about Hunter Biden who is not an elected official. Lock Donny up lock him up. And with that small pecker Trump would not do much damage to any ones mom

As about as worried as you are about Hunter Biden who is not an elected official. Lock Donny up lock him up. And with that small pecker Trump would not do much damage to any ones mom
Biden is the one crooked one. It's obvious, pay to play.

See, the problem isn't Hunter Biden. He was the mule. This goes directly back to SirShitsHisPants, just as the Republicans said in the announcement.

Then all of the tangled webs that untangles. Why didn't the DOJ investigate? Oh, they're corrupt? Defund them. Why did tech kill the story? Oh they're corrupt? Regulate them. Etc., etc.

Reactions: Airport
Still nervous about Trump. Did he bang your mother or something?
What are you, 13? Can’t come up with an intelligent argument so you resort to an adolescent insult. I’m sure you can’t make an intelligent reply to my post. What a low-life.

By the way, I heard your wife has been doin’ Moe. He’s getting checked for STDs.

• Wow
Reactions: moe
What are you, 13? Can’t come up with an intelligent argument so you resort to an adolescent insult. I’m sure you can’t make an intelligent reply to my post. What a low-life.

By the way, I heard your wife has been doin’ Moe. He’s getting checked for STDs.
What are you 6? Moe owes me money for banging my wife.

Reactions: Airport
Didn’t we just see this recently from the other side with Durham? It’s all political theater.

Regardless what the media tells you. Garland did everything he could to make sure Durham wasn't going to be successful.

Now he is doing this. I'm old enough to remember when liberals would have been furious over this kind of unequal justice. Garland needs impeached for several reasons. Protecting Democrats and Biden's crime family being high on the list. Attacking Americans who don't agree being first.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Looks like CBS might get on board with pushing Biden out the door for Newsome or a younger radical.

That alone tells me that Trump is choosing wisely to run again. Americans are now woke and I don’t mean racially.

Some of those numbers could be the Democrats don't want Biden to run again. If he won't announce he's not running again I would watch to see if the media and some politicians start to turn on him. They know the truth.

Some of those numbers could be the Democrats don't want Biden to run again. If he won't announce he's not running again I would watch to see if the media and some politicians start to turn on him. They know the truth.

We will see how far this goes. I’m guessing not far. They are not gonna allow Biden to go down with this. It’s gonna take at least that to regain the trust and faith in the system for Americans. Don’t hold your breath.

I'm not holding my breath. Waiting to see if the media turns on Joe. One because some bad shit is going to be coming out. How much do they try to cover that up or do they decide to run him over. They don't want him to run either. So should be interesting to see which way they go.

I'm not holding my breath. Waiting to see if the media turns on Joe. One because some bad shit is going to be coming out. How much do they try to cover that up or do they decide to run him over. They don't want him to run either. So should be interesting to see which way they go.
They will turn on him with kid gloves at best.

I think that depends how stubborn his handlers are. Many really don't want him to run again. They don't want Harris either.
They’re gonna put the pressure on Michael Obama to run. If they succeed in doing so, we’re in trouble. For whatever reason, they love the Obamas.

They’re gonna put the pressure on Michael Obama to run. If they succeed in doing so, we’re in trouble. For whatever reason, they love the Obamas.

In New York, California, and Chicago. Not concerned. Don't think she will. Enjoying being rich.

In New York, California, and Chicago. Not concerned. Don't think she will. Enjoying being rich.
I also have a feeling Trump would trounce her in a debate. And DeSantis would as well. What’s her selling point? “Vote for me because I’m a black woman who is married to Barrack and I want to continue his disastrous policies”.

I also have a feeling Trump would trounce her in a debate. And DeSantis would as well. What’s her selling point? “Vote for me because I’m a black woman who is married to Barrack and I want to continue his disastrous policies”.

Black woman? That's not what Joan Rivers said. Ask Special K the meat gazer if he can confirm.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT