ADVERTISEMENT

DOJ has not found fraud that would reverse Biden win over Trump, Attorney General William Barr says

Fair, but the overall point is that some large corporations, Wal-Mart being a prime example, are subsidized by the tax payers because the wages paid are too low for those people to be on anything but Medicaid. Their hours are also limited do they don't qualify for insurance benefits. We're not paying for that at the register, but we are paying for it.
No argument from me. Being the greeter at Walmart isn’t exactly a skilled position nor is it hard to fill. That’s to say nothing of the fact that jobs like those aren’t careers nor should they be treated as such. And raising the minimum wage is just going to increase the costs of goods to the consumer. They’ll still be poor and still won’t be able to take care of a family. And that shouldn’t be the expectation working at Walmart. Walmart is showing you the blueprint of what the downstream impacts are.

I’d rather increase the EITC threshold.

What do we do? Cap profit margins on corporations? Force corporations to provide unskilled labor employer based healthcare? Again, on the latter, the costs will just get passed on to the consumer. And again, that’s negating the whole idea on what we’re trying to solve.

They’re trying to balance equality of outcome, and it’s not possible. The reality is, people have the choices they make to partially blame, or credit, their station in life. There are a ton of good paying jobs out there right now. In a lot of cases, people can’t pass a damn drug test to get them.

Businesses pay what the code forces them to pay. Period. Don't like it, change the code. The point you glossed over of Dog's post was that even those corporations that are paying little in corporate income tax, they are still generating revenue that some of which will find its way to other forms of taxes from local to state to federal.

Want to voluntarily pay more? I can give you the link to do so. But don't lecture to the rest of us successful business owners that would like to be able to keep as much of our hard earned money as we can.

"People that act as they know what they’re talking about and don’t...especially in business...are dangerous to our country." I agree 100%. That's why I find these idiots clamoring for a $15 minimum wage adorable.

Well stated. When the ACA rolled out, my company was forced to pay a pharmaceutical registration tax based on a % of sales from the previous year. It hit in December and had to be paid before Jan 1. For my division, we had to cut a check of almost $500,000,000 with little notice. It drained our budgets until we could shift money around. This tax is now paid every year...if you don't pay the tax, you can't sell your pharmaceuticals in the US.

Big corporations pay all kinds of usage taxes, property taxes, and other taxes to operate. They are expenses and the actual tax rate is much higher for a corporation than is reported on there yearly tax documents. In Pharma, the gov. also has price controls and other programs that limit the amount they can charge for a drug...The federal gov. has to get the lowest prices for pharmaceuticals or you get fined and taken to court. This price extends to Medicare and actually sets the price for the private market....no one ever talks about that and corporations won't mention it because they will be seen as greedy.

Damn. Prior to today, I didn't group you in with the conspiracy idiots like 82 and tarheel, I simply thought you were a moron. Good job in proving me wrong.

hahaha. Dude is as balls deep as the rest of them. Cracks me the **** up because he acts like he is Jason Bourne on an anonymous internet message board to this audience of ****ing nitwits.

What you see is a dyed in the wool trumpkin playing a character but one that is super confused because all the military heroes he’s exalted over the years have long since shat all over trump on their way out the door.

Last edited:
The article doesn't say they have concluded their investigation(s).

These nitwits will look for anything to grasp on to keep their delusion alive. I wish I would have known how dumb these people were about 25 years ago. My ass would be grifting the **** out of them too. Suckers and gullible twats...the whole lot of them.

How can this be? but Trump said that....
Bill Bar disappears for a month and then comes back with this? Only one explanation possible....Deep State Clone.
Bill Barr......he gone! 🤣🤣🤣

There will always be a solid 25% of MAGA and Q dipshits who believe Wacky Rudy and Sidney “Batshit” Powell...

DOJ says investigation isn't over...

It's 'fake news' only because you don't like not because it's not true. Get a grip mod.

I said you're the fake news, fool. You thought it was over.

The article doesn't say they have concluded their investigation(s).

Oh, so now you change your tune... then... Beware, TDS!

These nitwits will look for anything to grasp on to keep their delusion alive. I wish I would have known how dumb these people were about 25 years ago. My ass would be grifting the **** out of them too. Suckers and gullible twats...the whole lot of them.

hahaha. Dude is as balls deep as the rest of them. Cracks me the **** up because he acts like he is Jason Bourne on an anonymous internet message board to this audience of ****ing nitwits.

What you see is a dyed in the wool trumpkin playing a character but one that is super confused because all the military heroes he’s exalted over the years have long since shat all over trump on their way out the door.
Shewwww, you’re still mad AF.

Well stated. When the ACA rolled out, my company was forced to pay a pharmaceutical registration tax based on a % of sales from the previous year. It hit in December and had to be paid before Jan 1. For my division, we had to cut a check of almost $500,000,000 with little notice. It drained our budgets until we could shift money around. This tax is now paid every year...if you don't pay the tax, you can't sell your pharmaceuticals in the US.

Big corporations pay all kinds of usage taxes, property taxes, and other taxes to operate. They are expenses and the actual tax rate is much higher for a corporation than is reported on there yearly tax documents. In Pharma, the gov. also has price controls and other programs that limit the amount they can charge for a drug...The federal gov. has to get the lowest prices for pharmaceuticals or you get fined and taken to court. This price extends to Medicare and actually sets the price for the private market....no one ever talks about that and corporations won't mention it because they will be seen as greedy.
Pharmaceutical companies are some of the biggest pieces of shit around. They've been grifting the american consumer forever. The $500M is probably equal to the budget for your lobbyists to buy whatever politicians they can find to due their bidding. Whatever tax they levy on your company is warranted I'm sure.

I can tell by this post you don't have any idea what the hell you are talking about...can you get your wife to respond...I might listen to what she has to say.
What business do you own? You work for someone. You have exactly zero experience to bring to this conversation.

What business do you own? You work for someone. You have exactly zero experience to bring to this conversation.

Mary Kay does not count as a business. I guess every CEO of any publicly traded company aligns with me...they all work for the BOD....Why do you have to make stuff up all of time?

Pharmaceutical companies are some of the biggest pieces of shit around. They've been grifting the american consumer forever. The $500M is probably equal to the budget for your lobbyists to buy whatever politicians they can find to due their bidding. Whatever tax they levy on your company is warranted I'm sure.

cures Covid...gets shit on again. Pharma is like any other industry...they are there to make profits for their shareholders. FYI, they had a seat at the table for the ACA and helped write it...put that in perspective..and those taxes were passed on as price increases for people that had private insurance.

cures Covid...gets shit on again. Pharma is like any other industry...they are there to make profits for their shareholders. FYI, they had a seat at the table for the ACA and helped write it...put that in perspective..and those taxes were passed on as price increases for people that had private insurance.
Cures COVID? LOL. How about kills hundreds of thousands of people by peddling Oxy like you were corner drug dealers...let alone all the other people that died due to the fact they couldn't afford the drugs or insurance, because drug prices were too high.

And not sure what your deal is w/ my wife, but I guess you have to say something since you have that homo son of yours that is so easy to pick on.
Mary Kay does not count as a business. I guess every CEO of any publicly traded company aligns with me...they all work for the BOD....Why do you have to make stuff up all of time?
What am I making up? That I own several businesses and you do not? What about that is made up?

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Cures COVID? LOL. How about kills hundreds of thousands of people by peddling Oxy like you were corner drug dealers...let alone all the other people that died due to the fact they couldn't afford the drugs or insurance, because drug prices were too high.

And not sure what your deal is w/ my wife, but I guess you have to say something since you have that homo son of yours that is so easy to pick on.

What am I making up? That I own several businesses and you do not? What about that is made up?
To be clear, I don't agree with your big business hatred, but the rest of that post was great. :joy: :joy: :joy:

To be clear, I don't agree with your big business hatred, but the rest of that post was great. :joy: :joy: :joy:
To be clear, I don't hate big business. I'm a business owner. I don't hate business, but I don't like the way a lot of big businesses are run solely for profit to the detriment to our society. Rarely are decisions made at these large companies other than to benefit the shareholder in the short term rather than society as a whole or in the long term. That includes doing everything they possibly can to pay the least amount of taxes possible. And its funny the righties on here are all of a sudden in love w/ big business when most of them are shuttling jobs overseas often in order to get out of paying taxes in the US. Its all very hypocritical.

To be clear, I don't hate big business. I'm a business owner. I don't hate business, but I don't like the way a lot of big businesses are run solely for profit to the detriment to our society. Rarely are decisions made at these large companies other than to benefit the shareholder in the short term rather than society as a whole or in the long term.
While I may agree in some instances for some companies....should we give government more control over the economy or let consumers decide? I'd go with consumers. JMO. (See Trump years for most recent examples of how bad government control of industry/economy is)

That includes doing everything they possibly can to pay the least amount of taxes possible.
Honestly my job is to help businesses and individuals pay the least amount of taxes possible, so you better watch yourself! I'll freely admit that I don't fully understand all of the practices a global F500 corporation can use to shield their tax burden. Should it be looked at by government (and by extension voters)? Absolutely. Do I have any disdain for corporation operating under rules in place? No.

And its funny the righties on here are all of a sudden in love w/ big business when most of them are shuttling jobs overseas often in order to get out of paying taxes in the US. Its all very hypocritical.
This is Trumpism 101. I find them to be hysterical.

I see valid concerns and criticisms, just think often times anger is directed to the wrong place. Hope you are handling the year ok and please feel free to tip whoever you have working on any GD PPP Loan forgiveness paperwork.

See Trump years for most recent examples of how bad government control of industry/economy is)
Record high stock markets, lowest unemployment in 70 years, and real wage growth, while lowering taxes?

Seems like a model we should try to repeat.

Reactions: atlkvb
Record high stock markets, lowest unemployment in 70 years, and real wage growth, while lowering taxes?

Seems like a model we should try to repeat.
All of that had nothing to do with the 7 years of job growth and GDP growth preceding Him. We also had low growth, He raised taxes and we spent like a European nation's wet dream. It's a model that if Biden repeats, you will have your super tough guy IRL bald eagle panties in a bunch.

I not making fun your wife, she the bread winner in the family....I am making fun of you...because you are the biggest cuck on this board...

I have been around enough successful business people to know that you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. You keep talking about your successful business(s), fancy cars, living in White Chester, you make fun of gays and minorities and yet you want someone to take you seriously.

You know you are a stay at home father(nothing wrong with that) who belittles everyone around you that you think you are better than...and I'm 100% sure that you try to hide that you grew in WV or went to WVU... and if you do, you finish with with...I can't believe I lived to tell about it.

As far as Pharma goes, make fun all you want, but when you or a family member gets sick...go the homeopathy route...honestly, it works...even cancer and HIV. And I left pharma in 2014...but have done a lot for society...including saving us from Covid...yes they did it with the help of the Orange man...good times to come.

again, having other cuckold husbands selling sex toys and Mary Kay at dinner parties does not constitute own several businesses....they are independent contractors...and you don't own them

Hands down the best post line I've seen on this board. Bra f'n vo.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

thanks....might want to get out and see the world and interact with people that make this country run...hanging out doing 1040's for people who can't use turbo tax is no way to live. I will say that I do believe you are an accountant...at least you have an assoc. degree. NYCeer, no way he even knows how to run a lemonade stand..which is above Mary Kay and dildo parties.

All of that had nothing to do with the 7 years of job growth and GDP growth preceding Him. We also had low growth, He raised taxes and we spent like a European nation's wet dream. It's a model that if Biden repeats, you will have your super tough guy IRL bald eagle panties in a bunch.
You jerk off thinking about me, don’t you? It’s cool. Send me your address and I’ll autograph some pics for you in that bald Eagle thong.

I not making fun your wife, she the bread winner in the family....I am making fun of you...because you are the biggest cuck on this board...

I have been around enough successful business people to know that you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. You keep talking about your successful business(s), fancy cars, living in White Chester, you make fun of gays and minorities and yet you want someone to take you seriously.

You know you are a stay at home father(nothing wrong with that) who belittles everyone around you that you think you are better than...and I'm 100% sure that you try to hide that you grew in WV or went to WVU... and if you do, you finish with with...I can't believe I lived to tell about it.

As far as Pharma goes, make fun all you want, but when you or a family member gets sick...go the homeopathy route...honestly, it works...even cancer and HIV. And I left pharma in 2014...but have done a lot for society...including saving us from Covid...yes they did it with the help of the Orange man...good times to come.
You know nothing. I'm not a stay at home father, except when I decide to stay home and help. My wife isn't the bread winner. You made a bunch of guesses that are completely off base.

I don't make fun of minorities. That would be those on the right. I simply called ATL an Uncle Tom, which he is. I also don't make fun of homosexuals...just your homo son.

I don't belittle anyone that doesn't deserve to be...like yourself. I'm not hiding anything about my connection to WV. I grew up there and went to college at WVU, which connects me more to WV that half the assholes on here, who didn't even go to WVU. A good deal of my friends are from and went to WVU as well. So, continue to guess at my life, and continue to get it wrong.

The one think you got right is that I'm belittling you, because you deserve it. You have zero experience running a business yet think you know what you're talking about. You've been around enough good business people. LOL. Classic.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
thanks....might want to get out and see the world and interact with people that make this country run...hanging out doing 1040's for people who can't use turbo tax is no way to live. I will say that I do believe you are an accountant...at least you have an assoc. degree. NYCeer, no way he even knows how to run a lemonade stand..which is above Mary Kay and dildo parties.
He’s legit. He’s at PWC and if he’s been there this long, he’s pretty good. Or, a glutton for punishment.

You know nothing. I'm not a stay at home father, except when I decide to stay home and help. My wife isn't the bread winner. You made a bunch of guesses that are completely off base.

I don't make fun of minorities. That would be those on the right. I simply called ATL an Uncle Tom, which he is. I also don't make fun of homosexuals...just your homo son.

I don't belittle anyone that doesn't deserve to be...like yourself. I'm not hiding anything about my connection to WV. I grew up there and went to college at WVU, which connects me more to WV that half the assholes on here, who didn't even go to WVU. A good deal of my friends are from and went to WVU as well. So, continue to guess at my life, and continue to get it wrong.

The one think you got right is that I'm belittling you, because you deserve it. You have zero experience running a business yet think you know what you're talking about. You've been around enough good business people. LOL. Classic.

Read what you just wrote with an unbiased eye and honestly ask yourself who you really are...and how you actually perceive others around you. Your EQ is quite low for a "titan of industry". Unless your last name is Frick or Carnegie

Read what you just wrote with an unbiased eye and honestly ask yourself who you really are...and how you actually perceive others around you. Your EQ is quite low for a "titan of industry". Unless your last name is Frick or Carnegie
LOL. LIke I said...I certainly belittle you. My EQ is just fine.

You want to call me a Titan of industry. I don't agree w/ that, but I run 2 businesses that together have over $10M in revenue w/ 20% EBITDA. As far as I know you work for salary. So, titan? I wouldn't say that. Know more about business that you? Certainly.

Last edited:
LOL. LIke I said...I certainly belittle you. My EQ is just fine.

You want to call me a Titan of industry. I don't agree w/ that, but I run 2 businesses that together have over $10M in revenue w/ 20% EBITDA. As far as I know you work for salary. So, titan? I wouldn't say that. Know more about business that you? Certainly.

I just don't believe you...sorry. And your metrics are a little hard to believe but it's message board, you can be whoever you want to be...go big or go home...I get it Elon, or Bill or whatever your name is.

Where did the thong part come in? Sicko.
ctyp-sisq.jpg

I just don't believe you...sorry. And your metrics are a little hard to believe but it's message board, you can be whoever you want to be...go big or go home...I get it Elon, or Bill or whatever your name is.
I don’t care what you believe. I’m just telling you your business experience of sitting next to people in meetings means zero.

I doubt you even know what EBITDA is before Googling it.

In this episode of @CpEER as "Wally" the harsh reality of blogging with others who think opposite as he does is debilitating & devastatingly traumatizing.
iu

224.jpg
I'd always thought I was the smartest guy in any room. Never figured one might be full of Trumpers. I'm crushed.

He can't wait for Biden's tax increases on corporate profits and the increase in the top marginal rates for super high income earners such as himself. Then once he and his multi-million dollar company start paying out all that loot to Uncle Sam, he's going to get really rich!

Let the good times roll!

Reactions: Pospecteer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT