ADVERTISEMENT

Doesn't look good for a season now

Doesn't matter.
US government and pretty much the entire US spells it as advisor today
Outside of the US and Canada you will see adviser.

So unless you time travelled or are posting from London you are spelling it wrong

Sad you can’t admit you’re wrong. I had advisER on my business card for a very long time. That was because I’m a series 65. I switched to Consultant a few years ago. More licensing. Here’s the thing dude who gives a crap. Really. You and weirdo Spartinstinks trolled me and got caught not knowing the difference. Like it even matters. Some of this stuff is theme funny but I’ve tried multi times to take the foot off the accelerator with you. I really think if you really like WVU we should move on from this stuff. It is getting boring. But if you need me in your life to troll as you can tell I’m ok goofing around. Under every circumstance I don’t wish you ill will.
Just got done positioning some of the run up from the market bottom into cash. If that was you, Adam, that came into my office you should have listen to me. For real stay safe out there Texass.

I am going to waste about 45 seconds of my day.

Doesn't matter how people feel about you. In the end you can turn off the screen and you are who you really are.
Simple as that, Greggy.

We try to talk sports particularly West Virginia sports but there are people who don't
There are people who take this a little too far. You are one Greggy. Who cares who you online. Doesn't matter in the end.
If people think you are a millionaire or in the gutter it isnt real.

This is the internet

Why waste the time

I’m good with this dude. I’m bored too. I’m edgy but will make an effort.

Like I said, temporary but slow. To some, things like this cause fear and panic, and a sense of doom. I tend to look into the future rather than focusing on the present.
As FDR said, all we have to fear is fear itself. It will bounce back but some seem to think it has to happen overnight or it won't happen at all.
No, I still believe they will be hurt more financially if they get sick. Some will have no symptoms, some mild, some severe. However, they have a much longer life, per se, in the market to recoup any losses they may occur now. Getting laid off is hard but not permanent (or it shouldn't be). Getting sick to the point of financial ruin, which can happen to a person at any age, is one of the leading causes of going bankrupt today but is least likely to hurt those financially who've been in the market the longest and have more capital resources to draw from, i.e. the older generation rather than the younger ones.
Hope this makes my point a little more clear.

Hate me tomorrow but well said tonight.

All bullshit aside Greggy.
After all this Coronavirus.

Let's dress you up like Scrooge McDuck. Give you a bunch of fake 100s and we will go out. I will let you play the part.
Just as long as you stay in character. I will tell everyone you eat Grey Poupan, Swim in your money and drive not a Mercedes or even a Rolls but a Delahaye.

All bullshit aside Greggy.
After all this Coronavirus.

Let's dress you up like Scrooge McDuck. Give you a bunch of fake 100s and we will go out. I will let you play the part.
Just as long as you stay in character. I will tell everyone you eat Grey Poupan, Swim in your money and drive not a Mercedes or even a Rolls but a Delahaye.

You know where my office is. Let me know. It’s like we’re family Texass. Bring your golf clubs. If you’re cool we can jump down to my country club. 10 minutes away. You can’t wear cargo shorts or jeans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT