ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Does Trump take credit if Repubicans gain more control?

Does Trump take credit

• Yes. And he deserves it, only good can come from my master

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Yes. D-bag’s gonna d-bag

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No. He is as honest as my morning dump

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No. GOP will keep him honest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He trumps it, and gives GOP credit initially....while taking credit at a rally days later

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Donnie has never had to ask forgiveness in his life, he said so, and I have no doubt he truly believes that, nothing bad is ever his fault, he is a stable genius and not a baby after all. lmfao

Better question “if Republicans take more control”, ....... will Dems go further out of control?

Trump would have been already
Nope, Trump was them thinking they needed to obstruct and is an anomaly. They actually believe they’re on the righteous path and it was Hillary being a shit candidate, not that their platform is out of touch. They cast aside everything and wrote it off as racism and Russians. Kind of hard to swallow that pill in a midterm.

Nope, Trump was them thinking they needed to obstruct and is an anomaly. They actually believe they’re on the righteous path and it was Hillary being a shit candidate, not that their platform is out of touch. They cast aside everything and wrote it off as racism and Russians. Kind of hard to swallow that pill in a midterm.
Hillary was a shit candidate.

Hillary was a shit candidate.
Exactly. See what I mean? You all haven’t accepted that it was the extreme leftist viewpoints that lost you historic levels on the state level and lost control of both houses federally in 10, 12, 14, and 16. The only reason you’ll gain ground if you do in 18 is Trump. Keep thinking America wants gender neutrality and the destruction of American exceptionalism.

Exactly. See what I mean? You all haven’t accepted that it was the extreme leftist viewpoints that lost you historic levels on the state level and lost control of both houses federally in 10, 12, 14, and 16. The only reason you’ll gain ground if you do in 18 is Trump. Keep thinking America wants gender neutrality and the destruction of American exceptionalism.
Times they are a changin

When the Republicans gain more control we can thank the Dems for it. We have the Dems to thank for putting Trump in the presidency.

Reactions: Boomboom521
When the Republicans gain more control we can thank the Dems for it. We have the Dems to thank for putting Trump in the presidency.
Trump is most likely in the White House due to the totality of the Shithole and all who were were inhabitants (Republican, Democrat, and otherwise) or played a part of it for the last 30 years or so.

Reactions: Boomboom521
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT