ADVERTISEMENT

Do We Want Hippies On The Basketball Team?

Wizard_troll_doll-low_res.jpg

Maybe you should be asking Huggins, whatever it is you are asking. I'll take hippies, Mexicans, Poles, Kurds, and girls if they can meet Huggins standards and help the team win. If Adrian can play like Samson, he can grow his hair to his knees.

Reactions: brusand
If I didn't know any better I would say that Nate Adrian has brought back the Huggs' 'do.
I think it's kinda cool.

When you constantly reply to your own posts because people are ignoring you, then you have serious problems. We get it....you hate Huggs.....sorry you are miserable with his success.

When you constantly reply to your own posts because people are ignoring you, then you have serious problems. We get it....you hate Huggs.....sorry you are miserable with his success.

Dude ..... I guess you missed my post about Nate Adrian perhaps emulating his coach's senior season haircut during his own senior season.

My creative attempt to start a conversation was apparently a bit too creative.

I love everything about my home state....except for ignorant, judgemental people like you. You give "country" a bad name. And by the way....the dead rocked, and achieved more than I imagine you would ever will.

Well .... I achieved an unbelievably ignorant ... and judgmental .... response from you.
Try reading things a bit more closely next time.

Did you "get" a diploma?

I get it ... you stand in front of your bathroom mirror and pretend to be a comedian.

I don't think I can say it any more clearly .... I was trying to creatively start a conversation about Nate Adrian's hair because I think he decided to go with a Bob Huggins senior hair cut for this senior season. I would imagine he has done it out of respect for his coach.

I'm not slamming Nate.
I'm not slamming Huggs.
As I said in a previous post .... I think it's a kinda cool tribute to his head coach.

Well .... I achieved an unbelievably ignorant ... and judgmental .... response from you.
Try reading things a bit more closely next time.
So....this is what a troll does? Is this considered a new skill set? I'm supposed to be enraged right? I'm watching my kids play, and bored. If you got nothing better to do....roll a fatty, eat some shrooms, put on the dead, and find some rhythm brother.

I get it ... you stand in front of your bathroom mirror and pretend to be a comedian.

I don't think I can say it any more clearly .... I was trying to creatively start a conversation about Nate Adrian's hair because I think he decided to go with a Bob Huggins senior hair cut for this senior season. I would imagine he has done it out of respect for his coach.

I'm not slamming Nate.
I'm not slamming Huggs.
As I said in a previous post .... I think it's a kinda cool tribute to his head coach.
Your first post was "do we need hippies on our team". Second was "seriously do we need hippies on our team?". Your third was "this is America!". What did I miss? Don't be embarrassed, just take some time and get that GED. It'll be good for you

Reactions: HurdyGurdyEer
Your first post was "do we need hippies on our team". Second was "seriously do we need hippies on our team?". Your third was "this is America!". What did I miss? Don't be embarrassed, just take some time and get that GED. It'll be good for you

Apparently you are unable to detect that those questions are completely open ended. They are neither negative or positive. You supplied your own negative spin to them.

1) Are you disagreeing that this is America?
2) Did I actually make any judgmental statements?

But I'll take your advice and go after my GED.
And I think you should take my advice and keep your comedy routine to only being in front of the bathroom mirror.

I was at WVU when Huggins was. I remember him sporting sort of a longish Moe Howard haircut in those days.

As for hippies, John Wooden had no problem with Bill Walton leading him to two national championships. I doubt Bill ever saw a joint or a hit of acid in those days he could say "no" too? Absolutely the best college player I ever saw. If his feet wouldn't have crapped out him early in his NBA career, people would still be talking about him. The guy managed to carry a sorry Trailblazers team to a NBA championship basically on one foot in '76/'77.

Get a plane load of young Walton types and a big bale of weed to keep them happy and you're on your way to a National Championship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT