ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats 2024 Presidential Candidate

Blackberry Smoke

All-Conference
Gold Member
Feb 15, 2008
West Virginia
I really couldn't think of anyone they could put out there that would have a legit chance. So that means Hillary gives it another shot. But then the other night my sister threw this name out... Michelle Obama. Gotta admit she would lose some problems for the Republicans.

Reactions: 30CAT
I really couldn't think of anyone they could put out there that would have a legit chance. So that means Hillary gives it another shot. But then the other night my sister threw this name out... Michelle Obama. Gotta admit she would lose some problems for the Republicans.
Nah.. she’s (he’s) another “O” xiden replica.. WE won’t get FOOLED AGAIN.. The party of pedos are …COMPLETELY OUT of VIABLE OPTIONS.. Ain’t it 😎 COOL..

I really couldn't think of anyone they could put out there that would have a legit chance. So that means Hilliary gives it another shot. But then the other night my sister threw this name out... Michelle Obama. Gotta admit she would lose some problems for the Republicans.
Hilliary has far too much baggage now. It would be foolish to put her up. That said, she couldn't do worse than Pedo-Joe. Michelle? She would likely do better than either, but could she run our country or would it be another term of Barrack?

She might look decent at first, but I think she would get destroyed in the debates...Unless, of course, they hide her in her basement the whole time. That has proven to work before, for the left. ;)

Sure, throw out another wife with zero personal accomplishments of her own. Really goes to show how shallow their bench is. It’s retreads and gimmicks.

Don't know if Barack can do another 4 years. 12 years is a lot of time as President.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Don't know if Barack can do another 4 years. 12 years is a lot of time as President.
In all sincerity, that's a name too close to home for Barack. He can make Biden look a fool, and it doesn't derail their agenda. Kamala would be a good play, but I think she's at odds with them at this point. They need another fall guy.

It all depends on who the Republicans nominate. Trump will bring both sides to the polls. It almost is a good strategy to run a low-key candidate and bore the people to death. Many of those who "voted" for Biden will not do so again if the Republicans march out a ,msomewhat moderate, low key candidate.

Last edited:
It all depends on who the Republicans nominate. Trump will bring both sides to the polls. It almost is a good strategy to run a low-key candidate and bore the people to death. Many of those who "voted" for Biden will not do so again if the Republicans march out somewhat moderate, low key candidate.
Got to stop the "mules" from visiting 25 ballot boxes a night for 30 days in a row.

Better hope swing states fix their election fraud. Otherwise, Daffy Duck could win the WH as a Democrat

It all depends on who the Republicans nominate. Trump will bring both sides to the polls. It almost is a good strategy to run a low-key candidate and bore the people to death. Many of those who "voted" for Biden will not do so again if the Republicans march out a ,msomewhat moderate, low key candidate.
Rick Scott from Florida....just thinking out loud

It's John Kerry's time to shine!!
7be57wuanle41.jpg

Why isn't anyone talking about me?
iu

Maybe because they don't want you to do to America what you've done to California?

Got to stop the "mules" from visiting 25 ballot boxes a night for 30 days in a row.
It's amazing to me how no one on the Left is curious what these "mules" were up to if it wasn't illegal ballot trafficking? Not one of 'em can explain it either.

No one.

It's amazing to me how no one on the Left is curious what these "mules" were up to if it wasn't illegal ballot trafficking? Not one of 'em can explain it either.

No one.
I never want to believe it. But that's how it worked. One day voting now is mandatory

I never want to believe it. But that's how it worked. One day voting now is mandatory
I'm afraid more and more folks have lost faith in the entire process because we do not insist on standards of voter integrity. Same day registration voting, early voting, absentee voting, no I.D. voting, no signature verification voting, illegals voting, dead folks voting...all have contributed to a loss of confidence in the integrity of the system. I personally believe it's not an accident...it's by design from the Left to muddy the system enough to where no vote results can ever be certain or trusted.

That's how they're able to game the system & cheat. They can't win unless they cheat.

Last edited:
I'm afraid more and more folks have lost faith in the entire process because we do not insist on standards of voter integrity. Same day voting, early voting, absentee voting, no I.D. voting, no signature verification voting, illegals voting, dead folks voting...all have contributed to a loss of confidence in the integrity of the system. I personally believe it's not an accident...it's by design from the Left to muddy the system enough to where no vote results can ever be certain or trusted.

That's how they're able to game the system & cheat. They can't win unless they cheat.
If you try & put safety checks in place you are racist because minorities cant follow instructions according to Democrats.....talk about racists

Reactions: lenny4wvu
I'm afraid more and more folks have lost faith in the entire process because we do not insist on standards of voter integrity. Same day voting, early voting, absentee voting, no I.D. voting, no signature verification voting, illegals voting, dead folks voting...all have contributed to a loss of confidence in the integrity of the system. I personally believe it's not an accident...it's by design from the Left to muddy the system enough to where no vote results can ever be certain or trusted.

Read that immigrants in eastern NC are getting drivers licenses from DMV that are pre popped with the citizenship box checked. Have not seen a confirmation yet.

I live in southeast PA and I recently had to go to a store which was located in a low end mall. The huge parking lot was packed with hundreds of cars. The moment I got out of my car after parking, I was approached by a woman with a clipboard. She spoke with a Nigerian accent. She asked me if I would like to register to vote. I saw that she already had two pages of names and addresses. I told her that I was already registered. She asked if I had recently moved or was planning to move. I noticed two other women with clipboards working the lot.
I believe these women were paid Democrat operatives. With mail in ballots and no signature checks, how do you prevent fraudulent ballots being sent in with those names and addresses?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT