ADVERTISEMENT

DB Gandy

Pitt doesn't dominate WVU on the recruiting trail as much as you'd like everyone reading this to think. Per Rivals, over the last 6 years(including 2022), Pitt and WVU have both offered 64 players. 35(54.6%) chose Pitt while 29(45.4%) chose WVU. Pitt's classes averaged #38 while WVU's classes averaged #40. One could run the numbers all the way back to the beginning of the Rivals era. I did 6 years just to satisfy my curiosity.

Show me one post where I said Pitt dominates WVU in recruiting. Programs, including WVU and Pitt, offer like 100-200 kids. Most would not be a “take”. Your data research was literally a waste of time burg. Now if you’re talking about the top rated recruits in Western PA then I would agree with you and say obviously Pitt dominates WVU in recruiting the WPIAL. Like I’ve said before Pitt and WVU are in that top 25-40 range when it comes to program rank. Obviously Pitt has a much more glorious and respected college football history with National Championships, a Heisman Trophy winner, All Americans, Hall of Famers, NFL superstars, ect. When the ACC expanded they selected Pitt not WVU. That says everything you need to know about which program is respected more. Thanks for joining in with some solid content burg.

Reactions: KingCoal
Show me one post where I said Pitt dominates WVU in recruiting. Programs, including WVU and Pitt, offer like 100-200 kids. Most would not be a “take”. Your data research was literally a waste of time burg. Now if you’re talking about the top rated recruits in Western PA then I would agree with you and say obviously Pitt dominates WVU in recruiting the WPIAL. Like I’ve said before Pitt and WVU are in that top 25-40 range when it comes to program rank. Obviously Pitt has a much more glorious and respected college football history with National Championships, a Heisman Trophy winner, All Americans, Hall of Famers, NFL superstars, ect. When the ACC expanded they selected Pitt not WVU. That says everything you need to know about which program is respected more. Thanks for joining in with some solid content burg.

LOL

WVU passed Pitt up a long time ago. Anyone with an IQ above 40 recognizes that. Your school is a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Most everyone will agree with everything you wrote.

We have to agree that Spitt has the better history. But, that's just it - ancient history. Kids playing today never saw Dan Marino throw a TD pass or Tony Dorsett run for a TD. They are just names from the past, like Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders, or Troy Aikman and have little to no importance today.

Kids today know and remember Tavon Austin and Geno Smith. Probably even Pat White and Steve Slaton. There is no one equivalent from the Spitt side. It's been almost 15 years since the White/Slaton days, and Spitt has been irrelevant since way before then.

Recruiting the WPIAL isn't what it once was. Sure, it makes sense that Spitt gets the majority as kids would want to stay close to home. But, when one looks at the bigger picture, WVU gets the bigger recruits from more areas. One has to look no farther than the present.

For example, the OP opened this thread as a flame knowing that Gandy was going to pick Spitt and promptly began rubbing WVU's nose in it. What he didn't know was that while Gandy was at the top of Spitt's board, he was way down the line on WVU's. WVU, within hours, received a commitment from a better recruit and within days better ones on top of that.

When the ACC was looking to expand, they had several Big East programs from which to choose. At the time, and really still is, the ACC was a basketball conference at heart. The ACC wanted schools that wouldn't upset the basketball side of things. Only one BE team could throw a monkey wrench into both the football AND basketball side of things - WVU! The one's they chose have done nothing on either side of the coin - pretty much exactly how the ACC shiny shoes wanted.

The OP has desperately tried to keep Spitt relevant on this board. However, most people just don't care. All he can do is take it to a flame-fest, but in the end-all be-all, Spitt is irrelevant to everyone outside the Spitt fanbase - all 10 of them.

• Haha
The op is a clown needing attention....everyone is starting to finally see what I have known for years.

LOL

WVU passed Pitt up a long time ago. Anyone with an IQ above 40 recognizes that. Your school is a joke.

Your post was emotional with no substance. Where have you been the last five years? The WVU program is in a rebuild. Feel free to confront the historical facts regarding Pitt I provided in my post. BTW maybe you are unaware that I went to Pitt and CMU and am a Top 1% wage earner in the USA. I only bring that up when goofballs like you go low with insecure put downs that project your own issues. You sir are minor league and need to get out of my thread before you embarrass yourself to the point of no return.

Your post was emotional with no substance. Where have you been the last five years? The WVU program is in a rebuild. Feel free to confront the historical facts regarding Pitt I provided in my post. BTW maybe you are unaware that I went to Pitt and CMU and am a Top 1% wage earner in the USA. I only bring that up when goofballs like you go low with insecure put downs that project your own issues. You sir are minor league and need to get out of my thread before you embarrass yourself to the point of no return.

You are a straight bitch coward who has a whore for a wife. You are shit on my shoe, dork.

• Haha
You are a straight bitch coward who has a whore for a wife. You are shit on my shoe, dork.

What a great way to start page 16 you Internet tough guy 😂. Totally triggered and an emotional wreck. Welcome to my puppet box you homified(just made that up for homers that are terminally inflicted with homerism(made that up a few years ago as well for the WVU guy that can’t communicate with other fan groups) hillbilly. Dude I asked you nicely to get out of my latest Hall Of Fame Mega Thread. Don’t make me ask you again punk.

Most everyone will agree with everything you wrote.

We have to agree that Spitt has the better history. But, that's just it - ancient history. Kids playing today never saw Dan Marino throw a TD pass or Tony Dorsett run for a TD. They are just names from the past, like Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders, or Troy Aikman and have little to no importance today.

Kids today know and remember Tavon Austin and Geno Smith. Probably even Pat White and Steve Slaton. There is no one equivalent from the Spitt side. It's been almost 15 years since the White/Slaton days, and Spitt has been irrelevant since way before then.

Recruiting the WPIAL isn't what it once was. Sure, it makes sense that Spitt gets the majority as kids would want to stay close to home. But, when one looks at the bigger picture, WVU gets the bigger recruits from more areas. One has to look no farther than the present.

For example, the OP opened this thread as a flame knowing that Gandy was going to pick Spitt and promptly began rubbing WVU's nose in it. What he didn't know was that while Gandy was at the top of Spitt's board, he was way down the line on WVU's. WVU, within hours, received a commitment from a better recruit and within days better ones on top of that.

When the ACC was looking to expand, they had several Big East programs from which to choose. At the time, and really still is, the ACC was a basketball conference at heart. The ACC wanted schools that wouldn't upset the basketball side of things. Only one BE team could throw a monkey wrench into both the football AND basketball side of things - WVU! The one's they chose have done nothing on either side of the coin - pretty much exactly how the ACC shiny shoes wanted.

The OP has desperately tried to keep Spitt relevant on this board. However, most people just don't care. All he can do is take it to a flame-fest, but in the end-all be-all, Spitt is irrelevant to everyone outside the Spitt fanbase - all 10 of them.

Cliffs please. Out at White and Stanton 😂. 13-9 😂. Anyway, what dbag would ever read your regurgitation and nonsense. Oh wait! @WVUFanForever did 😂.

LMAO....never quit being you bitchgregor...

Maybe Top 1% bullshitter on a WVU message board.

Dude bro already humiliated you when you, the angry little fella 😡 and birdbrain Texass tried to call this handle out and Greg stuffed his Lot account down your throat. I’m guessing a bunch of, well, things have been stuffed down your throat. My boy rakes it in and lives the dream.

Page 17 guaranteed in the books 😂. This handle owns you band geeks.

Hey...the old 'cliffnotes' post from bitchgregor every time he gets owned...

Boy....that routine is getting old....

Of course bitchgregor gets OWNED by so many people these days its hard to keep track.

What the f*ck does that even mean...you guys are full blown retards....

Hey you may want to cool it on the “retard” reference. Doesn’t hit close to home with me but some of your homeboys asked that that reference wasn’t used. On you if you’re a classless dick but don’t ever say I didn’t try to help your sorry ass. Speaking of DNC your dad should be strung up by his balls for produce such a lameass kid.

Hey you may want to cool it on the “retard” reference. Doesn’t hit close to home with me but some of your homeboys asked that that reference wasn’t used. On you if you’re a classless dick but don’t ever say I didn’t try to help your sorry ass. Speaking of DNC your dad should be strung up by his balls for produce such a lameass kid.
Its okay...bitchgregor use to use the term all the time.

If this is his lame ass family member and not the bitch himself..i bet your had to coming running to his defense when he was a little piece of shit...to help him....just like you do here.

He gets owned and cousin Elmo shows up to divert....nice set up.

😴 Didn't think Greggor could get anymore boring

tGGJ has em all coming out(maybe literally) on page 16 of this Hall Of Fame Mega Thread. Why don’t you losers get a Lot Acct like Keenan suggested. I bet one of you clowns a years subscription and you turned tail and ran. That is two homer weirdos that I called out and both handles melted. Who hangs out on their home board free site and argues as a homer? I mean I haven’t been on Greg’s free site Pitt Acct in like five years and not sure he’s ever been on it. Maybe a COVID update but don’t think so. You guys need to put this handle on ignore and ACCept being owned.

tGGJ has em all coming out(maybe literally) on page 16 of this Hall Of Fame Mega Thread. Why don’t you losers get a Lot Acct like Keenan suggested. I bet one of you clowns a years subscription and you turned tail and ran. That is two homer weirdos that I called out and both handles melted. Who hangs out on their home board free site and argues as a homer? I mean I haven’t been on Greg’s free site Pitt Acct in like five years and not sure he’s ever been on it. Maybe a COVID update but don’t think so. You guys need to put this handle on ignore and ACCept being owned.
Someone get cliffnotes.....

No one is going to read that boring-ass shit.

Looks like you are having a queen coal meltdown....

Half way to page 17 puppets 😂. For the love of God let this Hall Of Fame Mega Thread fade away into Greg’s Mega Thread producing career. What is wrong with you homers.

There it is.....the reveal of what page we are on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitchgregor should be so proud of this accomplishment!

Probably the most meaningful thing he has ever done.

What a loser he and his family are.....LMAO!

Time for me to go little fairies. Jumping in my hot tub. I keep it at 84 in summer. Refreshing. Life is good.

Time for me to go little fairies. Jumping in my hot tub. I keep it at 84 in summer. Refreshing. Life is good.
Got the evening off from the 7-11?

That was nice of them...but i hear you....going to go drive some golf balls....swing is getting rusty from launching all those three pointers in our men's summer basketball league.

Cliffs please. Out at White and Stanton 😂. 13-9 😂. Anyway, what dbag would ever read your regurgitation and nonsense. Oh wait! @WVUFanForever did 😂.

Hey...the old 'cliffnotes' post from bitchgregor every time he gets owned...

Boy....that routine is getting old....

Of course bitchgregor gets OWNED by so many people these days its hard to keep track.
Of course he read it. He just has no response because he knows I'm right.

Or, maybe he really does need Cliff's Notes. Guess that just goes to show how little value there is in a Spitt education.

Of course he read it. He just has no response because he knows I'm right.

Or, maybe he really does need Cliff's Notes. Guess that just goes to show how little value there is in a Spitt education.

Just not gonna read insecure fanboy crap. If you can’t make a point in a few sentences I’m out. Your 100 word essays are emotional and boring. I read your concise stuff and of course put you in your place when needed.

A little reminder to Greggor. He might be younger than I thought. Thinks like a millennial. Sure you aren’t 35.

You don’t control the narrative on a WVU message board
To even think you do makes you believe you are more important than you really are.

A little reminder to Greggor. He might be younger than I thought. Thinks like a millennial. Sure you aren’t 35.

You don’t control the narrative on a WVU message board
To even think you do makes you believe you are more important than you really are.

Dude I’m tGGJ. Of course I control the narrative. Get out of my Hall Of Fame Mega Thread you 26 handle weirdo. You literally are the weirdest guy on the internet. Who on earth shows up at an office like you did. Work on your like ratio jagoff.

• Haha
@TownesVanZandt control your urge to flood my Hall Of Fame Mega Thread with your merry band of weirdo handles. This is a recruiting content thread designed to talk about the recruits that will influence the upcoming PITT/wvu series. You’re trying to interfere with great PITT and wvu content discussion.

Dude I’m tGGJ. Of course I control the narrative. Get out of my Hall Of Fame Mega Thread you 26 handle weirdo. You literally are the weirdest guy on the internet. Who on earth shows up at an office like you did. Work on your like ratio jagoff.

200w.gif

Just not gonna read insecure fanboy crap. If you can’t make a point in a few sentences I’m out. Your 100 word essays are emotional and boring. I read your concise stuff and of course put you in your place when needed.
Knees,

I understand you're embarrassed by your alma mater and insecure about your education level. It just simply grows onerous writing in the simplest forms possible so your meager mind can comprehend.
We agree that every time you respond you put me in my place - superior to you. So, if you will, please find a more intelligent alter or family member to give me a challenge.

You may now respond with "GFY fanboy" or "You wanna go" or any number of your go-to elementary responses to cement my superiority over you.

• Haha
Knees,

I understand you're embarrassed by your alma mater and insecure about your education level. It just simply grows onerous writing in the simplest forms possible so your meager mind can comprehend.
We agree that every time you respond you put me in my place - superior to you. So, if you will, please find a more intelligent alter or family member to give me a challenge.

You may now respond with "GFY fanboy" or "You wanna go" or any number of your go-to elementary responses to cement my superiority over you.

Up early posting 😂. You must be tormented beyond repair. GFY fanboy!
Let’s go tough guy!

• Haha
So, if you will, please find a more intelligent alter or family member to give me a challenge.

Sorry to disappoint you Sparty but the bitchgregor and cousin elmo alters are about as bright as it gets...if you are hoping for something smarter...you are out of luck...as you can see by his response.

Reactions: spartansstink
Sorry to disappoint you Sparty but the bitchgregor and cousin elmo alters are about as bright as it gets...if you are hoping for something smarter...you are out of luck...as you can see by his response.

Get into the Weidman thread and add some content value you moron. Let this Hall Of Fame Mega Thread join its rightful place among the greatest Mega Threads of all time.

Get into the Weidman thread and add some content value you moron. Let this Hall Of Fame Mega Thread join its rightful place among the greatest Mega Threads of all time.
See Sparty....this is the best he can do...the little guy tries I guess...but he just isn't that bright.....I like to call bitchgregor....a low IQ'er...

Notice his weird ass fetish about mega threads....LMAO.

On Page 16 of this thread alone, WVUFanForever has posted 13 times about absolutely nothing of substance. Yep, our little band camper is a thread wrecking ball.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
On Page 16 of this thread alone, WVUFanForever has posted 13 times about absolutely nothing of substance. Yep, our little band camper is a thread wrecking ball.

No question our angry little fella, @WVUFanForever, is completely lost without us. Almost sad to think his online posse, us 😂, is all this guy has to look forward to every morning when he wakes up. 15 posts must represent love 💕 for us or obsession with us. The one thing I’ll hand to him is he isn’t a punk like weirdo @TownesVanZandt and his merry band of scum handles. Not sure why the angry little guy decided to side with a racist weirdo like @TownesVanZandt but he did. Local tough guy, @spartansstink, comes and goes but offers nothing. Now recently minted band camp puppet, @Butler-eer, thinks he’s a player but can’t get much traction tussling the the big boys. So many more to count 😂. Who would have thought a little recruiting thread filled with original content from OP would turn into a monster Hall Of Fame Mega Thread. BTW I haven’t looked in the last couple of weeks but do you know if tOhio State is still tearing up the recruiting trail? Last time I looked the Buckeyes were killin it. That’s the one thing that sucks about being a WVU fan. The big boys leave us scraps. WVU has to rummage around Ohio for scraps that the tOSU and Michigan aren’t interested in. Sucks being at the kiddie table.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT