ADVERTISEMENT

DB Gandy

Poor bitchgregor doesn't understand what triggered means....its called posting....you always **** that up.

You’re to dumb to dumb to be triggered. You’re the dumb dog in the room. Smack his nose to get him to do what he needs to be doing 😂. Stinky pants on the other hand gets triggered often.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Finally, something we can agree.

Not many people have the ability to take utter humiliation to the level Knees does and keep coming back for more.

But, what do you expect from someone with as poor a life as he?

Didn’t Omar Gaddafi claim to beat the USA in a war once you moron 😂

You’re to dumb to dumb to be triggered. You’re the dumb dog in the room. Smack his nose to get him to do what he needs to be doing 😂. Stinky pants on the other hand gets triggered often.
You aren't going to have an epic meltdown like queenie are....poor gal...we broke her at least twice last week...now that sparty is in your head i'm worried about you bitch gregor

Reactions: spartansstink
You aren't going to have an epic meltdown like queenie are....poor gal...we broke her at least twice last week...now that sparty is in your head i'm worried about you bitch gregor
It's hilarious to watch a "broke" loser make up fairy tales about "breaking" others. Never happened, band dork. Stop chewing on psychedelic 'shrooms at band camp.

[laughing]

• Love
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Knees,

I know this will be a little lengthy, so I'm going to break it up into small parts for you so you can understand it better. Ok?

I know now I need to start taking it easier on you.

I didn't realize you are still dealing with the trauma you've experienced, and continue to experience, since childhood.

Butt-whippings, bullying, and humiliation have made you into the milksop you are today.

Clearly, this has resulted in an arrested development and an inferior education in which you can't read the written word without help.

You have to pay for your information and friends to feel you are part of something bigger. You think Vernon and Keenan are your "friends". You are starving for attention from anyone.

Ostracism is a huge part of your life. Everyone has left you. You make up fake family members and alters so you can have a conversation with yourself.

So, if I've traumatized you more, I hate it. I just want to be part of the healing process.

Yours truly,
The Stinker

Hey! Cool it. Knees....errr. Greg is just one small step away from jumping off the Star City bridge as it is. I know I've dominated him to the point its becoming abusive. We need to bring out our kinder, gentler selves to help him deal with his traumas.

King of nothing? He's fair game. If he jumped off the Star City bridge it would take authorities months to wrangle through all his identities.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Got banned from the pay board.....LMAO...What a dumbass.

Funny you try to pass off lies that you didnt get banned when every one here knows you did.

Its one thing to be an assclown queenie...but a liar too?
1) Some of us don't need to pay for information - as I've shown on this thread twice already.
2) You went and sucked up to Keenan with, what I'm sure, is a childish "look at me" post. No doubt it was along the lines of "I got mine and I'm SOOOOOO glad I did. You're the best!" As if he cares.
3) For someone with a Lot account you're so proud of you sure don't use it as you are on the free side all the time. Why not? Doesn't sound like you're getting your money's worth there.
4) For someone with a Lot account, you keep coming back here. Even after being mocked and ridiculed day after day. Remember, we can't do that there (well, unless we turn into OSU/Coal and get ourselves banned). Sounds like it is YOU who can't quit us.
5) Don't talk content with peons in a troll thread. You started this thread trolling, you can be made fun of all the way through.
Why would a Pitt fan pay to access a wvu pay site. Why would a Pitt fan care if certain wvu fans wish not to join the site. Its not like he can talk to you the same way behind the pay wall as he does on the free site. Sometimes I wonder if the mods allow these malcontents to go unchecked in hoping they can increase their pay site numbers. The folks over on the 24/7 site don't allow it and their free board traffic is significantly higher than it is on here. Not sure what there pay site traffic is.

Hey! Cool it. Knees....errr. Greg is just one small step away from jumping off the Star City bridge as it is. I know I've dominated him to the point its becoming abusive. We need to bring out our kinder, gentler selves to help him deal with his traumas.

King of nothing? He's fair game. If he jumped off the Star City bridge it would take authorities months to wrangle through all his identities.
The queen has mental breakdowns all the time on here...she gets easily rattled. Just go back a few pages...its there for everyone to see...despite what she posts.

Queen is so fat I think all she would do is float down the Mon...not a very athletic person in the least...watches sports from the stands with her popcorn instead of actually playing them.

Why would a Pitt fan pay to access a wvu pay site. Why would a Pitt fan care if certain wvu fans wish not to join the site. Its not like he can talk to you the same way behind the pay wall as he does on the free site. Sometimes I wonder if the mods allow these malcontents to go unchecked in hoping they can increase their pay site numbers. The folks over on the 24/7 site don't allow it and their free board traffic is significantly higher than it is on here. Not sure what there pay site traffic is.
The free board was fine here until it became infected with pitt, osu and michigan fans brining it down. No idea why non WVU fans stay here 24/7..but they do...infecting the board with their bullshit.

We've wondered that all along. Doesn't make much sense, does it?

I wonder how many people the "malcontents" have driven over to the other site?
Probably plenty. You would have to think that quite a few have looked at this board and thought "If this is how its run, I'll go over there".
Not sure about traffic at either site but it does seem like they would have better dialogue and discourse over there.
It could, I suppose, drive up pay side revenue. But, at what costs? Does 24/7 become THE WVU board? I hope not, but it is conceivable.

Knees,

With your lack of education, all the lies you've written, and 18 hour+ days on here it must make life being you almost unendurable. Do you truly not have a life?

What's even more sad is that in one post you beg to let this thread die. Then, when it does, here you come begging for more attention. Are you suddenly happy now that someone responded?

It is like without this board you really are nothing.

I truly feel sorry for you. I really do. No joking, but you really are pathetic.

• Haha
Knees,

With your lack of education, all the lies you've written, and 18 hour+ days on here it must make life being you almost unendurable. Do you truly not have a life?

What's even more sad is that in one post you beg to let this thread die. Then, when it does, here you come begging for more attention. Are you suddenly happy now that someone responded?

I truly feel sorry for you. I really do. No joking, but you really are pathetic.
Please don't take this as an attack. Just a word of advice.

Right now, you can't be part of the solution because of your immaturity. I don't know how old you are, don't really care, but you've got to start acting like a man because you take things way too seriously.

The Great Greg Jacobs set you up with his first post and you never even saw it for what it was. You immediately took it into the sewer, simply because HE posted it.

You CAN"T talk sports on here, because if Greg Jacobs or KingCoal responds, you go into full attack mode. Doesn't matter who responds first, it always turns out the same way.

If you think I'm wrong, prove it to me. Show me where and when you've ignored it or responded decently in kind. If you think I might be right, that you do take it too seriously, then maybe reflect a little and be part of the change to make this board better.

Right now, you can't be part of the solution because of your immaturity. I don't know how old you are, don't really care, but you've got to start acting like a man because you take things way too seriously.

The Great Greg Jacobs set you up with his first post and you never even saw it for what it was. You immediately took it into the sewer, simply because HE posted it.

You CAN"T talk sports on here, because if Greg Jacobs or KingCoal responds, you go into full attack mode. Doesn't matter who responds first, it always turns out the same way.

If you think I'm wrong, prove it to me. Show me where and when you've ignored it or responded decently in kind. If you think I might be right, that you do take it too seriously, then maybe reflect a little and be part of the change to make this board better.
Wow...super clever....stealing his post.

Cant think of anything original on your own.....not surprised by a low IQ'er like yourself turdboy.

Thank you for a well written reply! Smartest thing you've ever posted in your thousands of posts on this site. Good to see you're taking my advice. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. One small step at a time....

My reply to Knees wasn't in jest. It wasn't an attack or a flame.

It's because he really does need help. Somebody around here, since there is no moderation, has to be the voice of maturity and reason. I guess that has to be me.

You, as one of his two "friends" on here, should be helping him out. Instead, you just feed him the attention he craves. So, you really need to be part of the solution here.

If you want to be like me, let's work together on this. He needs it. Coming from me, he'll see it as an attack. Coming from you, one of his two "friends", maybe he'll take it more seriously.

Think about it.

Thank you for a well written reply! Smartest thing you've ever posted in your thousands of posts on this site. Good to see you're taking my advice. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. One small step at a time....

It's because he really does need help. Somebody around here, since there is no moderation, has to be the voice of maturity and reason. I guess that has to be me.

You, as one of his two "friends" on here, should be helping him out. Instead, you just feed him the attention he craves. So, you really need to be part of the solution here.

If you want to be like me, let's work together on this. He needs it. Coming from me, he'll see it as an attack. Coming from you, one of his two "friends", maybe he'll take it more seriously.

Think about it.
Thanks, but I'll stick with the royal family.

• Love
Yeah, I think you got it all right. Have you seen what Ohio State is doing? Damn, they're having perhaps their best recruiting year of all time.

No doubt the Buckeyes are knocking the cover off the ball. I have no doubt Michigan will end up strong as always. Just sucks for the lower tier programs like WVU and Pitt having to compete with the big boys with lesser rated players. Those big boy programs are so strong in recruiting cycles. Gets frustrating for the WVUs of the world.

Knees,

Hey tough guy ya wanna go? Screw you fanboy.

• Haha

Think about it.

Begging for ACCeptance is a horrible look. Get a life and get this thread to page 16 geek.

Simply put you are , without question, the most worthless handle on this site. You literally offer nothing.
Good thing I don't care what the slurpee guy at the 7-11 thinks...

When I see real content from you will be the first time instead of these half-ass threads trying to take subtle jabs at WVU.

Get over yourself bitchgregor....its a message board....why be angry...little fella?

Last edited:
Stealing others posts.
Sleepy Joe plagiarism at work.
Wash, rinse repeat 😂
Finally your calling out turdboy for copying and pasting sparty's post earlier today....good for you.

If turdboy had an original thought...it would be his first.

Who is winning the pissing match?
Certainly isn't the excitable boy who claimed he was done posting for the day at around 6 o'clock today. If his goal is to be a troll, or at the very least, a legitimate contributor to any forum, then he needs to take a backseat, watch, learn, and take notes from the professionals. We're both 20 year veterans who have seen clowns like this before. But, we've seen clowns know their role and learn from the pack leaders. To be honest, I don't believe this pup has a legitimate chance. Lame is lame, and he's almost worse than that female who took over the Herd board back in the late 2000s.

Certainly isn't the excitable boy who claimed he was done posting for the day at around 6 o'clock today. If his goal is to be a troll, or at the very least, a legitimate contributor to any forum, then he needs to take a backseat, watch, learn, and take notes from the professionals. We're both 20 year veterans who have seen clowns like this before. But, we've seen clowns know their role and learn from the pack leaders. To be honest, I don't believe this pup has a legitimate chance. Lame is lame, and he's almost worse than that female who took over the Herd board back in the late 2000s.
Once again....turdboy puts in his 2 cents that nobody wants or needs.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No doubt the Buckeyes are knocking the cover off the ball. I have no doubt Michigan will end up strong as always. Just sucks for the lower tier programs like WVU and Pitt having to compete with the big boys with lesser rated players. Those big boy programs are so strong in recruiting cycles. Gets frustrating for the WVUs of the world.
Pitt might look at themselves as a lower tier program. I see why they think they are a lower tier program.

WVU doesn’t look at themselves in that way. 😂 Trying to drag them in the gutter with Pitt

Pitt might look at themselves as a lower tier program. I see why they think they are a lower tier program.

WVU doesn’t look at themselves in that way. 😂 Trying to drag them in the gutter with Pitt

Don‘t be so insecure dick. Don’t speak for WVU fool. How you look at WVU is irrelevant 😂. No one outside of WV looks at WVU as a top tier program. No one! They are in that area of 25-40. No better. Whether you personally ACCecpt that or not is irrelevant. Either add value or get out of my Hall Of Fame Mega Thread.

• Haha
Finally your calling out turdboy for copying and pasting sparty's post earlier today....good for you.

If turdboy had an original thought...it would be his first.

Nope dumbo! Calling you out for the 278th time for being my angry little fella sock puppet. Move along and get out of my Hall Of Fame Mega Tread.

Once again....turdboy puts in his 2 cents that nobody wants or needs.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

“ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ”
More brilliant content from the angry little fella 😂.

Wants to push his delusional Pitt fan stuff on this message board

😂

Turning out you have became our puppet over here

Look at all the punks posting into the late hours of the evening/early morning. Probably need a girlfriend.

tGGJ is a magician.

Looking forward to topping the 600 mark today. I won't see it though, as I'm going outside to work and take control over a 12 pack.

tGGJ has control of his sheep, and I find comfort knowing the master can continue to keep his herd inline.

• Love
Yep! Pitt and WVU head to head for a stud DB. @TownesVanZandt doesn’t know a thing about recruiting. Pitt and WVU don‘t recruit a ton against each other but when they do Pitt generally gets the job done. For the homers.....not always but generally Pitt wins these recruiting battles. This one should go to WVU but Pitt has started to beat WVU for some of these southern players. Tools like @TownesVanZandt, @Buckaineer, @WVUFanForever and new puppet slow motion have zero idea what’s going on regarding recruiting.

Pitt doesn't dominate WVU on the recruiting trail as much as you'd like everyone reading this to think. Per Rivals, over the last 6 years(including 2022), Pitt and WVU have both offered 64 players. 35(54.6%) chose Pitt while 29(45.4%) chose WVU. Pitt's classes averaged #38 while WVU's classes averaged #40. One could run the numbers all the way back to the beginning of the Rivals era. I did 6 years just to satisfy my curiosity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT