ADVERTISEMENT

DB Gandy

Whale whale whale here comes page 17 😂. Who would have thunk it. 3-5 puppets, you know who you are, posting away at all hours into outer space for no rhyme or reason. So sad for these site puppets.

Reactions: KingCoal
No question our angry little fella, @WVUFanForever, is completely lost without us. Almost sad to think his online posse, us 😂, is all this guy has to look forward to every morning when he wakes up. 15 posts must represent love 💕 for us or obsession with us. The one thing I’ll hand to him is he isn’t a punk like weirdo @TownesVanZandt and his merry band of scum handles. Not sure why the angry little guy decided to side with a racist weirdo like @TownesVanZandt but he did. Local tough guy, @spartansstink, comes and goes but offers nothing. Now recently minted band camp puppet, @Butler-eer, thinks he’s a player but can’t get much traction tussling the the big boys. So many more to count 😂. Who would have thought a little recruiting thread filled with original content from OP would turn into a monster Hall Of Fame Mega Thread. BTW I haven’t looked in the last couple of weeks but do you know if tOhio State is still tearing up the recruiting trail? Last time I looked the Buckeyes were killin it. That’s the one thing that sucks about being a WVU fan. The big boys leave us scraps. WVU has to rummage around Ohio for scraps that the tOSU and Michigan aren’t interested in. Sucks being at the kiddie table.
Yes, and still cleaning up in the Lone Star State, Greg. In addition to the highest-rated 2022 recruit in the Nation and a five-star wide receiver from Austin, the good guys landed a highly-rated four-star CB from Little Elm, Texas a couple of weeks ago. TVZ was on here bragging about Texas having all of these highly-rated visitors last month, but Sark doesn't seem to be able to convince many to stay home. As for 2021, five-star DL J.T. Tuimoloau, the (formerly) highest uncommitted recruit in the Country, committed to the good guys last week, so it's all good.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Yes, and still cleaning up in the Lone Star State, Greg. In addition to the highest-rated 2022 recruit in the Nation and a five-star wide receiver from Austin, the good guys landed a highly-rated four-star CB from Little Elm, Texas a couple of weeks ago. TVZ was on here bragging about Texas having all of these highly-rated visitors last month, but Sark doesn't seem to be able to convince many to stay home. As for 2021, five-star DL J.T. Tuimoloau, the (formerly) highest uncommitted recruit in the Country, committed to the good guys last week, so it's all good.

Wow! Didn’t realize tOSU was bullying the only two Big12 programs that are nationally respected on their home turf. Wonder if Oklahoma or Texas comes for the Top 5 players in Ohio. I’m thinking no but never really looked it up. That has to be embarrassing to the Big12 that one of the Big Ten big boys help themselves to Texas talent. Just another example of Big Ten dominance.

Reactions: KingCoal
It's very rare for Texas to snag a blue-chip recruit out of Ohio, Greg. The last impact player from Ohio who played for the Longhorns was Linebacker Jordan Hicks, who was in the 2010 class. I don't recall the last time that Oklahoma signed a highly-rated recruit from Ohio, but it's been a very long time.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Did you know spitt, in the last 40 years, has one reached the 10-win plateau just one time?

How can one team suck for that long?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT