ADVERTISEMENT

Dana Lost This Game

Easily? No. That's a good team. It's a game that could have been won and probably should have been won and I do put much of the blame on Dana but there's nothing easy about beating a Gundy OK State team.

You're correct.....'easily' wasn't a fair term.

OT (from Dana) was horrible though. .....and I'm going to stick with horrible even if you make a convincing argument otherwise.

You're correct.....'easily' wasn't a fair term.

OT (from Dana) was horrible though. .....and I'm going to stick with horrible even if you make a convincing argument otherwise.

It did look bad and we've seen that side of Dana before.

I think Dana is 2-2 against Gundy, that's actually pretty good. I think he's 2-2 against Briles, too.

A few of our fans are never going to understand that unless you are a really great team, you are going to lose a few games in a power conference. And after every loss, the head coach isn't going to be fired.

No other coach in wvu history has been given this long with such poor results. But hey, we're in the big 12. We should be thankful to only average 7 losses a year.
Big 12 is so overrated it is unconscionable. Texas loses to everyone by 40 and beats Oklahoma. The list is so long for the last 5 years I will just give you an etc. etc. etc. etc. Be real happy North Dakota State is not in the conference.

If DH was fired, I'd want Rich back. I don't care. He's a good coach and I think he'd do well with the talent currently here.

You're kidding, right? Let me point out to you Negative Nannies that even though this team lost its best defensive player, and is playing with a quarterback that isn't quite up to snuff for this level of competition week in and week out, it hung with a Top 20 team last night right up until past the end of the game. Take out the mistakes and this team will win some games, but in the meantime you fair weather wusses can go over to Huntinghole and get your $10 tickets to watch the Plungering Terd play the Wheeling School for the Blind. I'll let you know when Dana has everything straightened out.

Since this is our idiot board, I am not surprised to see the "fire the coach after a loss crowd" show up on this site. If OSU is a top 20 teams then WVU is right there with them. This team was very competitive today and should be applauded for thier effort against a very good OSU team.

Excuse me, but weren't we FAVORED to win and lost?

Since this is our idiot board, I am not surprised to see the "fire the coach after a loss crowd" show up on this site. If OSU is a top 20 teams then WVU is right there with them. This team was very competitive today and should be applauded for thier effort against a very good OSU team.
Now that is about stupid.

I'm proud of how they fought back.

It sucks to loose especially like we did last night but its not hard to see that this is still a good team.

Let's Go Mountaineers!

This is a Bull S#*T response from frustration. Players not execution loses games. Players committing dumb penalties loses games. Players making a non running QB look like a AA by not tackling him on a run loses games. QB overthrowing receivers loses games. Not saying Dana is the perfect HC, but 'lay off'. He is NOPT the problem with our first half play tonight. Half backed, emotional, foolish renderings do nothing to improve the program. Changing coaches would accomplish nothing positive. We would launch into another 5 years re-building project. I don't want THAT outcome--DO YOU?

Five years rebuilding or another five years of beating Iowa State and Kansas to stay out of the conference cellar. Wow that is a hard choice. I'm going to go with a change, as I do not believe it takes 5 years to see a significant positive difference if you hire the right guy. There are plenty of examples of that right now. By the way, the players that are losing the games were recruited by the man that is responsible for the program. Ultimately, it is on him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT