ADVERTISEMENT

Dana Closed Poorly in Recruiting

I said when a coach's job is evaluated it is based on W/L. Taggart was hired because he is well known in the state of Florida as a great recruiter. The majority of USF roster that has won 10 games the past two season's are taggarts recruits. FSU is hoping he does the same. Maybe you should spend more time with reading comprehension instead of figuring out what screen name your next post is going to be under. I don't know anything about pitts class I can't name one recruit but you seem to know something Phony Texas fan.

It does not matter who the WVU coach is. WVU avg 35th to 40th in recruiting.

It does not matter who the WVU coach is. WVU avg 35th to 40th in recruiting.

yeah...poor wvu. you know the drill...poor state, small state, no "urban" life, no "world class coaches", not a "blue blood", inferior facilities, no big media, "border state mentality", etc etc. But wait a minute, clueless DH was supposed to fix all that and take us to the next level...what ever in the hell that is. Fact: he finished poorly. Period.

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
Yes but past coachs got more out of that talent then the current one.

In the Big East and as an Independent.

WVU can join the AAC and win ten games a year but their revenue gets cut by 2/3 and they would not be able to hang onto all their coaches.

DH recognizes the issues at hand.
Now the question is can he fix them.

1) WVU needs to recruit better.
Sometimes this is easier said than done.
Truthfully I think WVU fans should do a better job on social media
Your social media game is horrible

2) WVU needs to get more physical at the line
Trust and believe this is priority number 1 for the coaching staff during spring practice

If DH doesn’t come and say that his team needs to be more physical and run the ball better than I would worry

All I have heard from your coach is that WVU needs to be more physical so I wouldn’t worry about that.

"Pathetic" and "vile" attacks? Please.

The recruiting rankings speak for themselves. Mediocre. Average. Middle of the pack. Uninspiring.
Are you truly so dumb as to not recognize the harm you cause with your attacks? Maybe you just don't care whether WVU teams succeed or not (many on here do!). Your assessment seems to only lead to attack and doing damage. Not recalling having read positive suggestions as to how we might alter the woes as you see them. But, I doubt such will be forthcoming because such would require your engaging in more than superficial thought and offering arguments and displaying the attitude of one not intellectually capable of engaging in mature, reasoned thought. So, I fully expect that you will continue with your middle school dialog and its uni-focus, tunnel vision approach to situations not readily amenable to one so lacking in adult skills.

Are you truly so dumb as to not recognize the harm you cause with your attacks? Maybe you just don't care whether WVU teams succeed or not (many on here do!). Your assessment seems to only lead to attack and doing damage. Not recalling having read positive suggestions as to how we might alter the woes as you see them. But, I doubt such will be forthcoming because such would require your engaging in more than superficial thought and offering arguments and displaying the attitude of one not intellectually capable of engaging in mature, reasoned thought. So, I fully expect that you will continue with your middle school dialog and its uni-focus, tunnel vision approach to situations not readily amenable to one so lacking in adult skills.

Even if it was an attack WVU should and needs to increase their level of recruiting.

In the Big East and as an Independent.

WVU can join the AAC and win ten games a year but their revenue gets cut by 2/3 and they would not be able to hang onto all their coaches.

DH recognizes the issues at hand.
Now the question is can he fix them.

1) WVU needs to recruit better.
Sometimes this is easier said than done.
Truthfully I think WVU fans should do a better job on social media
Your social media game is horrible

2) WVU needs to get more physical at the line
Trust and believe this is priority number 1 for the coaching staff during spring practice

If DH doesn’t come and say that his team needs to be more physical and run the ball better than I would worry

All I have heard from your coach is that WVU needs to be more physical so I wouldn’t worry about that.
Phony texas fan aka Pitt troll. Wvu easily beat oklahoma in the Fiesta when they were members of the Big East. Central Florida easily beat baylor in the fiesta. The big 12 is a physically weak football conference. You should'nt concern yourself with wvu. Nobody cares about texas and whatever other team you pretend to be a fan of. You're team is a total joke. I will be waiting for your 50 screen name response.

What attack are you reffering to? Are you truly so dumb not to know that the opinions expressed on this board are no different than any other college or pro team.

Phony texas fan aka Pitt troll. Wvu easily beat oklahoma in the Fiesta when they were members of the Big East. Central Florida easily beat baylor in the fiesta. The big 12 is a physically weak football conference. You should'nt concern yourself with wvu. Nobody cares about texas and whatever other team you pretend to be a fan of. You're team is a total joke. I will be waiting for your 50 screen name response.

Yet WVU hasn’t beat Oklahoma since they joined the conference.
One bowl game is very much different than playing a game every year.

Is someone triggered.

Conference’s cannot be weak because they are made up of a collection of universities that all play a different style of football.

The spread offense that is played in the Big XII is pretty much played at 90% of colleges around the country.

It is not the first time the Big XII or one of their members changed how football is played.

Texas did with the Wishbone in 1968.
By 1971 most of the Big 8 and SEC were running th Wishbone.
Bear Bryant came to Austin to study the offense.

Same thing with Oklahoma in 1999 with the spread offense.
Before OU you had only one school in Purdue that was running it.
By 2002 50% of college football was running what OU started.

Try again.

Yet WVU hasn’t beat Oklahoma since they joined the conference.
One bowl game is very much different than playing a game every year.

Is someone triggered.

Conference’s cannot be weak because they are made up of a collection of universities that all play a different style of football.

The spread offense that is played in the Big XII is pretty much played at 90% of colleges around the country.

It is not the first time the Big XII or one of their members changed how football is played.

Texas did with the Wishbone in 1968.
By 1971 most of the Big 8 and SEC were running th Wishbone.
Bear Bryant came to Austin to study the offense.

Same thing with Oklahoma in 1999 with the spread offense.
Before OU you had only one school in Purdue that was running it.
By 2002 50% of college football was running what OU started.

Try again.
Big 12 is a joke. Who cares what happened in 1968 or 1971 ancient history. Wvu's problem is not due to talent. Nice try Pitt troll posing as a Texas Fan.

You sound upset Pittboy.

Your trolling has become redundant and is no longer accurate nor clever.
You're a 1st class loser. Its not my problem you're not a real texan. Maybe should get off your fat rust belt ass and move to Texas is your that obsessed with it. Take your 50 screen accounts with you.

Only the Loser with 50 screen names.

You PItt fans are unoriginal.

Does Penn State still have their you know what in you or are PItt fans man enough to go after Penn St.

Funny thing is I see all you on the Penn St board getting owned....

How many accounts do you have over there.
I have counted 8 already.

You PItt fans are unoriginal.

Does Penn State still have their you know what in you or are PItt fans man enough to go after Penn St.

Funny thing is I see all you on the Penn St board getting owned....

How many accounts do you have over there.
I have counted 8 already.
Never been to the penn state board. Your's life's pretty pathtic. Time for some new hobbies.

Are you triggered again...
i-set-my-recorder-last-night-to-the-biggest-loser-but-it-defaulted-to-the-texas-longhorn-networkagain-d90b0.png

Join the long list of people who hold a strong dislike for the University of Texas.

The haters are who kept Texas relevant the last six years.
Any mention of UT on any message board or social media site the last six years has brought out the anti-fan of the Longhorns.
Texas is the biggest joke in college football. They are number 3 in the state of Texas soon to be number 4. Jimbo wanted Sec Champagne instead of Big 12 malt liquor.

Join the long list of people who hold a strong dislike for the University of Texas.

The haters are who kept Texas relevant the last six years.
Any mention of UT on any message board or social media site the last six years has brought out the anti-fan of the Longhorns.
Where are all those Texas Fans?

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Recruiting class rankings are for geeks. You dont know how good a class will be until several years down th road. What are you missing?

Not true at all.
Talent wins football games if probably coached and conditioned.

As you will see this year with 7 Texas’ players getting drafted.

Just one year of Herman and his coaching staff has fixed the culture of Mack Brown

Charlie Strong played a part because he was a strict disciplinarian but Charlie Strong is very overrated as a defensive coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT