ADVERTISEMENT

Damn your fans are dumb as hell

Says the moron looking at OTC for his facts. I feel sorry for you jarhead. Nobody should be that dumb.

Reactions: WVU82
Says the moron looking at OTC for his facts. I feel sorry for you jarhead. Nobody should be that dumb.

I posted a video for you all to see, and you're right nobody should be that dumb.

Jarhead's, the reason Claymore's have "front toward enemy" printed on the business side.

A Marine recruiter told me that, it's bound to be true.

Jarhead's, the reason Claymore's have "front toward enemy" printed on the business side.

A Marine recruiter told me that, it's bound to be true.

Unfortunately WVU fans somehow make it into the Corps, we have to dumb everything down to their level.

Yep, sure did then got a bachelors and then graduated from Marylands Robert H Smith School of Business. Which is why I'm over qualified to be a road cone engineer such as yourself
Oh wow. Business school. Thats inpressive. Its nothing to be ashamed of though. A lot of friends in engineering school flunked out and went to business school. We never looked down on them either.

Oh wow. Business school. Thats inpressive. Its nothing to be ashamed of though. A lot of friends in engineering school flunked out and went to business school. We never looked down on them either.

Maryland trumps WVU business school. It's in black and white, you can look at the rankings.

We referred to engineering as "pre-business" for that very reason.

Maryland trumps WVU business school. It's in black and white, you can look at the rankings.

The fact that you're bragging about business school shows how clueless you are. I have 2 engineering degrees and an MBA. There is no comparison, business school is a walk in the park.

Any engineer could make it through business school. Less than half in business school (and that's being generous) could make it through an engineering curriculum.

I've done both. I know. You haven't. You don't know.

Don't let him bullsh!t you boys. You know how you join the Marines don't you? The recruiter hands you the test and lays a sheet with the answers beside of it and leaves the room. It's been going on for decades. The real draw of the Marines is they induct you immediately. In trouble and need to get out of town? Join the Corps. they're glad to have you.

A local accused rapist tried to pull that trick a few years back before he was called on it. The recruiters didn't check to see why he had a restraining order on his ass, they just needed another body. They were ready to send him to Parris Island until the prosecutor caught wind of it.

As I told another Marine on this board, that tough guy Marine stuff doesn't play with me. I've got plenty of Marines in the family and have heard all the b.s. before. Two, I used to be a bouncer and doorman at a number of rough assed bars in the decade after Vietnam to make money on the side. I can spot a long eyed dangerous guy and a play one in a second. I got your number early on and it's nothing to sweat.

If you want to use it as your handle, fine. But don't whine when people give you crap about it, because you're not fooling anyone but yourself. We all know you're only using Marine03 as handle to try impress folks using that, "I'm a Marine tough guy, hear me roar!" schtick. My Uncle went through life trying to pull the same kind of sh!t buffaloing the fools with it. It was sad to watch then and it's sad to watch now. I'm not buying what your selling and neither is anyone else.

In other words, cut the crap.

Don't let him bullsh!t you boys. You know how you join the Marines don't you? The recruiter hands you the test and lays a sheet with the answers beside of it and leaves the room. It's been going on for decades. The real draw of the Marines is they induct you immediately. In trouble and need to get out of town? Join the Corps. they're glad to have you.

A local accused rapist tried to pull that trick a few years back before he was called on it. The recruiters didn't check to see why he had a restraining order on his ass, they just needed another body. They were ready to send him to Parris Island until the prosecutor caught wind of it.

As I told another Marine on this board, that tough guy Marine stuff doesn't play with me. I've got plenty of Marines in the family and have heard all the b.s. before. Two, I used to be a bouncer and doorman at a number of rough assed bars in the decade after Vietnam to make money on the side. I can spot a long eyed dangerous guy and a play one in a second. I got your number early on and it's nothing to sweat.

If you want to use it as your handle, fine. But don't whine when people give you crap about it, because you're not fooling anyone but yourself. We all know you're only using Marine03 as handle to try impress folks using that, "I'm a Marine tough guy, hear me roar!" schtick. My Uncle went through life trying to pull the same kind of sh!t buffaloing the fools with it. It was sad to watch then and it's sad to watch now. I'm not buying what your selling and neither is anyone else.

In other words, cut the crap.

Notice the bold part. Bwaaahaaaa, lmao at you tough guy.

Raphony is another civilian puke who never served his country, yet presumes to know everything about military life, based solely on the fact that he has relatives who served.

Like it or not, even though he's bitter at his Uncles for molesting him before they left (and every time they came home on leave) they still did more before 7am than he has accomplished the majority of his miserable lifetime.

Reactions: Marine03
The fact that you're bragging about business school shows how clueless you are. I have 2 engineering degrees and an MBA. There is no comparison, business school is a walk in the park.

Any engineer could make it through business school. Less than half in business school (and that's being generous) could make it through an engineering curriculum.

I've done both. I know. You haven't. You don't know.
Can't speak for everybody but I know I lack the math skills to graduate from Engineering School. Actually not sure I could pass college level calculus either which is a requirement for most business schools with the possible exception of WVU School of Buisness which looks to heredity rather than math skills!

Sounds like you're whipped.

I'm flattered by the pic, but I haven't had that much hair since 1981. Thanks. Did you make the cape and the ninjy star yourself? You look good since you started on Mike's meth.

Tell Michigan I said howdy. Has he come to terms with his sexuality yet? If Caitlyn can do it so can he.

A couple of final things. When you showed up on this board as Marine03, you had no idea who Chesty Puller was, to the great amusement of all. I'm sure most of us who were here then remember that episode. It was a hoot.

Anyone who spent a week in the Marines would definitely know about Puller, yet you didn't. It's very odd to say the least. You've never been able to satisfactorily explain it in a way that makes sense to anyone here. Want to give it another try? Why not clear it up once and for all? You're not the first guy who's lied about being the military, you won't be the last. At least we will respect you for coming clean

What happens to a soldier when he starts to believe his own BS?

He becomes a Marine.

Country you may solved Marine's identity. About five years ago there was this huge crazy woman who worked at the Go-Mart in Milton. She claimed she was a recently discharged Navy Seal. She either quit or got locked up for observation a year or so later, as I haven't seen her since. Same use of language, same obsession with WVU, and she was butt-ignorant about everything which explains the Chesty Puller slip up. Dollars to donuts that's our Marine.

Come to think of it her name was Maureen. It can't be coincidence!

Maureen, have you lost any of that weight? It's not good for your heart.

Sounds like you're whipped.

I'm flattered by the pic, but I haven't had that much hair since 1981. Thanks. Did you make the cape and the ninjy star yourself? You look good since you started on Mike's meth.

Tell Michigan I said howdy. Has he come to terms with his sexuality yet? If Caitlyn can do it so can he.

A couple of final things. When you showed up on this board as Marine03, you had no idea who Chesty Puller was, to the great amusement of all. I'm sure most of us who were here then remember that episode. It was a hoot.

Anyone who spent a week in the Marines would definitely know about Puller, yet you didn't. It's very odd to say the least. You've never been able to satisfactorily explain it in a way that makes sense to anyone here. Want to give it another try? Why not clear it up once and for all? You're not the first guy who's lied about being the military, you won't be the last. At least we will respect you for coming clean

Please find that thread so I can call you out on even more stupidity. I've already told you I don't allow you to get on my nerves, regardless of blatant lies you may tell. But since you asked, you can IM message me and I'll give you proof.

Please find that thread so I can call you out on even more stupidity. I've already told you I don't allow you to get on my nerves, regardless of blatant lies you may tell. But since you asked, you can IM message me and I'll give you proof.

There's the perfect indication that it is getting under your skin

Why would I message an obsessive-compulsive proven liar? I don't need stalkers.

Just answer the question, how does a self proclaimed Marine not know who Chesty Puller is? Put up or shut up, Maureen.

Why would I message an obsessive-compulsive proven liar? I don't need stalkers.

Just answer the question, how does a self proclaimed Marine not know who Chesty Puller is? Put up or shut up, Maureen.

Not sure, find one who did and ask them. Like I said link that thread, until then you're just a liar

How's that? If he wants proof I can certainly give it to him. But he knows he doesn't he's just a liar to begin with.

Because you care so much about what he's saying that you want to provide proof. That means it must be bothering you.

Your skin is as thin as the shadow of a hair.

Because you care so much about what he's saying that you want to provide proof. That means it must be bothering you.

Your skin is as thin as the shadow of a hair.

That's not thin skinned, that's the enjoyment of proving what a liar Raphony is.

I called him on it and explained clearly why I wouldn't want to IM an individual such as he. He can dodge it all he wants by trying to redirect and evade. The fact is he's been called on it and won't produce the evidence

You've been called Maureen, put up or shut up. Right here in front of the board. Prove I'm a liar.

What happens to a soldier when he starts to believe his own BS?

He becomes a Marine.

From my sources, Jarhead's marine experience began when he took a job as a baiter on a fishing vessel. He worked hard and worked his way up to chief baiter on that same boat. Finally got his bussiness degree from MU(marshall or maryland who knows). After buying the boat he named himself the Masterbaiter!

Last edited:
Who cares? I would never settle for either.

But you have settled for picking up cones at the side of the highway. Do you hang out the side of the truck like the lazy ass that you are. Or do you get out and walk and make it a work out.

At least he didn't have to go to Marshall.

From my sources, Jarhead's marine experience began when he took a job as a baiter on a fishing vessel. He worked hard and worked his way up to chief baiter on that same boat. Finally got his bussiness degree from MU(marshall or maryland who knows). After buying the boat he named himself the Masterbaiter!

You're trying too hard.

But you have settled for picking up cones at the side of the highway. Do you hang out the side of the truck like the lazy ass that you are. Or do you get out and walk and make it a work out.
You really are as stupid as the Marshall fans say you are.
I sit behind a desk and make more money everyday than you make in a week at foot locker you stupid motherfuker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT