ADVERTISEMENT

dakich

He's a legend in his own mind!
I think David Hardesty, the president of WV at the time of Dakich"s hiring, probably, despite what Dakich has claimed, told him to shut the hell up.

As much as he continues to bash WV, something keeps nagging in his head that he can't dispose of. He has taken many shots at WV over the years, running his mouth in braggadocio fashion about his alleged "stick it" comment to Hardesty. I have a feeling it was the other way around. Dakich is nothing more than a whining jilted pissbaby.

The radio station up in Indianapolis must have gotten tired of his jibberish, too, sending him packing and depriving him the further opportunity of running his boring mouth day in and day out.

Dakich departing WV after only eight days on the payroll was indeed fortuitous for Mountaineer basketball. It brought John Beilein into our lives.

And, Dakich giving up $3.5 million proves just how dumb he really is. The Jonathan Hargett situation could have and would have been resolved at some point, instead Dan Dakich wanted to let the world know he told Hardesty to "stick it."

WV basketball fans are sure glad we can now utter the words, "Go stick it, Dan."

I'm not sure if it was Dakich or Mike Bray at Notre Dame but I believe both are disciples of Bobby Knight. One of them interviewed at Marshall many years ago. As the interview went along the president of MU stated that he didn't much care for Knight. At that point, the interviewee got up and walked out.

I'm not sure if it was Dakich or Mike Bray at Notre Dame but I believe both are disciples of Bobby Knight. One of them interviewed at Marshall many years ago. As the interview went along the president of MU stated that he didn't much care for Knight. At that point, the interviewee got up and walked out.
Dakich played and coached under Knight. He, I think, had a brief fling as an interim head coach at Indiana. He was so unimpressive during his short stint that Indiana went in another direction. He"s been mad ever since.

It was Dakich. Bray was never at Indiana.

My guess is that he likely tried to threaten WVU with bad publicity unless they significantly upped his "salary" and Hardesty told him to go kick rocks.

Dakich played and coached under Knight. He, I think, had a brief fling as an interim head coach at Indiana. He was so unimpressive during his short stint that Indiana went in another direction. He"s been mad ever since.
If you read his post, he claims that he left IU (after 7 games) because of drug culture. He was probably the one on drugs. lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT