ADVERTISEMENT

Cue Buckaineer threads on hating coach Brown

The announcers were yucking it up talking about how Dana left because he knew the cupboard was so bare.

It’s no worse than the shit Huggins has said before and plenty of other coaches each game.

I don't mind the language. I'm just pointing out his hero is struggling mighty at his new job and proclaiming he can't coach them despite having better skill players and a worse opponent than anyone on WVU's schedule. JMU may not be FBS, but they are definitely a better team than the dumpster fire at UCONN.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I know sideline demeanor probably doesn't make any difference but I prefer Brown's cerebral, controlled approach to Holgy's raving lunatic approach.

I dont see how this is an issue.

Sounds like a typical, pissed off coach who cant get through to his team.

The point is that per a certain cretin on this board, WVU wins 7+ games this year with Holgorsen at the helm of this roster as opposed to Brown. Yet here Holgorsen is struggling to beat AAC cellar dwellers despite inheriting an arguably as talented and definitely more experienced roster. Definitely more talented at the skills positions as well.

Because your grammar sucks, but you constantly whine about others' grammar, try "gaze" next time, unless you are referring to Krispy Kreme, that is.

I prefer Dunkin' Donuts. Thanks for proving my theory Buckaineer. By the way...

All Sun products use dual glazed insulated glass as standard. This is composed of 2 pieces of glass with a 1/2" hermetically sealed airspace between them. Insulated glass units are configured from a selection of low-emissivity glass with coatings that are designed for the variety of climates.

Triple glazing is available on casement, fixed lite, and door products.

Hence glazing at the sun.

Last edited:
Let me guess while I'm glazing at the sky.
Because your grammar sucks, but you constantly whine about others' grammar, try "gaze" next time, unless you are referring to Krispy Kreme, that is.

Or the glaze that Michiganherd leaves on your lips. Or is it Tonycried? I can’t keep up with your antics

Last edited:
Or the glaze that Michiganherd leaves on your lips. Or is it Tonycried? I can’t keep up with your antics
I see that you refuse to take the hint when I ignore you, so here I am. Your juvenile attacks belong in the Woodshed, but I realize that your skin is too thin to post over there. If you weren't so terrified of the Woodshed, then you would know that MichiganHerd and I have had some heated debates there about the Ohio State/Michigan rivalry. Whenever you're feeling froggy again, jump over there, but be prepared to take your beatings.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
I see that you refuse to take the hint when I ignore you, so here I am. Your juvenile attacks belong in the Woodshed, but I realize that your skin is too thin to post over there. If you weren't so terrified of the Woodshed, then you would know that MichiganHerd and I have had some heated debates there about the Ohio State/Michigan rivalry. Whenever you're feeling froggy again, jump over there, but be prepared to take your beatings.

Hey, watch the use of the word "the," I've copyrighted that word.

Pfffft okay sunshine. I was over there long before you and your girls showed up. That board is played out and died when the Marshall football games ended. Don’t flatter yourself too much...

Suckaineer is officially on ignore. Don't masturbate while thinking of me. When you learn to communicate and post a reasonable conversation about sports it would be the first time you have done so. Games over bitch.

Troll on Suckaineer.

Suckaineer is officially on ignore. Don't masturbate while thinking of me. When you learn to communicate and post a reasonable conversation about sports it would be the first time you have done so. Games over bitch.

Troll on Suckaineer.

Good call. Waste of thought trying to reason with his idiotic preconceived notions.

Pfffft okay sunshine. I was over there long before you and your girls showed up. That board is played out and died when the Marshall football games ended. Don’t flatter yourself too much...
TRANSLATION: You're scared to death to post on the Woodshed board...got it!

It’s a waste of time. When Arch and Doom were on there it was fun, it’s just stupid now. Translate however you like, darling.

It’s a waste of time. When Arch and Doom were on there it was fun, it’s just stupid now. Translate however you like, darling.

Two people that knew how to talk smack and not a pissing match of 12 year olds bashing out hate and name calling.

Oh that Doctor Doom, the little poster that I bitch slapped and won the argument with him over his insistent love for Geno Smith and how he’s be the best QB,etc and his refusal than Geno quit on the team that year.
He’s a real winner.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
I don't mind the language. I'm just pointing out his hero is struggling mighty at his new job and proclaiming he can't coach them despite having better skill players and a worse opponent than anyone on WVU's schedule. JMU may not be FBS, but they are definitely a better team than the dumpster fire at UCONN.
His hero pocketed $20 million to coach Houston. His hero is doing well, thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT