ADVERTISEMENT

Conway claims Russian hacking should be censored and concealed to "protect the public"

WVMade

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2016
"You realize it is the Trump team, only us at this time, that is not divulging what occurred in a classified briefing.” "This classified information, it’s top secret. Why is it top secret? It’s not top secret to keep it from the public, but to protect the public.”[roll]

The only people who buy this "FAKENEWS!" BS are the minority idiots who get their news from Donnie's twitter and Breitbart. You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until the hunt picks up steam.:americanflag:

"You realize it is the Trump team, only us at this time, that is not divulging what occurred in a classified briefing.” "This classified information, it’s top secret. Why is it top secret? It’s not top secret to keep it from the public, but to protect the public.”[roll]

The only people who buy this "FAKENEWS!" BS are the minority idiots who get their news from Donnie's twitter and Breitbart. You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until the hunt picks up steam.:americanflag:

No worries. A Senate sub committee on Intelligence is leading an investigation and they have vowed to make the information public.

Reactions: WVMade
No worries. A Senate sub committee on Intelligence is leading an investigation and they have vowed to make the information public.
Absolutely. There will be a complete investigation conducted outside of Biff's reach. I have no clue if it's true or not but it is plausible. So let's dig in.

Absolutely. There will be a complete investigation conducted outside of Biff's reach. I have no clue if it's true or not but it is plausible. So let's dig in.

I think that's fine. I would also like to see the administration thoroughly investigate the Clinton foundation and let the new Department of Justice determine if charges should be brought based upon Clinton's email behavior and her clear violation of the law. I would also investigate Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin and others.

I noticed you didn't comment on the LA Times withholding of key information on Obama and his activities at that dinner.

I think that's fine. I would also like to see the administration thoroughly investigate the Clinton foundation and let the new Department of Justice determine if charges should be brought based upon Clinton's email behavior and her clear violation of the law. I would also investigate Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin and others.

I noticed you didn't comment on the LA Times withholding of key information on Obama and his activities at that dinner.

You do realize they already discovered Trump's foundation illegally used funds?

You do realize they already discovered Trump's foundation illegally used funds?

That foundation is already under investigation. but Trump since was not in government clearly could not be providing access and favors to donors.

That foundation is already under investigation. but Trump since was not in government clearly could not be providing access and favors to donors.
Has nothing to do with holding political office doofus.

According to federal law, charitable organizations like the Trump Foundation cannot use their funds to help their leaders’ families or business interests. But during the presidential campaign, Fahrenthold laid out in a series of stories several ways in which the Trump Foundation seemed to have done just that. In some cases, the president-elect allegedly used the foundation as a slush fund to resolve his legal issues.

For example, in lieu of paying a fine to the city of Palm Beach, he agreed to make a charitable donation. In total, Fahrenthold found nearly $260,000 of such maneuvers. In other cases, the foundation purchased lavishly priced items—including oversized portraits of Trump and a football helmet signed by struggling minor-league baseball player Tim Tebow—and appears to have given them to Trump as gifts.

Reactions: countryroads89
Has nothing to do with holding political office doofus.

According to federal law, charitable organizations like the Trump Foundation cannot use their funds to help their leaders’ families or business interests. But during the presidential campaign, Fahrenthold laid out in a series of stories several ways in which the Trump Foundation seemed to have done just that. In some cases, the president-elect allegedly used the foundation as a slush fund to resolve his legal issues.

For example, in lieu of paying a fine to the city of Palm Beach, he agreed to make a charitable donation. In total, Fahrenthold found nearly $260,000 of such maneuvers. In other cases, the foundation purchased lavishly priced items—including oversized portraits of Trump and a football helmet signed by struggling minor-league baseball player Tim Tebow—and appears to have given them to Trump as gifts.

Like I said, his foundation is already under investigation. However. He was not selling access nor government favors for donations to the foundation. Is not using his powerful position in government to attract money which could be used to greatly benefit the Clintons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT