ADVERTISEMENT

Connecticut

He's a coach. Belichek does it, too. You, on the other hand, aren't. Bitch.
Huggins' phallus couldn't be further down your throat.

You're like a kid who cheats on a test and thinks everything is hunky-dory because you got a 100. You don't know and didn't learn shit, and you're too stupid to know the difference....because you're a fvcking retard.

You're like a kid who cheats on a test and thinks everything is hunky-dory because you got a 100. You don't know and didn't learn shit, and you're too stupid to know the difference....because you're a fvcking retard.
You said a bad word. CFE is calling the forum police for you using the “retard” word.

We won. Damn, that pisses you off so much. But you just care that UCONN was down a couple players and we barely won, which is a loss for you.

I get it, you hate it that Huggins hasn't matched the altitude that the previous coaches at WVU put the basketball program. He's not accomplished anything while here. He's not elevated it above those prior coaches. All he's done is........win?

I loved the 1-3-1 to end the game. Maybe that's something we can go to more often.
Huggins claims he doesn't like the 1-3-1 but he uses it because it works for these guys especially with Gabe in the middle. Claimed and stated John Beilien was the best with the 1-3-1.

Played a watered down version of Georgetown tonight but it will look like a good win at the end of the year due to the early Georgetown ranking.

many areas to improve on. Always depends on how much the players buy in to the current season and if Huggins is willing to adjust his schemes. Will be an interesting time once WVU hits Big 12 play.
Shame we played Connecticut and not Georgetown. Go back to the Herd board fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Doesn't Huggins do the same? We lose, he complains. We win, he complains.

We're losing, he rants and raves at officials during timeouts instead of talking to the players. We're up 20, he rants and raves at officials during timeouts instead of talking to the players.

He must just be a whiny bitch. Good to know you think a HOF coach and greatest coach WVU will ever have is a bitch. Some fan you are. Or maybe you're just a retard.
Huggins praised his guys last night

What coach doesn't rant and rave at officials during timeouts? Assistant coaches job is to assist.

You hate WVU and Bob Huggins. Just say so.

We won. Damn, that pisses you off so much. But you just care that UCONN was down a couple players and we barely won, which is a loss for you.

I get it, you hate it that Huggins hasn't matched the altitude that the previous coaches at WVU put the basketball program. He's not accomplished anything while here. He's not elevated it above those prior coaches. All he's done is........win?
Beilein, Catlett, Gardner, Moran, Waters and I forget the guy that coached 60-65. Which coach since Shaus left has done better than Huggins? Tell us Bodhi.

Huggins praised his guys last night

What coach doesn't rant and rave at officials during timeouts? Assistant coaches job is to assist.

You hate WVU and Bob Huggins. Just say so.
Sad you blindly support a neo-Marxist university.

Good on the rebound for that one possession.

But cue the hordes of myopics to cite one play. How many points does he cost WVU by the empty possessions his trips to the FT produce? How many points are left on the table with missed gimmes and the opponent essentially being able to ignore one player and be afforded extra concentration on the couple of WVU players who are offensive threats? Could Taz or Sean get one or two extra baskets a game if the defense is forced to account for all five WVU players?

But he got that one rebound the helped seal the win. WVU won, nevermind UCONN being out two primary players and shooting terribly from 3. WVU shot a % from the foul line that should make middle school teams hang their heads in shame. But, WVU won. So it doesn't matter. All's well. Keep whistling past the graveyard. Just like last year. All the way to an embarrassing 2nd round lose to a double-digit seed.
UCONN out 1 primary player in the middle. Definite NBA player. UCONN leading scorer on the team, RJ Cole still played.

Gabe leading rebounder on the team with 7 with 6 offensive and 1 defensive. Scored 6 points on 2-5 shooting. Gabe is superior defender on the team and team leader.

Your buddyCulver from last year couldn't hit a foul shot nor play defense which caused the downfall.

UCONN was 3 of 21 from 3 because of the WVU defense.

Your expectations are National Champions every year. That shit ain't happening.

8-1 will need 10 or 11 more wins to get a possible bid. Will you be pissed off because WVU makes the tournament again?

264375896_4563808390321059_867803990848127642_n.jpg

If you don't support WVU, get the f**k off this board then. I'm tired of your same old schtick. You got butt hurt because of something put on helmets. Get over it. Please.
how would you feel with trump 2024 on the helmets? hey that's a good idea!!

To change the subject a little, does anyone think if we beat Kent State Sunday that we may jump into the top 25? I know most people don’t care about rankings but I’d still like to see us get in.

To change the subject a little, does anyone think if we beat Kent State Sunday that we may jump into the top 25? I know most people don’t care about rankings but I’d still like to see us get in.
Don't think so. We weren't receiving votes, so I'm gonna say we won't.

no. huggs said it all by noting that team is up and down. folks see that. keep building.

Depends what else happens to the teams above us. May just make it to 25, or just outside on the cusp. Not getting any votes now.

If you don't support WVU, get the f**k off this board then. I'm tired of your same old schtick. You got butt hurt because of something put on helmets. Get over it. Please.
Get a new act Beer. Have another meltdown and then change usernames. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Get a new act Beer. Have another meltdown and then change usernames. Rinse and repeat.
What the f**k? Beer? I don't freaking drink. What are you even saying? Don't let a billboard upset you on your drive home from your 12th year of nursing school.

What the f**k? Beer? I don't freaking drink. What are you even saying? Don't let a billboard upset you on your drive home from your 12th year of nursing school.
The old username was BeerNationWV. Not sure if you drink or not.

It's a win against a good basketball program. However it was a very contentious game at home and with the opposition down 2 players. So no need to shit on the win like it was EKU we just struggled to beat. No need to act as though WVU did just beat a top 15 program without a handicap either. Compared to what this team is expected to be this year and what it has shown to be across the other 8 games, barely edging a depleted UConn squad at home is par for the course. This is not the 2010 team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT