ADVERTISEMENT

Conference Championship Pick’m

3xWVUenginEER

All-Conference
Dec 7, 2005
Conference Championship Pick’m

Okay the World Champs are off this week obviously due to horrible officiating in 7 games but we will endeavor to preserve & keep playing.

Tie breaker is total points scored in Baylor vs Oklahoma.

I wanted to do pick the game with the biggest BLOWOUT but that may not settle it

Friday
8:00
Utah vs Oregon in Levi Stadium —abc (where the 49ers play)

Saturday
12:00
LA Lafayette vs the other Mountaineers—espn (Boone NC)
Baylor vs Oklahoma—abc (Jerry World)
Miami OH vs Central Michigan —espn2 (Ford Field in Detroit)
UAB @ FAU —cbsn

3:30
Cincinnati @ Memphis (for the 2nd Saturday in a row) —abc

4:00
Tigers vs Dogs—cbs (in the Dome in ATL)
Hawaii @ Boise —espn

7:30
UVA vs Clemson —abc (Bank of America Stadium—Charlotte NC)

The Worthless Nuts vs the Badgers —Fox (Indianapolis Dome)

Conference Championship Picks

Tie breaker is total points scored in Baylor vsOklahoma

Friday
Utah —abc (where the 49ers play)

Saturday
12:00
the other Mountaineers—espn (Boone NC)
Oklahoma (52)—abc (Jerry World)
Central Michigan —espn2 (Ford Field in Detroit)
FAU —cbsn

3:30
Memphis (for the 2nd Saturday in a row) —abc

4:00
Tigers—cbs (in the Dome in ATL)—toughest pick for me cause Smart has an offense that can run the ball on LSU
Boise —espn

7:30
Clemson —abc (Bank of America Stadium—Charlotte NC)

The Worthless Nuts —Fox (Indianapolis Dome)

Results look pretty straight fwd. Who knows wat happens though? That is why they play the games!

Oregon
Appalachian State
Oklahoma (65)
Central Michigan (I have no idea about the MAC)
FAU (I have no idea about the CUSA)
Memphis
LSU
Boise
Clemson
Ohio State

Utes
The other Mountaineers
Sooners (60)
Chippewas
Who, who?...Owls.
Tigers
Tigers ...again
Broncos
Tigers...yet again - and it is damned ugly.
OSU - Barf

Oregon
App ST
Oklahoma 64 Pts
Central Michigan
FAU
Cincinnati
Tigers
Boise
Clemson
tOSU

So basically this week comes down to Oregon vs Utah and who gets closer to the Big XII points total?

Whoever put this slate together this week should done this week with the point spreads-oh that’s right it was me! Next season Championship Week Pick’m will have point spreads.

What happened to Meat Chicken Herd? He didn’t play this week. That Chris guy didn’t play either.

They still got 24 mins til PAC 12 kicks off.

Oregon
App state
Oklahoma 67
C Michigan
FAU
Memphis
LSU
Boise
Clemson
Ohio State

These pac 12 refs from what I've seen so far if you go by the spots of the ball and such sure seem to want a Utah victory, or been instructed to want as much

These pac 12 refs from what I've seen so far if you go by the spots of the ball and such sure seem to want a Utah victory, or been instructed to want as much

The officials have year to year contracts and they always know what benefits a conference more.

The worst cases of it are when the PAC 12 officials are used in OOC games. There was an Oklahoma Oregon game where Oregon won after being given a recovery of an onside kick that Oklahoma recovered and came out of the pile with. This year you had Cal @ Ole Miss where the ending in that was as bad of officiating as what I saw as a kid in pro rasslin.

In this case Oregon was clearly the better team. I listened to the tv instead of what my eyes told me.

The Ga D can only do it for so long...Kirby's O is just dreadful when it comes to putting Fromm in a position to succeed....that and watching SEC players lying all over the field faking injury makes this game almost unbearable.

Georgia didn’t have a rb for the game (injury) and the best wr for the 1st half (fighting last week vs GA tech). I think we will see the Worthless Nuts vs the Tigers in the Title game. But then again my Championship picks missed totally on a few games (MAC & PAC I know of).

Reactions: torontoeers
And about everyone hit about 8 of 10. This is why conference championship games do not leave a lot to the imagination.

I got lucky with my 52 pick cause the score was 53.

We will do a bowl Pick’m in the next few weeks when the bowls get announced. The worst part of picking bowl games is you know what schools are playing but you don’t know players from the schools are NOT playing.

Reactions: torontoeers
Awesome thanks. Championship games are usually the easiest to pick. I really knew nothing about the MAC at all or CUSA. But I had seen FAU play before.

Army.

I am okay with expanding the playoff, even though the 5-8 teams have very little chance at winning it all. I would hate to see the Army Navy game have to compete with a round of playoffs. I like that they have Game Day and the only Div 1 game played that day

Army.

I am okay with expanding the playoff, even though the 5-8 teams have very little chance at winning it all. I would hate to see the Army Navy game have to compete with a round of playoffs. I like that they have Game Day and the only Div 1 game played that day
I'm tempted to go Army based on how they jammed up the Wolverines pretty good, but Navy is too good this year imo. Should be a decent game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT