ADVERTISEMENT

Churchill’s grandson calls Trump “pathetic”

Great. File this one under irrelevant factoids, please.

He likely avoided a nuclear confrontation on the Korean peninsula but he's a reprobate for not visiting the graves of WWII vets in the rain. Oh...the horror!:scream:

You mean this guy?
Nicholas Soames was named the “most sexist” member of Parliament. Numerous female members of Parliament accused Soames of making vulgar comments and cupping gestures with his hands when female members spoke on the Parliament floor. In January of 2017, Soames made “woofing” noises at Scottish Member of Parliament Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh.

I don’t give two flips about Churchill’s grandson, and his opinions mean nothing to me. But the premise that he is not credible simply because some women claim he made vulgar comments and hand gestures is a worthless premise in this context considering that the person he is criticizing bragged on tape about grabbing women by the crotch, etc. There may be other valid reasons to not listen to Soames, but the comments and gestures are not a strong reason given the admitted conduct of the guy he’s talking about.

You mean this guy?
Nicholas Soames was named the “most sexist” member of Parliament. Numerous female members of Parliament accused Soames of making vulgar comments and cupping gestures with his hands when female members spoke on the Parliament floor. In January of 2017, Soames made “woofing” noises at Scottish Member of Parliament Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh.

Interesting argument against his character from a trumper. Just sayin’

Interesting argument against his character from a trumper. Just sayin’
Argument?????? That's funny....just asking if that's the same guy. Me think someone "cooked your nines".

you are literally the only military man I know that supports bone spurs. im talking like out of 10, some very high level.
LMAO......you must be living in a cave.......as an ex military man I support him as well as EVERY American President that has EVER served as POTUS.

According to you Right-wingers, yeah.......it does. Do you not read this board?
I've never said they were all bad, I said, they have no right to come to our country, other than by legal immigration which should be limited.

you are literally the only military man I know that supports bone spurs. im talking like out of 10, some very high level.
You must not know many because I would say its 9 out of every 10 military member loves Trump.

Lol, Military Veterans excusing their hero for wimping out in the rain, I guess General Kelly didn't have room for Cadet bone Spurs however he got there, our military don't look like those rube trump rallies, bit more diverse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT