ADVERTISEMENT

Checked out the stumbling herds schedule for 2018

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
kudos to you guys for scheduling 2 curb stomped games with USC and NC State......but who in his right mind schedules them back to back..?.......I mean , we are used to playing big boy football every week, but asking your team to do it 2 weeks in a row is just spiteful........shame on your athletic dept.....:football::letsgo::eer:

kudos to you guys for scheduling 2 curb stomped games with USC and NC State......but who in his right mind schedules them back to back..?.......I mean , we are used to playing big boy football every week, but asking your team to do it 2 weeks in a row is just spiteful........shame on your athletic dept.....:football::letsgo::eer:
Yes my friend ,playing Kansas is " big boy" football, Mounties better buckle up!

Reactions: Marine03
Yes my friend ,playing Kansas is " big boy" football, Mounties better buckle up!

I see eleven P-5 football teams on WVU's regular season schedule and only two on Marshall's.........and they wonder why we won't don't want to play them.

I see eleven P-5 football teams on WVU's regular season schedule and only two on Marshall's.........and they wonder why we won't don't want to play them.
G-5's carried the day against P-5's in the bowl season! Kansas didn't participate in bowl season! Hahahahahha...Jayhawks!

G-5's carried the day against P-5's in the bowl season! Kansas didn't participate in bowl season! Hahahahahha...Jayhawks!

Do you suppose that may have had something to do with the G-5's cruising through a light regular season schedule while the Big Boys faced real competition all year long ?

no it isn't////but how bout Tennessee,...NC State...Oklahoma, OK State, TCU, Texas (not directional), Texas Tech,Baylor, Iowa State, Kansas State......that's more than the herd has played in a decade......and we have it every season.....you asked.....I answered......cold hard truth

Do you suppose that may have had something to do with the G-5's cruising through a light regular season schedule while the Big Boys faced real competition all year long ?
No, I think it was because the G-5's were the better team for 60 minutes of football! 3 weeks between the end of plenty of time for both sides to heal up a bit.

no it isn't////but how bout Tennessee,...NC State...Oklahoma, OK State, TCU, Texas (not directional), Texas Tech,Baylor, Iowa State, Kansas State......that's more than the herd has played in a decade......and we have it every season.....you asked.....I answered......cold hard truth
Some of the teams you mentioned were indeed excellent squads last year but others couldn't get out of their own way!

they would 4 games in CUSA. Dont confuse getting pounded in a meat grinder for not being an average CUSA team. Marshall would be lucky to win 2 games in the Big 12.
Jayhawks are just bad doesn't matter what conference they play in...they get pounded by MAC teams!

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Keep hope alive. Kansas would compete in CUSA. Sometimes marshall even does that. Didnt marshall play kansas a few years ago?
Kansas better hope to be competitive with Nichols State to open the 2018 season before they move up to C-USA! We've never played the Jayhawkers to my knowledge, football or basketball. Played KSU in both sports frequently.

...............We've never played the Jayhawkers to my knowledge, football or basketball. Played KSU in both sports frequently.

Frequently you say ?? I don't think playing KSU three times in both sports in Marshall's entire history qualifies as them being a frequent opponent. How did the Herd fare in those games you may ask.................1-2 in football, 0-3 in basketball. And for the record Marshall DID play Kansas in basketball once, and lost that game too.

Frequently you say ?? I don't think playing KSU three times in both sports in Marshall's entire history qualifies as them being a frequent opponent. How did the Herd fare in those games you may ask.................1-2 in football, 0-3 in basketball. And for the record Marshall DID play Kansas in basketball once, and lost that game too.
When was the KU -MU matchup...had to be a while ago!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT