ADVERTISEMENT

CBS ranks the best college football team in each state

I like how he said “WVU stays on top for now”!! That’s funny

Rating the best craft beer made in each state would be a lot more interesting.

Good thing I am not here to amuse you.

But according to some who post on here the Big 12 going to break up and WVU is heading to the AAC to be in the same conference as Marshall.
Think some of their fans still think the AAC wants them.

Good thing I am not here to amuse you.

But according to some who post on here the Big 12 going to break up and WVU is heading to the AAC to be in the same conference as Marshall.
Think some of their fans still think the AAC wants them.
For a Texas fan living out west, you sure seem to know a lot about a small school in WV. Did they ever un-ban your profile over there?

Some in their fanbase post on this message board.
They are easy to spot. Some decent trolling on this message board from Marshall fans.

I truthfully don't get it. They are a CUSA team and WVU is a Big 12 team.
I doubt they will ever be in a conference again.

No...Marshall isn't even a Top 5 choice by the AAC.
They don't bring in enough revenue and will take money out of schools' pockets.

Some in their fanbase post on this message board.
They are easy to spot. Some decent trolling on this message board from Marshall fans.

I truthfully don't get it. They are a CUSA team and WVU is a Big 12 team.
I doubt they will ever be in a conference again.

No...Marshall isn't even a Top 5 choice by the AAC.
They don't bring in enough revenue and will take money out of schools' pockets.

images

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
Anyone who had to read the article to learn the college choice in West Virginia is not a sports fan.

It is funny though that even in a total rebuild with a new coach and a new qb the herd still cant get ahead of us in anything.

It is funny though that even in a total rebuild with a new coach and a new qb the herd still cant get ahead of us in anything.

Or it might be said that marshall squeezes more positive results out of its football budget than big brother wvu does. Just sayin...apples and oranges lol.

Marshall is beyond trash
They couldn't even beat a team trying to throw a game. Even Kansas could take care of that.
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/c...couraged-teammates-to-throw-game-vs-marshall/

This week, Sports Illustrated’s Ross Dellenger reported that a small group of Hokies actually tried to lose the game against Marshall so they wouldn’t have to go to a bowl game. Per Dellenger, the players didn’t want to undergo more practices before entering the offseason:

Do not catch a touchdown. If you catch a touchdown, I’m going to have to fight you.

Tre Turner’s own Virginia Tech teammates encouraged him and other players to concede the Hokies’ Dec. 1 game against Marshall last year, a game that determined if the season would extend to a bowl trip. As unbelievable as they are, these quotes are real, says Turner and other Tech players.

I really hope we lose.

The comments came from the mouths of a small group of players no longer on the team, guys who meant to cripple their own squad just hours before the regular season finale.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT