ADVERTISEMENT

Carter Page

TarHeelEer

Heisman Winner
Dec 15, 2002
@RichardPeterJohnson @WVUCOOPER @Boomboom521 @Best_Virginia @countryroads89 @moe I lied, I couldn't hold back any longer.

Did the Russian government pay you to give speeches? If so, I'll forward you the the local field office.
First: I said POSSIBLE (and maybe it is POSSIBLE you are a Russian agent too), and second: the FBI is investigating him due to certain contacts he made in Russia including what the FBI knew to be Russian agents (if the FBI was actively investigating you for such, that POSSIBILITY would increase a little, imo).
Carter Page among the associates under scrutiny as FBI and Congress investigate possible Russian ties to the Trump campaign and interference in 2016 election.

A foreign policy adviser to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign met with a Russian intelligence operative in 2013 and provided him documents about the energy industry, according to court filings.

The Russian, Victor Podobnyy, was one of three men charged in connection with a cold war-style Russian spy ring. According to the court documents, Podobnyy tried to recruit Carter Page, an energy consultant working in New York at the time, as an intelligence source. Page is referred to in the filing as Male-1.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/03/trump-russia-carter-page-energy-industry-files-spy

Donald Trump and Russia: what we learned this week
Read more
Page briefly served as a foreign policy adviser to Trump’s campaign, though he split from the campaign before the election and the White House says the president has no relationship with him. He’s among the Trump associates under scrutiny as the FBI and congressional committees investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.
Yep, if your gut tells you something seems awfully strange, it is. People don't lie about and try to hide sound, legal and ethical meetings and relationships.
Just your normal witch hunt...nothing to see here, keep moving.

Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page is refusing to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee in its investigation into Russian interference in the election, Politico reported Tuesday.

Page reportedly told the committee Tuesday that he won't cooperate with the lawmakers in their probe and plans on pleading the Fifth Amendment if he does make an appearance.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...tel-report/ar-AAthdke?ocid=spartanntp&ffid=gz
Russia which is in stark contrast to what he has said in interview after interview. I guess after he saw what happened to his bud Pap, he decided he didn’t want to go to jail. Also, there was an email thread that went to all campaign officials that he had had the meeting which flies in the face of Trumplethinskon’s comments as well as Sessions et al. Why have they lied up until this point?
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/03/us/politics/trump-campaign-page-russian.html

D4cfiuQW4AceX4i.png

I’m just waiting to see. If this type of thing (along with some white collar crime) are all Mueller comes up with in the end. I won’t vote for any Dem on the ticket in 2018.

And? Are you trying to say this is proof the FISA was baseless? Or are you trying to say Mueller didn’t come up with anything. Because I haven’t gotten into the report so far and I’m already happy a SC was appointed to look into this matter. From Manafort’s actions alone, I think an investigation was warranted.
He's got a half-baked theory though I'm not sure what it is and wasn't curious enough to ask.

And? Are you trying to say this is proof the FISA was baseless? Or are you trying to say Mueller didn’t come up with anything. Because I haven’t gotten into the report so far and I’m already happy a SC was appointed to look into this matter. From Manafort’s actions alone, I think an investigation was warranted.

The Steele dossier is bunk. Mueller has already killed two major points (which I already knew):
  • Carter Page wasn't a Russian plant.
  • Cohen did not go to Prague
According to Woods procedure, everything turned into the court as evidence is to be validated by the DOJ/FBI with multiple layers. This did not happen. The FISA should've never been awarded.

Now I want to know about the other 16 FISA's, also.

The Steele dossier is bunk. Mueller has already killed two major points (which I already knew):
  • Carter Page wasn't a Russian plant.
  • Cohen did not go to Prague
According to Woods procedure, everything turned into the court as evidence is to be validated by the DOJ/FBI with multiple layers. This did not happen. The FISA should've never been awarded.

Now I want to know about the other 16 FISA's, also.
How do you know what parts of the dossier were submitted?

.... Possibly, I dunno, the unredacted parts of the FISA we've already seen?

https://vault.fbi.gov/d1-release/d1-release/view
Nothing in that app that is contradicted by the Mueller report, at least the parts I read. He did speak in Russia, he did meet with two officials thought to be linked to Russian intelligence while there, he did accept a position as foreign policy advisor, he did advise policy actions in favor with Russian desires. Mueller confirmed all of that.

What exactly is false? That he wasn’t a Russian plant? The FISA stared they BELIEVED him to be based on information they had, yes some being from the dossier I imagine, and I also imagine there was other information outlined in those great many lines that are redacted in the app.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Nothing in that app that is contradicted by the Mueller report, at least the parts I read. He did speak in Russia, he did meet with two officials thought to be linked to Russian intelligence while there, he did accept a position as foreign policy advisor, he did advise policy actions in favor with Russian desires. Mueller confirmed all of that.

What exactly is false? That he wasn’t a Russian plant? The FISA stared they BELIEVED him to be based on information they had, yes some being from the dossier I imagine, and I also imagine there was other information outlined in those great many lines that are redacted in the app.
You are wasting your keystrokes. Godspeed.

You are wasting your keystrokes. Godspeed.

Page 32 specifically. Yes, their belief, after several redacted pages.

Carter Page graduated with a BS degree from the United States Naval Academy in 1993; he graduated with distinction (top 10% of his class) and was chosen for the Navy's Trident Scholar program, which gives selected officers the opportunity for independent academic research and study. He earned an M.B.A. from New York University, received a Ph.D. from the University of London, and is a certified chartered financial analyst (CFA).

Page 32 specifically. Yes, their belief, after several redacted pages.
You do realize that the information used to request a FISA cannot be evidence of a crime, or else that person would need to be charged? The app needs to present probable cause for believing crimes have been or will be committed, and uncovered through surveillance.

Have been making and bumping these posts to no avail for year makes you seem quite quixotic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT