ADVERTISEMENT

Can anybody couple.....

Nice attempt to twist my words 30 Kelly, but it was a major fail on your part. Sorry if your feelings are hurt when a real poll pops up where strength of schedule is one of the factors as opposed to one where a homer coach votes his own team more highly than they deserve.. We understand completely why that would upset a Herdiot. You'll get used to it, it's going to happen every year.

Nice attempt to twist my words 30 Kelly, but it was a major fail on your part. Sorry if your feelings are hurt when a real poll pops up where strength of schedule is one of the factors as opposed to one where a homer coach votes his own team more highly than they deserve.. We understand completely why that would upset a Herdiot. You'll get used to it, it's going to happen every year.

Coaches and AP aren't real polls?

Like I said, the only polls that matter to Ears are ones that give the Ears credit for trying so hard, despite getting their asses kicked. A sort of "participation trophy," if you will.

Way to go Ears! You really tried to keep up and, even though you failed, you still win a prize.

Coaches and AP aren't real polls?

Like I said, the only polls that matter to Ears are ones that give the Ears credit for trying so hard, despite getting their asses kicked. A sort of "participation trophy," if you will.

Way to go Ears! You really tried to keep up and, even though you failed, you still win a prize.
12-0.

Amazing how upset the Herdzakistanis get when you reference a poll where strength of schedule is factored in.........

Have a link where he didnt?

Excuse O.C.D. He doesn't understand how logic works.

When somebody makes a claim which is disputed, the claimer must provide proof.

Let's say that I claimed your wife was gang-banged in the back of the bookstore where she used to work. You say "prove my wife was gang-banged." I then respond with "prove she wasn't."

Since you can't prove she wasn't (other than posting her picture which would prove it due to no guy ever touching that thing), does that mean she was gang-banged?

See how dumb you look (not just on the YouTube video, but on here as well)?

Sagarin predicted we would win by 6.5 and we lost by 1.

Sagarin had WKU beating you guys by14. They missed that one too.
Which only proves my point....no bank will allow the Sagaran's predictions as collateral for a loan!

Which only proves my point....no bank will allow the Sagaran's predictions as collateral for a loan!

When the bill collectors start calling on Marshall tell 'em you also received votes in the poll of your choice, see how much that collateral gets you.

I just hope the General Assembly doesn't use the General Fund to make bets on football relying on the Sagaran rankings!

I just hope our legislators don't let the "also receiving votes" thing convince them to keep dumping tax payer dollars into the money trap that is Marshall athletic programs

I just hope our legislators don't let the "also receiving votes" thing convince them to keep dumping tax payer dollars into the money trap that is Marshall athletic programs
Money well spent on MU. I just hope the WVU business school doesn't go back to it's practice of handing out MBA's to daughters of prominent political types in the state!

Money well spent on MU. I just hope the WVU business school doesn't go back to it's practice of handing out MBA's to daughters of prominent political types in the state!

That was an out of control Governor who conned the WVU staff to gift his daughter with a degree she hadn't earned. The same out of control Governor who conned you into voting for him because he forced the "Coal Bowl" down our throats in order to pick up votes from Herdzakistan. The same phony who ran for Senate with ads featuring him with his rifle at a shooting range to fool people to vote for him only to be one of Obamas leading gun control advocates once he got his Senate seat. You fell for his BS hook, line, and sinker mostly because he forced the Coal Bowl. The unearned MBA was more a reflection of a crooked politician using his influence than it was the integrity of a degree from WVU. The same guy you'd vote for again if he'd just find a way to restart the Coal Bowl.

Last edited:
That was an out of control Governor who conned the WVU staff to gift his daughter with a degree she hadn't earned. The same out of control Governor who conned you into voting for him because he forced the "Coal Bowl" down our throats in order to pick up votes from Herdzakistan. The same phony who ran for Senate with ads featuring him with his rifle at a shooting range to fool people to vote for him only to be one of Obamas leading gun control advocates once he got his Senate seat. You fell for his BS hook, line, and sinker mostly because he forced the Coal Bowl. The unearned MBA was more a reflection of a crooked politician using his influence than it was the integrity of a degree from WVU. The same guy you'd vote for again if he'd just find a way to restart the Coal Bowl.
Wait a minute...you're acknowledging what my old pal Dave says never happened! Straighten Buzz out, Dave! hahahahahahahahahhahaa

Wait a minute...you're acknowledging what my old pal Dave says never happened! Straighten Buzz out, Dave! hahahahahahahahahhahaa
You are wrong Tony. It was not an MBA that she was given. It was an entirely different program. It was the EMBA program and it is a completely different program from the MBA program. Decisions made by different people. It is a slight to the folks who administor the MBA program at the business school to indict them with something they did not do.

Last edited:

I don't deny the Heather Bresch scandal, like I said it was a crooked politician that caused it and it was an embarrassing chapter for WVU. Not likely that it will ever happen again. What's more embarrassing is that if Joe could manage to get the Coal Bowl started again the people of Herdzakistan would see him as the next coming of Christ. He played you Herdiots like fools because without the "Coal Bowl" you'd have no reason to support him. You people returned the favor by giving him a seat in the US Senate.

You are wrong Tony. It was not an MBA that she was given. It was an entirely different program. It was the EMBA program and it is a completely different program from the MBA program. Decisions made by different people. It is a slight to the folks who administor the MBA program at the business school to indict them with something they did not do.
MBA is an MBA, executive or otherwise! Tough to spin this blackeye to WVU but you gave it old college try!

I don't deny the Heather Bresch scandal, like I said it was a crooked politician that caused it and it was an embarrassing chapter for WVU. Not likely that it will ever happen again. What's more embarrassing is that if Joe could manage to get the Coal Bowl started again the people of Herdzakistan would see him as the next coming of Christ. He played you Herdiots like fools because without the "Coal Bowl" you'd have no reason to support him. You people returned the favor by giving him a seat in the US Senate.
Buzz, what you don't understand is we don't want to play anything other than a home and home! We would never agree to the terms of the old series. Manchin's thoughts concerning the 2nd amendment notwithstanding!

Buzz, what you don't understand is we don't want to play anything other than a home and home! We would never agree to the terms of the old series. Manchin's thoughts concerning the 2nd amendment notwithstanding!
So you don't want to play WVU and going forward booking any power 5 games.

Tony, maybe you are the one who doesn't understand..........we won't play a game with one of the have nots like Marshall that try to dictate the terms. It's really that simple. Youngstown State accepts their place, Delaware State also sees their place in the big picture. Why does Marshall have such a hard time with it? Swallow your pride, come to Morgantown, take your ass kicking, take the big check to the bank and be happy with it. If those terms aren't agreeable, just keep telling the bill collectors that the check is in the mail.

Tony, maybe you are the one who doesn't understand..........we won't play a game with one of the have nots like Marshall that try to dictate the terms. It's really that simple. Youngstown State accepts their place, Delaware State also sees their place in the big picture. Why does Marshall have such a hard time with it? Swallow your pride, come to Morgantown, take your ass kicking, take the big check to the bank and be happy with it. If those terms aren't agreeable, just keep telling the bill collectors that the check is in the mail.
Those terms are not acceptable but no hard feelings down here....if you'd rather play Delaware State in front of 35,000 , have at it! If you don't want to play, you boys don't have to...but don't get touchy when we point out that your disingenuous excuses mask cowardice.

So you don't want to play WVU and going forward booking any power 5 games.

The P5 programs are shifting away from scheduling the have-nots. Scheduling has already been booked for the next few years but after that the cash games are going to go away for the little guys. So in the not to distant future Marshall may not have any opportunity to play WVU or any other P5 school even if they wanted to.

The P5 programs are shifting away from scheduling the have-nots. Scheduling has already been booked for the next few years but after that the cash games are going to go away for the little guys. So in the not to distant future Marshall may not have any opportunity to play WVU or any other P5 school even if they wanted to.
Been hearing that nonsense in one form or another since 1979.

MBA is an MBA, executive or otherwise! Tough to spin this blackeye to WVU but you gave it old college try!
Its not the same thing at all. They are totally different programs. I am not trying to spin anything. I am simply correcting you so you can stop being incorrect.

We'd sign a contract today for home and home with WVU!

You may have better luck with those terms with Notre Dame, Alabama, or some other program where your athletic department never threw insults at. You can do it, just call 'em up and up and start dictating terms of the deal. It's worked pretty good for you so far.

Those terms are not acceptable but no hard feelings down here....if you'd rather play Delaware State in front of 35,000 , have at it! If you don't want to play, you boys don't have to...but don't get touchy when we point out that your disingenuous excuses mask cowardice.

You'd cum down your leg to have 35,000 show up at the Joan, we can get that crowd with Delaware State.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT