ADVERTISEMENT

Calling out Hypocrites

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
You cannot repeatedly and endlessly label a major party candidate and a former President Hitler and a full-scale threat to democracy, without radically increasing the danger of violence in America.

This danger has been obvious for years -- and engaged in by nearly everyone on the Left, up to and including the current president. ....on Friday, Biden appeared at a campaign rally in Michigan, where he labeled Trump a “threat to this nation.”

When you call your political opponent Hitler for 4 years, don’t act surprised when you inspire your followers to try to kill him.

Another comment...
“I am f**king furious beyond words. F**k every left wing media member who has been calling him Hitler for the past eight years. This is on them. They made this happen.”

“The Biden campaign is pausing its ad campaign that was obviously designed to get Trump assassinated. The Fine People Hoax probably just killed one spectator, injured another, and almost ended Trump.

Every Democrat and media outlet tonight is like "Thank God Hitler is okay and wishing Hitler a speedy recovery."

“How the f**k can you say he’s literally Hitler and Democracy is on the line but we wish him a speedy recovery and political violence is never acceptable?”

Last edited:
GSatmY_XwAATck1

Hey @JeffBezos
your paper @washingtonpost
compared Trump to Hitler a few months ago. Maybe focus on that instead of bullshit platitudes. Thanks, bud.

Jeff Bezos
@JeffBezos·11h
Our former President showed tremendous grace and courage under literal fire tonight. So thankful for his safety and so sad for the victims and their families.

Did you make the same requests when the plot was revealed to kidnap Michigan's governor? Or when Pelosi's husband was attacked?

What happened yesterday was horrible, regardless of which side it happened against. There's no place for it in this great nation. But you are being a slight hypocrite for trying to put the blame on one side.

Did you make the same requests when the plot was revealed to kidnap Michigan's governor? Or when Pelosi's husband was attacked?

What happened yesterday was horrible, regardless of which side it happened against. There's no place for it in this great nation. But you are being a slight hypocrite for trying to put the blame on one side.
Mmmmmm if I remember correctly Michigan's governor had more fbi agents involved than actual kidnappers and Paul Pelosi was attacked by a deranged homo or some shit like that . Totally different .

Mmmmmm if I remember correctly Michigan's governor had more fbi agents involved than actual kidnappers and Paul Pelosi was attacked by a deranged homo or some shit like that . Totally different .
Was there a plot to kidnap her? I believe a total of 13 men were involved in the plot, some belonging to a far-right militia group. As for Pelosi, go back and check out the statements made AFTER the incident and how they weren't nice.

Dude...You have reading problems? I made NO requests...just posted some facts. Never knew Witmer was kidnapped and Pelosi's husband was NOT running for POTUS.

Reactions: simon_kenton
Was there a plot to kidnap her? I believe a total of 13 men were involved in the plot, some belonging to a far-right militia group. As for Pelosi, go back and check out the statements made AFTER the incident and how they weren't nice.
Yes there was a plot that included more fbi agents then criminals and the fbi was leading the plot if I remember correctly. What comments about Pelosi? I remember the gay comments and such

Reactions: phillya
Yes there was a plot that included more fbi agents then criminals and the fbi was leading the plot if I remember correctly. What comments about Pelosi? I remember the gay comments and such
Please provide the factual information that you are using for this statement. Wow.

EDIT: Are you talking about the men's defense attorney's statements that the FBI informants "entrapped" these men? Wow dude.

Please provide the factual information that you are using for this statement. Wow.

EDIT: Are you talking about the men's defense attorney's statements that the FBI informants "entrapped" these men? Wow dude.
No I'm talking about the fbi agents that was in the far right group who was actually telling them how to kidnap her . .....

I can't copy and paste from a phone. Lmao who am i kidding I probably couldn't from a laptop. It's out there .
So you can't find the article, copy the link, and post it on here?

I did the search. I found where the FBI had informants who made them aware of a plot, then the FBI moved in to infiltrate the far-right militia group and expose the plot and made arrests. All of which was presented in court, with members from the militia group being witnesses against the ring leaders.

My bad, not request but BLAME. Sorry.
Not blame...just hypocrisy about Trump being Hitler and trying to eliminate Democracy and then pretending being SOOOOOOOOO concerned about Trumps well being.

Last edited:

I don’t recall the right calling pelosis husband or the Michigan governor hitler for 5 years. Or preaching that they are a threat to the nation. That rhetoric is completely over the top and, as usual, you play partisan games than condemn that talk.

I don’t recall the right calling pelosis husband or the Michigan governor hitler for 5 years. Or preaching that they are a threat to the nation. That rhetoric is completely over the top and, as usual, you play partisan games than condemn that talk.
So you believe this took place because Trump was called Hitler?

You cannot repeatedly and endlessly label a major party candidate and a former President Hitler and a full-scale threat to democracy, without radically increasing the danger of violence in America.

This danger has been obvious for years -- and engaged in by nearly everyone on the Left, up to and including the current president. ....on Friday, Biden appeared at a campaign rally in Michigan, where he labeled Trump a “threat to this nation.”

When you call your political opponent Hitler for 4 years, don’t act surprised when you inspire your followers to try to kill him.

Another comment...
“I am f**king furious beyond words. F**k every left wing media member who has been calling him Hitler for the past eight years. This is on them. They made this happen.”

“The Biden campaign is pausing its ad campaign that was obviously designed to get Trump assassinated. The Fine People Hoax probably just killed one spectator, injured another, and almost ended Trump.

Every Democrat and media outlet tonight is like "Thank God Hitler is okay and wishing Hitler a speedy recovery."

“How the f**k can you say he’s literally Hitler and Democracy is on the line but we wish him a speedy recovery and political violence is never acceptable?”
Good point. Trump is known for his measured and compassionate tone and has taken even opportunity to make the political discussion civil.

This is one of the most hypocritical, ignorant or plain stupid posts I’ve seen in awhile. I realize you are blindly applying the “they called him Hitler” talking point you saw on X, but to thnk Trump play a part in where the country stands now is again ignorant, blatantly biased, or dumb.

Both sides have an equal part to play as well as social media and many other things. I’m obviously not a Trump fan, but I certainly don’t wish him dead. Although, he as much as anyone else is at fault for what’s going on.

Reactions: moe
Good point. Trump is known for his measured and compassionate tone and has taken even opportunity to make the political discussion civil.

This is one of the most hypocritical, ignorant or plain stupid posts I’ve seen in awhile. I realize you are blindly applying the “they called him Hitler” talking point you saw on X, but to thnk Trump play a part in where the country stands now is again ignorant, blatantly biased, or dumb.

Both sides have an equal part to play as well as social media and many other things. I’m obviously not a Trump fan, but I certainly don’t wish him dead. Although, he as much as anyone else is at fault for what’s going on.
The hate towards Trump has bent built by lies . Before '16 he was a media darling l9ved and donated to both sides . The dnc made up and paid for a great Hoax that they used to tear Trump down for 4 years. That was not the only made up story the media used to bring fear against Trump just the biggest.
I don't trust either side for the most part but saying this is on both sides is bullshit.

Everyone involved in the Whitmer kidnapping plot was either and FBI ci or an undercover FBi agent

Not blame...just hypocrisy about Trump being Hitler and trying to eliminate Democracy and then pretending being SOOOOOOOOO concerned about Trumps well being.
If Trump can't handle justified criticism then he should drop out of the race.

You are a low IQ Trump hater...I sometimes wonder if you have a brain.
I have NEVER said Trump was known for his measured tone. I also was NOT blindly applying "they called him Hitler" talking points from X...I don't do X. I saw the numerous "Hitler" and "Fascist" references about Trump on CNN.MSNBC,PBS,NBC and others. Where do you get your hard news info...The View ?
Soooo Trump is responsible for getting himself shot.

I know you are generally very much not intelligent so understanding hyperbole would be difficult in your tiny brain.
Break that sentence down for me? Damn the grammar and syntax. Advice: Don't try to throw shade on someone's intelligence if you creates sentences like this.

So you believe this took place because Trump was called Hitler?
Among other things the left and media has said. Telling us he is an enemy to America, a threat to the nation. That fear mongering is exactly what ramped all this up and as usual, you looked the other way. Others have publicly spoken about assassinating Trump. You, and everyone else who failed to condemn that rhetoric are responsible for this.

I guarantee you this idiot thought if he could stop "Hitler" before he rose to power, the nation would be a much better place.

Among other things the left and media has said. Telling us he is an enemy to America, a threat to the nation. That fear mongering is exactly what ramped all this up and as usual, you looked the other way. Others have publicly spoken about assassinating Trump. You, and everyone else who failed to condemn that rhetoric are responsible for this.

I guarantee you this idiot thought if he could stop "Hitler" before he rose to power, the nation would be a much better place.
And Trumps rhetoric has been void of this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT