ADVERTISEMENT

Calif. school board fired the teacher who said the military was the lowest of lows.

It's a freaking message board. Be a man, grow a sack. I'm Eyetalian, people used wop all the time. Liberals are just mom jean pussies.

Perhaps you should grow a sack as well......attacking another poster for being "racist" for a picture he posted, then doing the same thing yourself by posting racist slurs.

Need any more proof? Still waiting for your condemnation as you did Country.......
you guys are quick to jump on any perceived slight and yet you call Trump and his supporters any foul racist term that you feel like using.....you can't have it both ways...like airport says....grow a set[pfftt]

You got on to Country and called him a racist for what you said were racist remarks......where is your outrage for Airport using an actual racist slur? Yeah.......thought so.......
I didn't say they were racist remarks....the majority of the board saw what he said he can't take it back...what he called atlkvb was racist and you are racist for defending hime...eaboswhan

I didn't say they were racist remarks....the majority of the board saw what he said he can't take it back...what he called atlkvb was racist and you are racist for defending hime...eaboswhan

Shame on you for defending Airport after his blatant racist remarks on here........#snowsledracist

Quoting a racist....smart move. Shows your support of him.

And perhaps you all should "grow a set" since it's you that is so upset about this teacher and the comments.
He can say it all he wants in another setting where children don't have to feel they can't respond to an incredibly stupid teacher. He's free to go to the center of town and scream at the top of his lungs what he believes. The parents were within their rights to complain that their tax dollars were being used to pay this anti american's salary.
Good riddance to bad rubbish,

Perhaps you should grow a sack as well......attacking another poster for being "racist" for a picture he posted, then doing the same thing yourself by posting racist slurs.
I still don't know where you get the picture from. I'd like to see what I said.

he is a liberal idiot who doesn't know what he is talking about...no reason to sweat him or the others like him

Still waiting.........is it only "racist" for someone to use the N word or call out blacks? Or is it OK to call Latin Americans racist things?

Still waiting.........is it only "racist" for someone to use the N word or call out blacks? Or is it OK to call Latin Americans racist things?
It's fine to call them wetbacks or beaner. Especially when he attacks our military and the kids in his class for supporting the military and attacked kids because of their race and religion. Brush up on him. He was a real piece of work talking trash to acne face teenager. Bring his crap to real men and he would have had his ass kicked.

He was a real piece of work talking trash to acne face teenager. Bring his crap to real men and he would have had his ass kicked.
Says the man launching racist diatribes from behind a computer screen. :joy:

It's fine to call them wetbacks or beaner. Especially when he attacks our military and the kids in his class for supporting the military and attacked kids because of their race and religion. Brush up on him. He was a real piece of work talking trash to acne face teenager. Bring his crap to real men and he would have had his ass kicked.

So it's fine to call a black guy the "N" word if he says something you don't like? Oh, ok........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT