ADVERTISEMENT

ByeDon

Outstanding. All the scum here predicting for the past 4 years Trump will be re-elected, there will be a red wave, make hundreds of false posts with meme's from russia-fed social media sites on propaganda on Joe Biden (and they are still doing it), making posts denying the authenticity of the great American institution of the election process again being fed from russia-fed social media........just STFU and disappear. But if you can accept the defeat and admit how stupid and wrong you are, hang around but change your behavior. Quit being fooled by fake news shit and make posts and share your opinion on real issues. Time to move on repairing the damage you and Trump has made for 4 years.

Reactions: tjebarr and bamaEER
Outstanding. All the scum here predicting for the past 4 years Trump will be re-elected, there will be a red wave, make hundreds of false posts with meme's from russia-fed social media sites on propaganda on Joe Biden (and they are still doing it), making posts denying the authenticity of the great American institution of the election process again being fed from russia-fed social media........just STFU and disappear. But if you can accept the defeat and admit how stupid and wrong you are, hang around but change your behavior. Quit being fooled by fake news shit and make posts and share your opinion on real issues. Time to move on repairing the damage you and Trump has made for 4 years.

What's important is you follow your court order and stay 1000 yards from schools and daycare centers.

Putin Says He Wants to Work With Biden, Claims 'Shared Values' Between Democrats and Communism

Not even close the worst was Donald J Trump better known as Donald Jimmy Carter Trump. Trump is a loser and will go into the history books as a failed one term president.
Trump accomplished a lot, Obama was present and walked around in comfortable shoes.

Trump accomplished a lot, Obama was present and walked around in comfortable shoes.
Trump accomplished nothing. Oh yeah I forgot he mismanaged a pandemic he trashed the economy i forgot about those accomplishment. You know airport your types like to bring up Reagan over and over again but there have been 2 republican presidents since that time. It says an lot about the accomplishments of Republican presidents when you have to keep referring to someone who hasn't been in office since the late 80's. I intentionally did not include Trump as one of those republican presidents the guy was nothing but a con man fraud that hijacked your party. You keep bringing up Carter a guy who hasn't been president in 40 years. The one thing Biden will have in common with the last 2 democratic presidents is he will be inheriting an economy that was trashed by a republican president.

Trump accomplished nothing. Oh yeah I forgot he mismanaged a pandemic he trashed the economy i forgot about those accomplishment. You know airport your types like to bring up Reagan over and over again but there have been 2 republican presidents since that time. It says an lot about the accomplishments of Republican presidents when you have to keep referring to someone who hasn't been in office since the late 80's. I intentionally did not include Trump as one of those republican presidents the guy was nothing but a con man fraud that hijacked your party. You keep bringing up Carter a guy who hasn't been president in 40 years. The one thing Biden will have in common with the last 2 democratic presidents is he will be inheriting an economy that was trashed by a republican president.
I don't bring up Reagan. Never do. China wrecked our economy ass wipe. Biden has been in bed with the chicoms so his family can extorted money. Obama is and will always be the most corrupt President and also, affirmative action.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT