ADVERTISEMENT

Brett McMurphy predicts WVU in a bowl

Sure. You post like you’ve never played. Therefore I don’t respect your fanboy posting.
Because playing high school football makes you an expert? LMAO.

You crack me up. You do have some entertainment value around here...I guess.

The guy is never serious about anything so you have no idea if he even knows what to use a football for...

It is the way he makes himself prove to be knowledge. The guy is a troll. Plus one that isn't entertaining or knowledgeable

The guy is never serious about anything so you have no idea if he even knows what to use a football for...

It is the way he makes himself prove to be knowledge. The guy is a troll. Plus one that isn't entertaining or knowledgeable

Says the troll of all trolls haha

LMAO....You have posted it before....unless you can't keep all your lies straight on here.

Dude I’m so in your head it is sad. I’m not getting in the gutter with you anymore. I accomplished what I wanted to haha. I left(was in Naples with friends and clients) site for a few days and it killed you.

So sad.

Greg's ACC vs Big 12/WV cannot recruit/His Fake Golf Trips/Obsessions with some imaginary poster Texass are only entertaining if bored. Greg ruins all topics he is in and the dumbass think people care if he posts or not.
Still waiting on your first post from your Goodbye thread

Greg's ACC vs Big 12/WV cannot recruit/His Fake Golf Trips/Obsessions with some imaginary poster Texass are only entertaining if bored. Greg ruins all topics he is in and the dumbass think people care if he posts or not.
Still waiting on your first post from your Goodbye thread

The whole crew is back in town haha

Sucks being stuck at 3 years old. Is that about how old you are mentality.
Only small kids cry out for attention like that

Dude I’m so in your head it is sad. I’m not getting in the gutter with you anymore. I accomplished what I wanted to haha. I left(was in Naples with friends and clients) site for a few days and it killed you.

So sad.
Yawns...you are still very, very weird.

Greggy is just upset that Rootmaster is a better troll.
But Greggy does a pretty solid job with his Bucky account but it just goes on repeat sometimes.

Greggy is just upset that Rootmaster is a better troll.
But Greggy does a pretty solid job with his Bucky account but it just goes on repeat sometimes.

Bucky acct? Come on man! 5-0 give me more credit than being that expansion happy geek. I think he has me on ignore because I called him out so much a few years ago because all he talked about was the the B12 taking over the world. Stop being a tool

Bucky acct? Come on man! 5-0 give me more credit than being that expansion happy geek. I think he has me on ignore because I called him out so much a few years ago because all he talked about was the the B12 taking over the world. Stop being a tool

He sound too much like your old alter WVpride.
The way he goes on repeat and doesn't care how stupid he sounds.

Funny considering you lead the site in derailing threads with your gibberish....right homer?

Hey I have no problem not replying to you. See if you can go a week without playing tough guy mall cop with me. Where’s the geek that tried to intimidate me like he knew me. LOL like I care. Tag that goofball and tell him to dive into these lame ass threads. You still trying to find out my Lot handle? I humiliated someone a month ago. Get a lot acct, mainly because it’s good stuff that’s worth the cash, I’ll reply the to you the same day.

I won’t reply to your stuff if you won’t reply to mine. Ready to move on. I’m ready dude if you are.

It is funny that you are so stupid that you think I am someone I have on ignore. By the way Scotland was amazing. Only rained on us twice in two weeks.

It is funny that you are so stupid that you think I am someone I have on ignore. By the way Scotland was amazing. Only rained on us twice in two weeks.

I giggle trolling you. You come out once in a blue moon when I go there. Plus I’m right haha. You’re not Bucknuts you’re the other poor.

I giggle trolling you. You come out once in a blue moon when I go there. Plus I’m right haha. You’re not Bucknuts you’re the other poor.
No I spent two weeks in Scotland and did not keep up with your childish behavior. Headed to Colorado tomorrow to go hunting so I might miss your first post on the lot or one of your many asshat posts. Remember Gregory being an asshole is choice, choose better.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
No I spent two weeks in Scotland and did not keep up with your childish behavior. Headed to Colorado tomorrow to go hunting so I might miss your first post on the lot or one of your many asshat posts. Remember Gregory being an asshole is choice, choose better.

You’ve been my boy for a few years haha

Folks....more proof gregor is a mental midget....too stupid to realize when he is getting trolled and acts like a three-year when he does it.

Folks hahahahaha. Your HB like ratio tells me for you “folks” equals 5-0 and Texass hahahaha

You don't really know what rustled means do you?

We have you so off your game that is two straight posts where you make no sense.

Try again.

If you weren’t a poor you’d have access to
tMB. Then you’d know haha. My little secrete with the guys that are on Lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT