ADVERTISEMENT

Brett McMurphy predicts WVU in a bowl

Sounds like your trolling skills have failed TVZ/WVpride304/greg/wvussa

I disagree. But you go ahead and think about it. Then come back when you realize we are playing one week at a time. It's obvious you don't listen to the coach or follow WVU.

Look out for that hammer it's coming soon.

I disagree. But you go ahead and think about it. Then come back when you realize we are playing one week at a time. It's obvious you don't listen to the coach or follow WVU.

Look out for that hammer it's coming soon.

You are anti Neal Brown.

Neal Brown has never said that we won't win those games. You are saying the coaches don't think the team can win the game.

It is suppose to suck because you are a Pitt fan. Every time you post here you should be sick to your stomach because of the ownership occuring. I think that is a credit to all the real WVU fans who have stood up against GregJacobs the Pitt troll

:flyingwv:

It is suppose to suck because you are a Pitt fan. Every time you post here you should be sick to your stomach because of the ownership occuring. I think that is a credit to all the real WVU fans who have stood up against GregJacobs the Pitt troll

:flyingwv:

LOL from the handle from another handle. How bout that Pitt win Saturday and getting some ranking votes. Played 3 Top 20 teams tough. Pitt might have a solid team this year.

“Stood up against” aaaahahahaha! He said all yours boys.

LOL from the handle from another handle. How bout that Pitt win Saturday and getting some ranking votes. Played 3 Top 20 teams tough. Pitt might have a solid team this year.

“Stood up against” aaaahahahaha! He said all yours boys.

UCF is more your level now is seems like.

UCF is more your level now is seems like.

LOL can’t even give credit where credit isn’t due. UCF will be a Top 25 team for the entire year. Not Bama but definitely a good team. UVA not Bama but definitely good team. Penn St not Bama but definitely good team. Will be interesting to see WVU when we play a good team. Don’t play the little brother role.

Bowl suck anymore anyway!! If it’s not a meaningful one nobody cares and wants to play in them. Used to mean something to get to post season bowl game!!

Last edited:
Reactions: WVU Scott
I used to be an advocate for all the bowls because sometimes a good team would be left out 30 years ago, and your schools like the MAC or Sun Belt would never see a bowl game, which is not right for a team in the MAC that might have a banner year, winning 8-10 games, but not be a tv draw so bowls wouldn’t pick them.

I think they should cut out about 10 of the bowls, and set a maximum number of bowls games that can be held based on the number of participating schools in the FBS.

I think you also need to win at least 7, but ideally 8 games minimum to qualify for a bowl.

But I don’t make the decisions so what does my opinion matter?

I used to be an advocate for all the bowls because sometimes a good team would be left out 30 years ago, and your schools like the MAC or Sun Belt would never see a bowl game, which is not right for a team in the MAC that might have a banner year, winning 8-10 games, but not be a tv draw so bowls wouldn’t pick them.

I think they should cut out about 10 of the bowls, and set a maximum number of bowls games that can be held based on the number of participating schools in the FBS.

I think you also need to win at least 7, but ideally 8 games minimum to qualify for a bowl.

But I don’t make the decisions so what does my opinion matter?

40 years ago WVU had to win 8 games just to be considered for a bowl

40 years ago WVU had to win 8 games just to be considered for a bowl

Which I think is sort of the right idea. I know to a degree there has always been some type of conference/bowl tie-ins, but I think it would be better if there were fewer bowls, a higher eligibility requirement as far as wins, and then have the bowls and teams negotiate at the end of the year. That gives both the bowls and the schools a little more say in where they are going/taking.

If the liberty bowl wanted to take a team regionally close to the game, they theoretically could instead of having to take, say, Oregon State because they are where the conference tie in said they should play based on order of finish. If WVU wanted to play in Charlotte as opposed to San Diego, they theoretically could, again if the tie-ins were not what we see today.

It wouldn’t be perfect and somebody would end up playing somewhere they weren’t happy about, but that happens more often than not nowadays, and some of the discontent would be alleviated by just getting to go bowling because getting to one would be tougher and more meaningful.

Which I think is sort of the right idea. I know to a degree there has always been some type of conference/bowl tie-ins, but I think it would be better if there were fewer bowls, a higher eligibility requirement as far as wins, and then have the bowls and teams negotiate at the end of the year. That gives both the bowls and the schools a little more say in where they are going/taking.

If the liberty bowl wanted to take a team regionally close to the game, they theoretically could instead of having to take, say, Oregon State because they are where the conference tie in said they should play based on order of finish. If WVU wanted to play in Charlotte as opposed to San Diego, they theoretically could, again if the tie-ins were not what we see today.

It wouldn’t be perfect and somebody would end up playing somewhere they weren’t happy about, but that happens more often than not nowadays, and some of the discontent would be alleviated by just getting to go bowling because getting to one would be tougher and more meaningful.

I agree there should be fewer bowls. Make a team earn it. But this could also cause teams to play weaker schedules. Such as the playoff teams do now. Like the SEC, Big 10 and ACC.

LOL can’t even give credit where credit isn’t due. UCF will be a Top 25 team for the entire year. Not Bama but definitely a good team. UVA not Bama but definitely good team. Penn St not Bama but definitely good team. Will be interesting to see WVU when we play a good team. Don’t play the little brother role.

They are UCF. A Mickey Mouse school. A G5 school. You are expected to beat them. No matter the ranking. For Pitt to make a big deal of their win makes them look bad and truthfully puts UCF on some pedestal.

You do not celebrate a win over a G5 unless of course you are a joke of a program.
You put the pit in Pitiful.

They are UCF. A Mickey Mouse school. A G5 school. You are expected to beat them. No matter the ranking. For Pitt to make a big deal of their win makes them look bad and truthfully puts UCF on some pedestal.

You do not celebrate a win over a G5 unless of course you are a joke of a program.
You put the pit in Pitiful.

LOL at a guy that never played the game judging quality wins. You go boy haha.

Not true. Texass on the troll side and you on the homer tough guy side ruined this place. You’re such a bully dude. Bet you were super tough in middle school and high school haha.
Yet you call me a band geek...make up your mind about me already.

I can congratulate you and Pitt football but I am not the type to celebrate someone doing what they are suppose to because it takes the meaning away.
No jealousy here just think that it isn't something to celebrate. It would have been different if you did that against Penn State.
Show your balls against them and not UCF.
It is like shying away from the bully and then going to kick a retarded kid and wanting everyone to respect you.
Should have done this supposed Pitt special against Penn State instead of going for a FG

I can congratulate you and Pitt football but I am not the type to celebrate someone doing what they are suppose to because it takes the meaning away.
No jealousy here just think that it isn't something to celebrate. It would have been different if you did that against Penn State.
Show your balls against them and not UCF.
It is like shying away from the bully and then going to kick a retarded kid and wanting everyone to respect you.
Should have done this supposed Pitt special against Penn State instead of going for a FG

Fanboy jibberish from a guy that never played football

First Responder Bowl(Big 12 vs. C-USA)
Projection: West Virginia vs. Marshall

https://watchstadium.com/news/brett...all-bowl-projections-after-week-4-09-23-2019/
I'd be happy with 6 wins and no more blowouts, but heck I thought he was talking about Britt McHenry so what do I know?
britt-mchenry-600.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT