ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Paisley starts GoFundMe campaign for WV flood victims.

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

Brad Paisley donates $100K for deadly West Virginia flood relief

CmJGpbqWkAArdzU.jpg

Brad @ the Maryland game last season...

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
Paisley made $21 million in 2012. He made $40 million in 2013. He made a paltry $7 million in 2015. He wasn't struggling to pay his bills the other years. But, thanks for the $100K, Bradley, while you solicit $1 million from regular folks.

hey, hey hey... Mr $200k Oklahoma tornado comes through with a half million "taxpayer dollars"... lol

Last edited:
let me do this before the toxic avenger makes the same post...

waaaaahhh...Brad only gives $100k...

waaaaahhh...Mr Tornado only gives $500k...

Paisley made $21 million in 2012. He made $40 million in 2013. He made a paltry $7 million in 2015. He wasn't struggling to pay his bills the other years. But, thanks for the $100K, Bradley, while you solicit $1 million from regular folks.
I think you are wearing out your welcome here .

let me do this before the toxic avenger makes the same post...

waaaaahhh...Brad only gives $100k...

waaaaahhh...Mr Tornado only gives $500k...

One is a country music artist who could easily afford to give a lot more...if his heart was really given to the MountainQUEERs.

The other, a much more sincere donor who's so glad he discovered a tax write off vs laundering his money for the 2016 tax year.

Bubba Watson gave $250,000. Not sure why the New Orleans Saints haven't gotten involved yet. You'd think after the help New Orleans received after Katrina and they have their camp at the greenbrier they'd be all in.

Not sure why any jackass turns this into a WVU/MU thing. It's an issue of helping people from our home state. Kudos to anyone who donates, regardless of their school affiliation
That is exactly my thoughts marine. Truly devastating down there .

How much have you given?
You're always bragging about your immense wealth and make the "paltry $7 million" statement.

How much have you given?

Reactions: countryroads89
How much have you given?
You're always bragging about your immense wealth and make the "paltry $7 million" statement.

How much have you given?

Reading comprehension. The "paltry $7 million" was sarcasm, meaning that's still an extremely high annual salary even though it was dwarfed by the amounts he made in other years.

We have a guy who has made well over $80 million just over the last five years and will make a ton more in the future who is urging people to give $1 million while he gives $100,000.

It takes balls for somebody with that earning power to not pony up at least as much as he is asking the others to raise. Most people in his situation offer to match however much is raised or don't have the audacity to ask others to raise 10x as much as he offered.

And I've never boasted about my "immense wealth." In response to personal attacks ("waaaah," kitty), I've responded that I don't have to work for the rest of my life and can still afford to live on the beach with a comfortable life.

Reading comprehension. The "paltry $7 million" was sarcasm, meaning that's still an extremely high annual salary even though it was dwarfed by the amounts he made in other years.

We have a guy who has made well over $80 million just over the last five years and will make a ton more in the future who is urging people to give $1 million while he gives $100,000.

It takes balls for somebody with that earning power to not pony up at least as much as he is asking the others to raise. Most people in his situation offer to match however much is raised or don't have the audacity to ask others to raise 10x as much as he offered.

And I've never boasted about my "immense wealth." In response to personal attacks ("waaaah," kitty), I've responded that I don't have to work for the rest of my life and can still afford to live on the beach with a comfortable life.

Still didn't answer the question ... but didn't expect you to.

Still didn't answer the question ... but didn't expect you to.

It's the same amount I donated to the Katrina victims or the Orlando massacre victims.

If I donated to every single unfortunate event that took place, especially those I have no connection to, I'd end up having to spend 50 hours of my week designing where to put orange cones on a highway.

What I don't do is ask homeless people to donate more than me.

It's the same amount I donated to the Katrina victims or the Orlando massacre victims.

If I donated to every single unfortunate event that took place, especially those I have no connection to, I'd end up having to spend 50 hours of my week designing where to put orange cones on a highway.

You have no connection to WV? Interesting.

So you didn't actually go to Marshall? Which is where?

You tell me. Hopefully, you're better at geography than English.

So, anywhere I took a test I have a connection to? A daughter of Nigeria's ambassador serviced me once. Does that mean I have a connection to Nigeria?

You tell me. Hopefully, you're better at geography than English.

So, anywhere I took a test I have a connection to? A daughter of Nigeria's ambassador serviced me once. Does that mean I have a connection to Nigeria?

Youv bragged about you're exploits while at Marshall ... were you lieing about that to?

Its ok to be poor little buddy. You will always have manboobies.

That's the way a lot of Marshall grads feel; fvck the school, fvck Huntington and fvck the state.
A lot of their players could not get into any other D1 school so the attended the school that would accept them. That is why they have no connection.

dave, why did you spend all day on a message board on Saturday, when you could have assisted those in need during the flooding?

A lot of their players could not get into any other D1 school so the attended the school that would accept them. That is why they have no connection.

Desperation doesn't build connections apparently

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT